Nicola Bulley #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are options, go to Citizens advice or step change tomorrow, you can enter a breathing space meaning they all have to stop bothering you while you get it sorted and then they will help you with every step whatever your decision is, you can set up a payment plan, debt relief order where they all get wiped, bankruptcy all kinds, there is always a way I promise as long as you take the help. X
Stepchange are fantastic! They really helped me and still do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry if it has already been asked but I couldn't find the answer in the pages of the thread I read through... how old are her daugthers?

One is six but how old is the other?

Reactions: 1
What is the purpose of the helicopter when they find a body 3 weeks later?

Reactions: 3
faulding isn’t to blame that he didn’t find the body. But he should have have acted more dignified and professional.
For me it was the if we don't find her within 3 days she isn't in the river speech. Hopefully he will learn from that.

Reactions: 17
If these threads have helped one single person they're a good thing.
Every time I read one of your posts I can’t help but read it as if it were Patsy/Joanna Lumley from Ab Fab saying it. I just wanted to say thank you sweetie 😉 (as Eddie would say) for the smiles along the way 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Stepchange are fantastic! They really helped me and still do.
I wanted to second this. My partner had a HUGE amount of debt due to many reasons out of his control. Stepchange found him a payment plan of £90 a month now for 5 years then it is cleared. There are so many options out there. Even if you just take the few weeks breathing space to look at your options. I promise there's a way out and things do get better.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you know why this case has hit home for me? Because regardless of why this happened, as a peri-menopausal Mother of 3 with a ‘good’ job and an apparently ‘good’ husband (I mean…he IS good, but also bleeping irritating sometimes) honestly I struggle with my mental health EVERY bleeping DAY.

Despite it being 2023, women still feel the expectation of being all things for all people don’t we?

And as much as I’m fine plodding along in my life….I mean things are fine (FINE!) I am also conscious that it wouldn’t take much to tip me over the edge yanno? I’m not saying this is what happened (don’t come for me) but I’m not sure it would take as much as we might think for a lot of us to calmly drop our kids to school, sit on a bench, neck a load of booze and wander off to stumble into a river. I really don’t.

I have never experienced those thoughts, but I’m not naive enough to think it would take much to tip me over to them.

There but for the grace of god go I.

Rest in peace lady.

This.

I hear you. I'm getting by, I seem to function on the outside but many days are a struggle and the straw that breaks the camels back could be anything, just anything, I fear the smallest thing will tip me over the edge. I text a HELP helpline the other day they were really helpful x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I hope, whatever happens to this thread - that anyone who is struggling with their mental or physical health, their lives, or marriages, can find the strength from the love and support on here to go and get some professional health.

Personally, I've been seriously considering ending my own life. I'm up to my eyeballs in debt, I've bailiffs threatening me.

But the thought of leaving my children 😕 I can't do it to them.

Love and light to everyone - and to Nicola and her babies
I am just catching up so I apologise if this has been said, look into an IVA in regards to the debt. If you give step change a call they can help you with this.x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Every time I read one of your posts I can’t help but read it as if it were Patsy/Joanna Lumley from Ab Fab saying it. I just wanted to say thank you sweetie 😉 (as Eddie would say) for the smiles along the way 💕
You are welcome. In real life I'd sound Irish to you.
Have found your posts very insightful x
What a sad day for everyone following.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Very sad day 💔

If the thread gets locked before I get chance to say thanks for being a great bunch of tattlers 😘
I don't think it will yet, unless people just stirring keep sending it round in circles, or the majority of posters on here who have been here from the start ask the Mods to close it once this case has reached its conclusion ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im sorry but I felt from early on she is dead from prior to the date that Paul claims she went missing.
If you follow statement analysis then there is lots of what is referred to as 'embedded confessions' and 'duping delight' in all 3 of partner Paul's, friend Emma's and sister Louise's interviews.
From the get go all 3 of them left me feeling uneasy and unnerved and very wary of them.

