Nicola Bulley #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry I'm new here, but his hot Pinterest board was updated an hour ago?!
Oh it can't be him then surely. There's no way he'd be updating that. Even if he's the biggest twit in the world I'm sure the weight on his shoulders would not allow his mind to even think about big jugs right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There's just so many questions aren't there. Best case scenario, she's just taken herself off somewhere to just breathe and have some space. I truly hope that's what's happened and she's not come to any harm.
How easy is it to just disappear? Sorry, that's a rhetoric question really. I'm just thinking aloud.

The whole situation is so sad and I feel the more we're discovering about Paul and Nicola's homelife the further away we're going from the picture perfect family we were first presented with.
I'm going to say that it can still be done!

A lot of readings (yes, I know many Tattlers' annoyance about the psychic chat) have speculated that money was tightly controlled by Paul, and there didn't appear to be enough to cover everything - some have even speculated an addiction was hoovering up a lot of the income. Some (readings) have also pointed to infidelity and Nicola mourning the loss of something.

I wonder if she was saving bits of money on the side - just whenever she could - and she used that to flee. I'm still of the opinion that if she had help, that came to her on that day at that time, and she was forced to leave Willow and her phone and leave immediately.

I think she knew Paul was a *allegedly* a player and I don't think her home life was anything like what she portrayed on FB. I remember reading too, that her FB wasn't actually that old (a couple of years at most?) - why was that? (Maybe she didn't really like Facebook - I certainly don't). I wonder too if she wasn't all that successful at brokering mortgages ... it would be a tough gig with a lot of competition and I imagine to succeed you have to be a 'big' personality -- which I don't think she is.

I think if anyone wanted to get a fake passport, they could - I guess the Dark Web is where someone would go, but she could've even known someone local. If she had amassed enough cash - or had someone helping her who could give her cash - she'd easily be able to get by. Yes, cash is becoming less common in many places but it's still legal tender and it's obviously still well-used by crooks.

This guy managed to live under the radar quite successfully in recent times:

If Nicola's body does turn up in the river in a few weeks' time, I think people will speculate that she was put there after the fact.

Just thinking too - I keep seeing questions about whether she had one or two phones? My phone has a slot for two SIMs - maybe hers did too? I wonder how many SIM cards were in her phone when it was found?

Reactions: 8
Is this the shared board? I only quickly caught up on last night’s posts so I’m not certain.
If it’s the shared board it’s not necessarily him.
Oh I've no idea what one of them is. I genuinely thought Pinterest was for recipes, decorating tips and cake baking so have never looked. Now I know it's another avenue to showcase perfect bodies and massive bangers I absolutely will not be looking lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Coping mechanism……? 🤷🏼‍♀️

(please someone say it’s the shared board)
I've avoided nosing til now, whats his name on pinterest?

Oh I've no idea what one of them is. I genuinely thought Pinterest was for recipes, decorating tips and cake baking so have never looked. Now I know it's another avenue to showcase perfect bodies and massive bangers I absolutely will not be looking lol
I use it for my arty interests and love it but did find during the amber heard case there's a whole other world on there and some very full collections of historic photographs, it's very good for historic research in that sense.

Reactions: 9
So many heartbreaking stories, struggles with life and general difficulties being shared on this thread. It really is amazing to see people coming together and sharing such personal stories.

I’ve said it before a few days ago, but I really do hope that everyone who has been triggered by any of this, any of the stories shared or any part of Nicola’s story is doing ok. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've avoided nosing til now, whats his name on pinterest?
I have no idea, I haven’t looked. I caught up on last night’s posts this morning and I’m not convinced anyone can be sure it’s his profile. I can’t believe he’d be that stupid. But he’s a man. So….. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
It is his account - same pic as TikTok
Golly. What madness is that! 'Love learning about myself and my true potential.' Dotty wants to vom. Surely that cant be his page and he is pinning titties right now. Someone is stirring the pot. I wonder who and I wonder why.

Reactions: 34
It is his account - same pic as TikTok
I don’t want to drag up the conversation from last night, and I’m aware I wasn’t online to discuss it at the time, but we can’t be absolutely certain it is him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So am I right in thinking he's not used it or pinned anything for 6 years and then suddenly he's decided to do it now? When everything he's doing is under the spotlight?

Is it easy to change a name on this here Pinterest and is there any way to check?

Reactions: 18
So sorry about your friend. My Mum did similar and got really organised. Had a supper with friends the night before. She had planned it years ahead, left me with full instructions for the funeral, a little label on everything she wanted people to have. She'd subtly mentioned bridges over the years and how she always wanted to jump when at an 'edge'. So much so that when I got the call to say she was missing from home I knew straight away she would of gone to a bridge. She went to a different bridge than I thought she would though. Could Nikki of slipped off somewhere else? Somewhere right under our noses? My Mum wasn't a physically strong woman but so determined was she that she carried a wee step ladder all the way up the hill to get to the bridge with less pedestrians that could stop her and to be sure she could climb over the railings.

I just watched the Hazard video, golly, that's really rather haunting all things considered.

May there be some resolution to this awful torture for the family soon.
Your story resonates so much with me. Thank you for sharing. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So am I right in thinking he's not used it or pinned anything for 6 years and then suddenly he's decided to do it now? When everything he's doing is under the spotlight?

Is it easy to change a name on this here Pinterest and is there any way to check?
I think 8 months ago was his last post/pin whatever you call it on Pinterest

Reactions: 12
I think it’s gotta be him tbh. That account hadn’t been used for 6 years, his Mrs disappears, then suddenly it gets accessed and updated just as people start finding it?

Reactions: 10
I do remember one of the earlier interviews with one of their friends who described Paul as being very spiritual, does anyone remember that? I can't remember exactly how she described him but I'm sure it was spiritual.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.