Nicola Bulley #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking out loud here....

What would we expect Paul to be doing right now? After 3 weeks what would you be doing? Out searching day and night still? Thankfully i've never been in this situation and i never want to be but at what stage would you expect him to be doing normal things that he did before? Watching a box set and scrolling the web etc?

I am by no means justifying him looking at big breasted women but looking at the Tiktok and Pintrest that is normal for him (if of course it is his accounts). Surely he is trying to have some kind of normality/stability for the girls??

I am not defending Paul or his behaviour (my opinion is they clearly had relationship problems and he is a bit of a narc) but genuine question - when is it acceptable for someone to do normal things when someone goes missing?

Reactions: 14
So when I look at the pix 'he' has pinned in his hot section, there are a couple of a woman sitting next to a river. How many pix were pinned today? The pic of a woman sitting on the ledge of a mountain is a tad off, all matters considered.
Those ones were there yesterday. The new one was a picture of Kelly Brook 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My theory is that she did take her own life but wanted it to look like an accident for her children’s sake. I think there has been a major row the night before where Paul ended up with a black eye and his whole “come home now” was because he thought she’d left due to it. This is why she put the dog in the car, she probably was still angry with him and didn’t want his help. He does look guilty and uncaring but I can’t see how he would have had anything to do with the situation, the whole she was going through the menopause and drinking annoys me, she should have been supported but it’s easy to blame the person suffering and she isn’t here to defend herself. Obviously none of us know what happened, we don’t know that she was completely innocent but by all accounts she was a loving mother and wouldn’t have left her children but sadly for some they see no way out. If she fell there would have been evidence of a slip surely but by placing the phone and the dog harness close to the river I think she wanted it to look like an accident, she would have had no way of knowing they wouldn’t find her body.

Reactions: 9
I can still see it but everything is private now so we can’t see any pins. We’re being watched 👀 which just proves it’s definitely him imo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Yep, I had his PI page up. Ten mins ago so his main page was still up on my PI. Categories have gone.
I screen recorded it all, but can’t upload it as it’s too big.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If anyone is watching and reporting back it'll be our old pal....

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Yep, I had his PI page up. Ten mins ago so his main page was still up on my PI. Categories have gone.
I screen recorded it all, but can’t upload it as it’s too big.
I can’t find it at all now ….. what a bleeping tool Paul is

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.