Questions:

Was it normal for NB to leave the car parked at the school and walk from there? Cause if not that's a huge red flag that they wanted the big staged dog walk to be a well noticed thing... "oh there's Nicola walking with Willow"....

Was it normal for NB to log into work calls and stay muted??? If not this is also a red flag.

Do we know for a fact people who claimed they saw NB that morning actually spoke to her up close?
Most people are in a rush at the school drop etc and if you see the kids you'd automatically assume the woman with them is their mum (especially when it's someone who looks very much like her).
As with the dog walkers, if from a distance, you see the dog Willow, you assume the woman who looks just like her is of course her, especially when you are not in high state of recall to warrant requiring otherwise.
Likewise with the children, I'm pretty sure we don't know for a fact whether the girls have been asked specifically as to who dropped them off.

I don't believe the woman in the footage of the morning at the car is her, it doesn't look like NB it looks more like Emma.
Also, I had a thought that perhaps Eyeliner/eyelash Emma is actually wearing Heavy make up in all interviews etc, so she purposely looks different than when was posing as NB in the am.

Paul said in his interview with Dan Walker that he loaded up the car that morning. So then why is it her?
Doesn't look like her, looks more like Emma. Plus we don't get to see her face from the front.
The fact his claim doesn't match is another red flag because it feels like this was set up as a decoy/as 'evidence' of her existence that morning.

WHY didn't Paul say from the start she was high risk/vulnerable, if there was any cause for concern for her mental health etc ..I mean what?! You would be BEGGING the public to help find her and bring her home safely... So he has revealed that he was hiding the fact HE KNEW she could be at risk of feeling suicidal for example BUT DID NOT REVEAL THAT???!... it makes no sense and if anything it only highlights he hasn't been honest from the start. Therefore..What else is he hiding?

Anyone who has closely followed the McCann statement analysis videos etc will understand what I'm about to say that there are huge parallels between the interview answers from Kate and Gerry, and Paul... They are more concerned with protesting their innocence, PROVING their innocence with details of timelines and this and that...it's all about them, when in actual fact if your daughter or partner was MISSING potentially suffering in harm's way, NONE OF THAT WOULD MATTER it wouldn't even be on your mind, all that would matter would be the safety of your loved one. You would be begging and pleading to the cameras, not covering your own arse.

On the channel 5 interview with Dan Walker, Paul says of his account of that morning, "we're going to leave," ...embedded confession here because his memory of that morning would be on high alert because it's when he had just heard she is missing, if he was going to leave there would be no mistaking in his mind he was on his own and it would be, "I"... I was going to leave (on my own into a potentially horrific situation of my missing partner) absolutely no way this would be cast in any veil of doubt in his mind, it'd be accurate as duck so this is incredibly telling that he was indeed in company of someone else at this time.

Emma is friends with Dan Walker.
Interview held at house she's in a promotional video for!!! FACT! ..Which I've heard is a holiday let she owns - (unsure if this is fact) but regardless she has a connection to the property.

There are several strange interviews with Emma. In one of them she talks in detail about a ball for the dog Willow. "No NO BALL, no ball whatsoever... It's very odd. Why would she talk like this in such great detail about her friend's dog and its ball? Even if you were joined at the hip best friends you surely wouldn't know nor care to this level of detail regarding their family pet?? It makes no sense therefore It occurred to me that she is PROTESTING the lack of ball because it is precisely something she used that day to help her in her challenge of keeping that dog with her. (It's explained in great detail how the dog loves his ball so much that they stopped taking the ball in walks....) SHE wouldn't know this but PAUL would, henceforth Paul would tell Emma to take the bloody ball with her for the staged walk to ensure that poor dog stays by her side.

I'm telling you now, watch it and my reasons here will add up to make perfect sense.

