Nicola Bulley #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am I right in thinking he's not used it or pinned anything for 6 years and then suddenly he's decided to do it now? When everything he's doing is under the spotlight?

Is it easy to change a name on this here Pinterest and is there any way to check?
I shall go have a fiddle with my settings and see whats what with all that. Edit: Really quick and easy.

Reactions: 9
No that one was just him… I wonder if it’s a really old profile that’s now been hacked and taken over?? I hope that’s what it is anyway!🙈
Or there is the possibility he has looked on Tattle or similar, and is just bleeping with people. I know he should and does have more important things to worry about, but there's nowt queer as folk as they say.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I really hope he's been hacked or some weirdo has changed their name and picture to him. That does seem more likely .. I hope.

Reactions: 20
So am I right in thinking he's not used it or pinned anything for 6 years and then suddenly he's decided to do it now? When everything he's doing is under the spotlight?

Is it easy to change a name on this here Pinterest and is there any way to check?
Super easy - as often as you like, and changes take effect immediately

Reactions: 9
I do remember one of the earlier interviews with one of their friends who described Paul as being very spiritual, does anyone remember that? I can't remember exactly how she described him but I'm sure it was spiritual.
I don't remember that, but one might think - from reading his Pinterest bio - that he is spiritual given that he talks about self improvement, etc.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Paul is a murderer - think he’s too passive, I’ll say that outright but is anyone else building a picture of a bloke who’s so busy navel gazing and looking at tits he didn’t even pay much attention to what was going on in his own home? His wife drinking a lot, potentially a suicide attempt or self harm on the 10th etc - her family have described this as a “crisis” so she was obviously going through something that they quite rightly don’t want to go into.

Sounds like he was reckless with money too - multiple struck off companies (tax avoidance?)

I know I’m prob prissy about this sort of thing but I’m in the same age range as those two and think things like what gives you kicks should be kept vaguely private, not on a Pinterest board for anyone to see. It’s humiliating. And he def should not have 17 year olds in his wank bank - sorry but it’s just wrong, he’s in his 40s! As others have said this just points to a bloke with a bad attitude to women.

Reactions: 27
I really hope he's been hacked or some weirdo has changed their name and picture to him. That does seem more likely .. I hope.
It does. And I hope its the case to be honest. I know it's not a massive deal, a fella looking at beautiful ladies but it might have been a big deal to Nicola.

Reactions: 18
Doesn't NZ mean New Zealand though?
I'm in NZ - if you searched for, and brought up, his profile and sent the link to someone, the Pinterest link would end in UK (I guess, if you're in the UK).

The picture and areas of interest match what was on his now locked-down Tik Tok - but as @InTheDollsHouse pointed out, we can't be 100% certain it definitely is him.

I did see he had a few NZ posts pinned too - that's a coincidence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve screenshot a few comments of here about mental health and menopause as I was not clued up on either. I think they’ll definitely help in my approach and my tone to a few people I think are going through both. So thank you all for sharing ❤

As for Paul I knew there was something about him, he wasn’t arsed one bit about Nicola being missing so emotionless and distant towards her and people were saying everyone reacts different blah blah blah… He’s being unmasked as dirty perv, highly likely a narcissist, and probably somewhat an abuser whether that be mental or physical abuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hang on a moment, I thought someone said he hadn’t pinned anything for 8 months until today? Or am I wrong there?

Reactions: 2
This was created 6y ago though... and does link up with the type of stuff on his website.

Could be a fluke though as the other pins seem very random.

ETA if his website was created around 6y ago then surely that's very coincidental
How do we know the Paul motivational stuff is Paul? Is there some evidence I've missed out on?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.