Nicola Bulley #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody explain the situation with her husband and friend? I’ve just read the last few pages and it seems he’s not liked but without trawling pages and pages I don’t know what’s going on. Thanks.
Not really sure about the friend, but Paul is allegedly abit of creep making Pinterest boards of boobs among other things. Anyway no one here, or shall I say most here, thinks this makes him a murderer, just a bit of a crappy husband. But it also transpires that it isn’t that uncommon either 🤷🏻‍♀️. However, it is all kind of irrelevant because he is still dealing with probably one of the worst things imaginable today, and crappy husband or not, I wouldn’t wish what he is going through right now on anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Can somebody explain the situation with her husband and friend? I’ve just read the last few pages and it seems he’s not liked but without trawling pages and pages I don’t know what’s going on. Thanks.
Probably not appropriate right now. The last thread is probably best to have a read of if you want to get differing opinions.

Reactions: 14
I wanted to second this. My partner had a HUGE amount of debt due to many reasons out of his control. Stepchange found him a payment plan of £90 a month now for 5 years then it is cleared. There are so many options out there. Even if you just take the few weeks breathing space to look at your options. I promise there's a way out and things do get better.
How did he do this? I went to stepchange for help and they didn't want to know as my debt wasn't "significant enough" to impact me apparently.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope, whatever happens to this thread - that anyone who is struggling with their mental or physical health, their lives, or marriages, can find the strength from the love and support on here to go and get some professional health.

Personally, I've been seriously considering ending my own life. I'm up to my eyeballs in debt, I've bailiffs threatening me.

But the thought of leaving my children 😕 I can't do it to them.

Love and light to everyone - and to Nicola and her babies
Please get help from one of the debt management agencies . I was in a similar position years ago not knowing which way to turn and I contacted Consumer Credit Counselling Services who are a registered charity and don't charge like some debt management companies do . They were extremely helpful and sorted me a payment plan out and they contact all your creditors setting out your payment plan and they are always at the end of the phone for help . The best thing I ever did . Look them up online . Hope you manage to sort yourself out xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How did he do this? I went to stepchange for help and they didn't want to know as my debt wasn't "significant enough" to impact me apparently.
Try PayPlan then. They've been really good with for me, although I've moved to self-manage my DMP recently. If in doubt, go to the Money Saving Expert forums (the Debt Free wannabe section has people who are able to give really good advice and step-by-step guidance).

Also... Don't think you're alone in this - it's much more common than I ever realised.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
🤔 I prefer tomato but sometimes I like brown and I prefer salad cream to mayonnaise.🤢

Being polite costs nothing and you’re less likely to be ignored 😉 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I've just put my own little girls (2 and 7) to bed and hugged them a bit tighter.... think they are the reason this one has really affected me. I can't stop thinking about Nicola's beautiful girls and how their little lives are going to be changed forever. My heart breaks for them. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
What is the purpose of the helicopter when they find a body 3 weeks later?
I think it was probably to help locate her. The reeds etc are quite high and dense so it would be easier for a helicopter team with better visibility to feed information back to the team in the water about where to look.

Reactions: 9
I think it was probably to help locate her. The reeds etc are quite high and dense so it would be easier for a helicopter team with better visibility to feed information back to the team in the water about where to look.
Ah right thanks for explaining

Reactions: 4
Your expert group offered me help with a small amount I had previously. I didn't end up needing it but honestly they were so thorough and gave me so many options x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think so too, unless she was somehow pushed into the water or maybe she tripped over the dog.
I don't think suicide is very likely in the middle of taking a work call. Why bother logging on if you are thinking of doing that?
Because no one would think that had happened to you if you were on a work call.

I'm not saying it's what happened, my initial thing was that she was unconscious in the water but if she decided this was her time, we may never know.

I haven't caught up with all of this thread, feeling incredibly sad like all of you are tonight. I hope yous are doing okay 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope, whatever happens to this thread - that anyone who is struggling with their mental or physical health, their lives, or marriages, can find the strength from the love and support on here to go and get some professional health.

Personally, I've been seriously considering ending my own life. I'm up to my eyeballs in debt, I've bailiffs threatening me.

But the thought of leaving my children 😕 I can't do it to them.

Love and light to everyone - and to Nicola and her babies
Ending your life is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Remember you are the world to your children, and loved by people around you. Please reach out to someone in real life who can wrap you in love and make you understand how much more you matter than your problems. I don’t know where you are, but there are crisis phone lines that can help if there is no one in your life you feel safe talking to. Sending you strength 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry if repeating but surely the Police would say pretty much straight away if it wasn't her body something like " but we are not linking it to the search of Nicola Bulley" they only announce the way they have when they're certain it's them but obviously still have to formally identify? That's right isn't it?

Reactions: 5
Try PayPlan then. They've been really good with for me, although I've moved to self-manage my DMP recently. If in doubt, go to the Money Saving Expert forums (the Debt Free wannabe section has people who are able to give really good advice and step-by-step guidance).

Also... Don't think you're alone in this - it's much more common than I ever realised.
I mean since then my debt has gotten more significant especially since covid and all these years being a single mum jumping from jobs to education things have slid alot so I believe it being over 2000 I might be entitled to help now anyway. Before iv been told that you don't get any help if it is under 2000.

Il give those things a look though thankyou. I just want to be out of debt 😪.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The man himself

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.