Nicola Bulley #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just throwing this out there ...

It would absolutely be possible to make it look as if your computer has been accessed from home at a certain time, via remote software. This could be accessed via another computer somewhere else, or even a phone. Don't forget too, that some phones have dual sim card capabilities. It'd be easy to buy a burner phone SIM, and use that to log into remote software on your phone, before discarding it somewhere.
I really think that people are forgetting that there is nothing and no one more suspicious than a police person. A Police person in a missing person case basically live ‘Trust No One’. They won’t believe anything just because someone says so. Unless and until they have proof of their own then it’s just something they have been told.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think it does though, it relies also on the fact he was sending emails from his computer and working.
Also how on earth could he get all the way to Nicola without being picked up on a single CCTV camera or spotted by anyone along the way, kill her, and then get all the way back without being seen as well? It’s just not particularly plausible.
Exactly. Given a partner is usually the first person to rule out in cases like this, the Police will have definitely analysed his alibi.

Like you, I just can't see how he'd have got to Nicola and back without being seen by CCTV or people. And that's if he walked or drove there.

Reactions: 9
I believe the family and friends have misled the media, possibly out of desperation because nobody in their shoes would want to admit the most likely outcome. Friends may not have even been aware of her personal problems or vulnerabilities.
Possibly, but my point was in the response to your point saying 'why is it so difficult to believe that she's harmed herself'... (And I always say this in other threads...there's 'your truth, my truth and THE truth'.)

So my point is, even in denial, why would they risk putting a vulnerable person in an even more vulnerable position by whipping up a frenzy. Surely, the police would have recommended to Paul that a channel 5 interview would be detrimental.

Regardless of whether she's harmed herself or ran away, Nicola has lost alot of her dignity and someone has to be accountable for that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was confused as I wasnt online friday night so went for double checksie. Thread 12 its mentioned early in the evening that someone on fb has said that pauls pinterest and tiktok are open (who was that person on fb? someone called curt?) The night shift tattlers don scuba equipment and deep dive that tit pronto and find Paul seems to be an excessive fan of mammary glands of all ages. Saturday the lazy tattlers wake up and tell the night shift they are nuts but then deep dive that tit again. The affiliate page is also found that links through to the pinterest and thinkwithpaul.com quite clearly. The day shift start believing the night shift, we all start wondering if Paul knows we know and then.....poooooooof! pinterest gone. Then our tattler turns up to say they have told their mate who is the editor of the express. Editor phones Paul to check. Story goes in about trolls.
I did notice this yesterday. This new information was brought by new posters to the thread. Possibly innocently carried over from FB though? I’m not on FB, it shits me. I did wonder was it being fed to us too though. Even so, the older stuff is still from his his accounts which were public, which is just asking to be found. Tik Tok, Pinterest, Linked In and Insta. That’s no oversight in my opinion. Especially for a computer engineer. Leads me to wonder, who is Curtis?

Reactions: 7
I think its a tragic story of a not so perfect home life and Mr Narcissistic can't bare it coming out.
It didn't need to come out either, the media attention was driven by him and hangers on. Now its going to bite him on his hairy ass.
I 100% believe Nicola was living with a brute.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Possibly, but my point was in the response to your point saying 'why is it so difficult to believe that she's harmed herself'...

My point is, even in denial, why would they risk putting a vulnerable person in an even more vulnerable position by whipping up a frenzy. Surely, the police would have recommended to Paul that a channel 5 interview would be detrimental.

Regardless of whether she's harmed herself or ran away, Nicola has lost alot of her dignity and someone has to be accountable for that.
I think I read that they (police and/or family) had reason to believe that someone was going to go to the press and divulge that very personal information so they were trying to get ahead of the game. I don't think they needed to expand on 'vulnerabilities' but I'm not the police. They have been heavily criticized for this too.
---
We also don't know if all members of the family and friends were fully co-operating with police advice. I thought I heard that the family invited the diving team in to help with the search - not the police. The police were facing heavy criticism at that time too so public opinion sided with the narrative given by the family, ie that she had simply vanished.

Last edited:
I don’t know, I just can’t shake the feeling he is somewhat responsible.
I wonder if their relationship was breaking to the point of potentially separation, and he's kind of... indifferent to her disappearance? Sounds horrible but it would explain why he feels angry instead of upset, because he doesn't have feelings for her anymore. It's not something he'd admit for obvious reasons.

Reactions: 25
I can’t shake the feeling that he’s worn her down, made her self esteem so low with his pervy ways, gaslighted her in to genuinely believing she had a drinking problem, probably convinced her she will lose her the kids if she leaves him and she couldn’t see any other way out.

I hope she’s out there somewhere to tell her side of the story one day, but I don’t think she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think I read that they (police and/or family) had reason to believe that someone was going to go to the press and divulge that very personal information so they were trying to get ahead of the game. I don't think they needed to expand on 'vulnerabilities' but I'm not the police. They have been heavily criticized for this too.
I know that but that was AFTER the channel 5 interview. And the only reason it was going to leak was because of the media interest.

There's being in denial about someone's vulnerabilities and there's whipping up a frenzy.
The police have been dealing with missing people and mental health issues for years, so why was this case any different?
Its common sense (for police) to say 'Dont do the interview, because if she is alive, this scrutiny could push her further'...
---
I can’t shake the feeling that he’s worn her down, made her self esteem so low with his pervy ways, gaslighted her in to genuinely believing she had a drinking problem, probably convinced her she will lose her the kids if she leaves him and she couldn’t see any other way out.

I hope she’s out there somewhere to tell her side of the story one day, but I don’t think she is.
I totally agree!! I think she's vulnerable because of him not because she's some raging alcoholic going through the menopause.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haven’t checked this thread in approx
24hrs and it’s turned completely batshit. Will try again in another 24 hrs 😂

• Haha
I know that but that was AFTER the channel 5 interview. And the only reason it was going to leak was because of the media interest.

There's being in denial about someone's vulnerabilities and there's whipping up a frenzy.
The police have been dealing with missing people and mental health issues for years, so why was this case any different?
Its common sense (for police) to say 'Dont do the interview, because if she is alive, this scrutiny could push her further'...

---

I totally agree!! I think she's vulnerable because of him not because she's some raging alcoholic going through the menopause.
I don't think the police believe she is alive. Hence, their working hypothesis.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.