Nicola Bulley #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep TikToks just gone now too, was there just a moment ago. Someone’s been online today 👀 Hope that ends the speculation that it wasn’t him

Reactions: 20
I am certain the social media is Paul. You have to jump through a lot of hoops for it not to be.

The Pinterest first opened years ago. His old website in the bio which nobody would have found if it hadn’t been in the Pinterest bio. Other websites with his picture from years ago talking about the same things and mentioning Bob Proctor. There are multiple posts on his website about Bob Proctor. The website is defunct from 2015. His pins from around that time are the same motivational crap as was on his website, under a board called My Website.

Nobody else but Paul would have known his old website name. He’s clearly not the brightest bulb in the box having it all public anyway, what makes you think he won’t be pinning naked women while his partner is missing? He had no problem doing it when she wasn’t!

The TikTok is followed by one of Nicola’s friends, and that picture of him used in both the profile pictures was never seen on his social media apart from on those accounts.

It’s him.
It's also not a huge leap to him having all this on his SM and to the person who wrote the FB update calling him pissy Paul and shagging about.

My ex followed so many x rated accounts and was on various chat sites. That evolved into him chatting on FB messenger and sleeping with women.
He's also a narc and pathological liar and made me feel like I was going mad with his mind games.. so much so that friends were telling me that I'd changed, but I couldn't see that.
It wasn't until after I chucked him out that I felt relaxed and calm and when I looked back I realised I had changed and was angry all the time, really short tempered and defensive.

I'm on the fence with Paul, and that welfare check may have been done on Nicola, but was it because he'd pushed her to that place I was in? Add hormones and alcohol in and it's quite possible.
The evidence certainly looks that way to anyone who has been in that situation because my ex turned everyone against me when we split and even tried it on our children. They're clever and manipulative people, and even though the police are also clever it's quite possible that they can be blinded by him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I found it strange when he first spoke on tv he only said he was looking after his girls (cant remember exact words) but he never mentioned Nicola or wanting her back, come home nothing about any of that. I just dont trust him

Reactions: 18
Hi Paul 👋 or Paul’s friend…. Don’t think you murdered your wife but do think you are a total head and Nicola deserved better than a man who pervs on 17 year old girls 🤢 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Just thinking out loud here....

What would we expect Paul to be doing right now? After 3 weeks what would you be doing? Out searching day and night still? Thankfully i've never been in this situation and i never want to be but at what stage would you expect him to be doing normal things that he did before? Watching a box set and scrolling the web etc?

I am by no means justifying him looking at big breasted women but looking at the Tiktok and Pintrest that is normal for him (if of course it is his accounts). Surely he is trying to have some kind of normality/stability for the girls??

I am not defending Paul or his behaviour (my opinion is they clearly had relationship problems and he is a bit of a narc) but genuine question - when is it acceptable for someone to do normal things when someone goes missing?
What I would expect him to be doing right now, on a Saturday, is looking after those poor sweet innocent little girls. They’re at school all week so he should be there for them on a Saturday, not uploading more boob pics then deleting all his profiles after presumably reading tattle 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I found it strange when he first spoke on tv he only said he was looking after his girls (cant remember exact words) but he never mentioned Nicola or wanting her back, come home nothing about any of that. I just dont trust him
does everyone else believe that he is laid back? I remember hearing him say it on the Dan Walker progamme,

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Nicola is some mastermind i must say, disappearing herself without a trace and leading all this speculation to look at Paul in great detail.
Police messing up like I've never seen before, even the home Secretary calling them out. Wild!
Where is she?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What I would expect him to be doing right now, on a Saturday, is looking after those poor sweet innocent little girls. They’re at school all week so he should be there for them on a Saturday, not uploading more boob pics then deleting all his profiles after presumably reading tattle 👀
100% this. I really hope those girls are being given as stable a life as possible in all of this. And I hope they are getting some form of counselling

Reactions: 12
sorry, I don't know if this is aimed at me - but I genuinely just saw the Nicola Bulley thread on the Tattle first page, read about the Pinterest, and went to check it. I thought the hour time update was interesting so shared it here. I don't have any bad intentions and I wasn't trying to drop a bomb. usually I just trawl tattle for updates on another Paul (Breach)
Hey, no not directed at anyone at all! There was a few new posts. No shade 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does that mean I can call him pervy Paul with no repercussions now 🤣
I think you can call him what you like now 🤣🤣 wow I know it’s not a laughing matter but I would give my right arm to know EXACTLY what her mum and dad really think of him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
does everyone else believe that he is laid back? I remember hearing him say it on the Dan Walker progamme,
I have genuinely not questioned him up until yesterday when I saw the tiktok. I thought the channel 5 interview was very odd but his reactions weren't raising any red flags because I thought he was so out of it, he'd have been given lots of input about what to say and what not to and as I thought he was beside himself.

I wasn't naive enough to think he was Mr Perfect but I don't believe that of Nicola either. This has honestly blown my mind.

I don't for 1 second believe the stuff about the cameras being Emma and the ring and stuff but I do believe there's far more to this case.

It runs deeper than a menopausal woman with a liking for the vino.

And even if there's nothing criminal I hope the police have his cards marked. Because I certainly have the dirty horrible rat!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Same here. I knew something wasn’t right in that first interview, he just wasn’t acting at all like someone who’s much loved partner had vanished. Who laughs at a time like that? And I very much noticed the girls thing. They wanted their Mum back but no mention of him wanting her back or being distraught. I don’t think he killed her, but only because I can’t see how he possibly could without being spotted somewhere along the way. My alarm bells were going off straight away. I knew he knew more than he was letting on. After the police revealed her vulnerabilities I thought maybe that was it, but I’m afraid now I’m thinking there’s more to it after all these accounts. And before anyone says it, yes I know looking at boobs doesn’t prove anything, but it could very well have tipped poor Nicola over the edge. My heart so goes out to her. Yes I know men look at these things but it’s very easy to sneak a look these days without openly following them for the whole world to see, and pinning naked women in the middle of promoting a business. Just screams creep who doesn’t respect his partner at all to me. So it what other ways was he not treating her right?

Reactions: 32
Do we know how the police are so sure he isn’t a suspect. If it’s due to a doorbell cam, people have more than one entry and exit out of their homes. The biggest red flag for me is when he gave an excuse as to why he’d changed his clothes in the interview on C5. That wouldn’t even have come into my head if I was appealing for information or my partner to return.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nicola is some mastermind i must say, disappearing herself without a trace and leading all this speculation to look at Paul in great detail.
Police messing up like I've never seen before, even the home Secretary calling them out. Wild!
Where is she?
I do wonder if there is a possibility someone has helped her escape to a safe place, fingers x if that's the case I also reckon there will be lazy journalists crawling over this thread looking for info, Paul's Facebook was private before so strange that his name got changed to Sam Becket then subsequently got deleted and now the TikTok and Pinterest, although after adding new pins, maybe he is enjoying the attention I wonder if his reason for not deleting them before was because he used a photo from his younger days and didn't think they would be found

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.