Nicola Bulley #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is it Paul or no? Whats been decided here 🤔
I think we might be giving him the benefit of doubt as it just seems too strange to really be him. Unless he doesn’t realize his profiles are public 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it is or was his account but has now been hacked. Too coincidental that it gets updated the day after it was outed. I think had it been a fake profile made to look like it is Paul’s they would have been adding boob pins before today. Or not hacked and Paul is thick as pig tit 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Also maybe this should be the next poll………😶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've seen some pretty out-there takes on these threads but that the whole thing is made up really takes the cake.

Jacqui Deevoy really has been drinking the Kool Aid hasn't she bless her.... 
I don't think it's made up at all - that's way too out there for me. It would require the complicity of too many "actors" so logic should dismiss that (I know logic is something that's in shorter supply these days!) . But maybe just that with thousands of people going missing every year, the choice of which missing persons to focus media attention on could be the experiment perhaps, if indeed there was one. That would be my view. Someone I know has a very paranoid view of life and when they say this or that paranoid theory to me, I say "But what would be the point in that, for them? What exactly would they stand to gain? How would they ensure that happens?" and often they can't answer me even though they won't admit their logic is flawed. So do I think the whole thing is made up? No! Do I wonder why this case and not others gets so much attention? Yes. Although it could be simply the vacuous reason of Nicola and Paul being attractive people or something.

Reactions: 13
I think we might be giving him the benefit of doubt as it just seems too strange to really be him. Unless he doesn’t realize his profiles are public 🤭
I agree. He’d have to be really stupid to not realise, and his fb has been well locked-down from the start.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe he’d be that stupid, knowing the scrutiny he’s under online.
But equally, who knows any more.
I mean he may have seen people talking about his Pinterest and logged in briefly to see if it was as bad as he remembered and possibly tried to delete some of it of it?

Reactions: 12
The other thing that tells me it isn’t him is the fact that that the TikTok and Pinterest both have the same profile pic despite being set up years apart. Why would you go digging around for such an old picture for new social media? His FB had a more up to date photo.

Seems like maybe they have been updated by the same person at the same time to tie them together.

Reactions: 11
Aside from never having heard of Jacqui, I just read her theory for the first time and I am going to side step her swiftly apart from one thing. Whats all this about P's flat above the chip shop in Porthcawl?
have some of his business's not been registered to an address in Porthcawl?

Reactions: 1
I mean he may have seen people talking about his Pinterest and logged in briefly to see if it was as bad as he remembered and possibly tried to delete some of it of it?
But instead accidentally uploaded a few more titty pics? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm on the fence about Paul.

It will all come out in the wash.

And whatever he has done (or not) he will pay for. Even a man with a supposed ego like his couldn't shrug off the guilt that's associated with what I believe is to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is all playing with my head so much.
Can I ask.... when the police and mh professional were called out to their home it must obviously have been on record that someone in that house had mh problems.
I know her friends and family have said she struggled but what if he has a problem also?
Did it actually say anywhere that the mh person was for Nicola?
What if she had shut herself in a bedroom and was calling for help because he was going berserk?
Like a lot of you I have lived it and it plays out in so many ways.
Just thinking out loud really.
Be kind to yourselves everyone 💜
I have sort of held back saying this but when they said police attended her house but no charges have been made I instantly thought she possibly attacked her husband especially as it is speculated she was struggling with alcohol.

It instantly made me think of the Caroline Flack situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Has Sheeple been used?
Always up for a good Sheeple deployment.

I mean it seems Mackenzie Crook’s sister in law has sadly gone missing. I don't personally know her either. does Everyone I don’t know actually not exist. why Does my head hurt.
She's been having cancer treatment. I hope she's okay.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, that’s true, but we don’t know in what context or what led to it being needed.
I thought they'd said welfare, or maybe police and health professionals gave that impression.
I think that may have been mentioned to explain their initial theory and why they believed no third party involvement. I mean that info was unprecedented, does sound like police are on the defensive because of speculation they haven't done their jobs properly, so they've released this to prove themselves.

Reactions: 6
I still think Nicola went into the river, whether deliberately or accidentally. I don't think the partner had anything to do with it as there's been no evidence to suggest he went to that area on that morning.

I don't understand why the 'get rich quick' profile from 2015 (where he admittedly sounds a bit of a head) is evidence of anything, but maybe I'm missing the point? :D

Reactions: 14
If he is a narc he may have allusions of being untouchable! ....my own experience here with the narc sibling, I have found out plenty using internet searches, social media of stuff he/she has been up to! it would make your toe's curl! the sibling I have believes he/she is untouchable! i've had to sit back and play dumb, and document everything! screenshots a plenty!
---
It’s an accountant address isn’t it? The one with 192 (or something like that) businesses registered to it?
yes I believe so!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.