In addition, Emma uses words like 'milestone' when they reach the 7 day mark... That is a word generally associated with success....she also uses the word pinnacle which again is moreso linked to a high point. She describes having planned for that milestone... Er what???! Your loved one is missing so you're planning for the milestone of a week, and not, I dunno LOOKING FOR THEM AND HOPING THEYLL STILL RETURN/be found????
Further, who is doing all the promotional printing etc for them, the big banners, the posters, "the big waving balloon man"? Who is placing the orders? Who is paying for it?

People seem so convinced it couldn't be Paul who had any involvement because he was in the house working..his alibi... From the start this has made absolutely no difference in my mind because that's all it is, a cover story. I believe he knows what's happened to NB, and him and Emma (and to some degree Louise) are all involved in the cover up, the alibi and the decoys.

The Go Fund me page!! Yes, look it up. Another huge red flag. Created very early on. Then swiftly deleted on backlash.

His tiktok, Pinterest pages... Yes not the biggest concern as some people love to point out, however with all things considered, not great. Especially the handling of it, he's made himself look more suspect.

I really hope and pray he is incriminating himself by this point.

After spending a great deal of time looking into this (I'm off work with a broken leg) I feel absolutely convinced of the likelihood that Paul and Emma are very much involved in her 'disappearance' sadly.
That poor woman and those poor girls.
The truth will come out.

Sending love and prayers to all suffering ♥
I couldn’t have said it better myself you have put all my suspicions into a beautifully written piece, Thank you

Reactions: 4
Hadn't posted for a few days as was so sad for the portrayal of Nicky in the media.

Gutted it has ended like this for her and her family.

I know alot of tatlers like me were invested in this.

Sending you all some love x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Perhaps we could make a "for anybody struggling" type of thread, I know there is a depression thread @InTheDollsHouse but something like this may accommodate for all types of struggling as there has been quite a vast amount of variety in these threads? Just a suggestion x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This was always going to be the outcome, the water finally giving up Nicolas body.

I just hope all the absolute tosspots who’ve made a mockery of the police go away with their tails between their legs & have a think about their pathetic behaviour.

Hopefully now Nicolas family & friends can be left alone to grieve & come to terms with their loss .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I hope this won't now influence how people think when a woman goes missing. Was she menopausal? Was she a drinke? Etc
This is why the police and media speaking about this was so damaging.

I've had a headache all week as was so angry at this narrative.

Let's hope not TooFar...let's hope not xx

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Previously I couldn't make my mind up about M W-T. I still think he did some good work on the Savile case, though I was a bit put off with how he centred himself. He has sometimes uncovered new facts on cold cases.

But that's what he should focus on - cold cases - and only when he is invited to do so. Or provide sensible commentary about police procedural matters.

But turning up at a live case snooping around and making proclamations - no, no, no.
He did the Stuart Hazell interview though didn’t he , wants that billy
Big bollocks feeling again ?

Reactions: 3
For me it was the if we don't find her within 3 days she isn't in the river speech. Hopefully he will learn from that.
That was a ridiculous thing to say. The first thing you are taught UK diving is that visibility is atrocious. You could be within a foot of something and never see it. It’s completely common for bodies to not be recovered for weeks or even months. His comments definitely fuelled the tit storm and I hope he’ll be ashamed of himself if he did miss her.

Reactions: 34
Perhaps we could make a "for anybody struggling" type of thread, I know there is a depression thread @InTheDollsHouse but something like this may accommodate for all types of struggling as there has been quite a vast amount of variety in these threads? Just a suggestion x
I think there are a few threads, of various sorts. I’m not certain but we’d need to make sure we aren’t duplicating what’s already there I think x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New to this thread and hoping it’s locked soon. We live close by and drove by where she was last seen last night, still with hope that she would be found safely! Absolutely gutted for
the family with todays news 😞 like I say, here’s hoping this thread is locked soon. Her family and friends don’t need anymore speculation or gossiping.
Baps Oot?, is this a pisstake considering the troll article 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.