Nicola Bulley #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I wasnt online last night either but I cant access his website thinkwithpaul :sick: but I did find this. The pic of him is very small. No idea, it doesnt 'sound like his voice in the writing' tbh but the pix are really misleading. Doppleganger?

Ah. Eeeek 😬

Reactions: 4
would it be possible for him to have received an email from Pinterest saying there has been activity on his account, I know its a different type of Social Media I receive from time to time emails from Instagram trying to entice me to log back in, by saying there has been activity on my account (I thought I had deleted mine although it looks like I'm just logged out)
Maybe someone tried to hack it prompting one of those “looks like you’re trying to log in” type emails? Or if someone’s pinned one of his pins would that send an email?

I must say if he’s sat there pinning pics of women while people are out their searching for his missing partner it’s pretty messed up. I hope there’s an innocent explanation.

Reactions: 19
Anyho I was thinking we know how we thought it was crass when Dan asked Paul about the wedding and marrying Nicola, well if they think she's just gone off then thats probably why he mentioned it trying to encourage her to come back.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely though... with your wife missing and this much publicity you wouldn't be updating your public pinterest?
You and I certainly wouldn't if either of our partners were missing, but maybe he's just wired differently? Assuming it's him.

The whole thing stinks.

It could be entirely possible that someone who shares the same surname who had an old Pinterest account, found Paul's Tik Tok photo, copied it across and changed the name ... maybe that same person knew enough about Paul (about his get rich quick hobby and now-defunct website) to make the profile look genuine?

Reactions: 11
I think we should probably be mindful of new posters showing up and dropping bombs that might not be true…

Reactions: 27
You and I certainly wouldn't if either of our partners were missing, but maybe he's just wired differently? Assuming it's him.

The whole thing stinks.

It could be entirely possible that someone who shares the same surname who had an old Pinterest account, found Paul's Tik Tok photo, copied it across and changed the name ... maybe that same person knew enough about Paul (about his get rich quick hobby and now-defunct website) to make the profile look genuine?
With that website link though? I guess if we found it that easily, they could have.

The thing that's sticking out to me is that "my website" pinned board linked to the theme of his website which was around 2015 so 6/7 years ago.

Reactions: 14
As much as I’m getting a bit of a giggle feom the inappropriateness of it all, I don’t think it’s him. Maybe his account has been hacked. If it is him, then he is reading here and baiting us. Which is just odd as duck. I’m gonna stick with being hacked. 👀
What's gas is that it is so easy to keep boards secret on Pinterest if you want to. There is a clear choice between visible and secret. It wouldn't have taken any effort on his part, if its indeed him, beyond the simple flick of a button, and then noone would know his preferences unless the police wanted to do a search. Tiktok, I'm not sure, probably not as easy there.

Reactions: 13
Remember one of the descriptions about Paul at the beginning.....some friend referred to him as a "spiritual guy"

Maybe this blog is the type of bollocks they were referring to.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do remember one of the earlier interviews with one of their friends who described Paul as being very spiritual, does anyone remember that? I can't remember exactly how she described him but I'm sure it was spiritual.
Just saw this tinker! Mind twins

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When I was a kid I remember my Grandma regularly saying 'I'm going to take the slow boat to China'
At the time I wasn't sure what she meant, but since becoming an adult, Mum/Nanna myself I can fully relate

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Please tell me that I'm not the only persons whose mind is venturing into social experiment territory.
bleeping hell birds aren't real.
I’ve said it from day one. All the evidence points that way. It’s overwhelming. Following Jacqui Deevoy, who is a phenomenal journalist, has just blown it wide open. Didn’t bother posting that on here as I know it would be shot straight down 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
They aren’t still investigating in terms of why they were called.

The police force have referred themselves to the IOPC for investigation because they had recent contact with Nicola before she went missing. This is standard in a situation such as this.
The statement reads

‘No one has been arrested in relation to this incident, but it is being investigated.’

which I read differently to an external investigation into their involvement but rather an investigation into the incident itself. Perhaps it is poor wording but I am not entirely convinced because they do not know what happened to Nicola as of yet so I am unsure how their conduct can that be investigated because there is no known ‘harm’ as of yet, although obviously it can be implied.

my take on this investigation is that there was a team sent out, potentially to a suicide threat or similar. She was not involuntarily admitted that not, but has subsequently now disappeared and potentially come to harm, so this investigation would be a normal occurrence to see why she was not ‘sectioned’ that night. I don’t take from this that any crime was committed. I think the team will be questioned why they didn’t take her, as she was obviously more at risk than they thought that night. I take from it that potentially they talked her down and she agreed to go for voluntary treatment. All guesses of course.[/b]
the mental health services in the country are appalling.

Actually your comment ‘that night’ made me think a bit differently because we don’t know what time of the day the police attended (unless I have missed that!) I am unsure if reports of concern for welfare are treated as an emergency to warrant immediate police presence. I suppose it could be a third party who called the police - it was a school day. We don’t know what time of day the police attended, maybe she dropped the kids off at school in a state (I don’t mean drunk, anything really that you would classify as a person being in a state) or one of her kids mentioned something a teacher found urgent enough to implement their safe guarding procedures.

poor Nicola, I hope there is some resolution soon for her and her family.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Anyho I was thinking we know how we thought it was crass when Dan asked Paul about the wedding and marrying Nicola, well if they think she's just gone off then thats probably why he mentioned it trying to encourage her to come back.
You know the way people were talking about his facial expressions when asked about marrying her? More or less assuming he must have murdered her because if it? Well I dislike weddings (all the fuss!) and not too keen on getting married again despite being in a relationship, so I may very well have reacted the same, and esp if they'd been having problems.

Reactions: 7
With that website link though? I guess if we found it that easily, they could have.

The thing that's sticking out to me is that "my website" pinned board linked to the theme of his website which was around 2015 so 6/7 years ago.
and on the biography part of his website when mentions his age matches perfectly with year he was born using info available in companies house

The statement reads

‘No one has been arrested in relation to this incident, but it is being investigated.’

which I read differently to an external investigation into their involvement but rather an investigation into the incident itself. Perhaps it is poor wording but I am not entirely convinced because they do not know what happened to Nicola as of yet so I am unsure how their conduct can that be investigated because there is no known ‘harm’ as of yet, although obviously it can be implied.

the mental health services in the country are appalling.

Actually your comment ‘that night’ made me think a bit differently because we don’t know what time of the day the police attended (unless I have missed that!) I am unsure if reports of concern for welfare are treated as an emergency to warrant immediate police presence. I suppose it could be a third party who called the police - it was a school day. We don’t know what time of day the police attended, maybe she dropped the kids off at school in a state (I don’t mean drunk, anything really that you would classify as a person being in a state) or one of her kids mentioned something a teacher found urgent enough to implement their safe guarding procedures.

poor Nicola, I hope there is some resolution soon for her and her family.
They are appauling here in Ireland too and it can be very much dependent on where you live.

Reactions: 7
I read on Twitter a while back that he had cancelled the wedding. No clue how true that is

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.