Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm spending so much time thinking about this lady as I'm sure many of you are also.
It's all just too sad and the thought of her being in the river or under a bush somewhere is just horrendous.
We all want her to come home and resume her life with whatever help she needs, but if that is not to be then wherever she is I hope she has peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have been reading the last few threads but not commenting - since this last update re her personal issues I just feel so so sad. That poor woman and now reduced to “just a drunk hormonal woman” in (some) media and people’s eyes.

It has brought up an issue close to home that I don’t want to derail the thread and bang on about but I do just feel awfully sad. 💔

Wishing for a peaceful resolution for her and her family whatever that may mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To my mind, there are three options. The first is what police have believed from day one: that Nicola fell into the River Wyre. However, even though they have made this their main focus, this is looking more and more unlikely. They have flooded the search of the river with massive resources, including private divers, which will have detracted from other areas being searched. Yet they still have no evidence to support their hypothesis that she has fallen into the river.

The other two options are therefore, in my opinion, becoming increasingly more likely: that she left of her own free will, or a third-party was involved.
(The new favourite Mark, The Independent)

I love love love that the only evidence anyone seems to have against the river hypothesis is that she hasn't been found. Completely ignoring that bodies in rivers are not so easy to find and of course, our favourite expert didn't make it any easier by saying she can't be in the water... which he has now walked back. I guess all those families waiting for the body of their loved one to resurface better call the police and start saying they've been killed or left - it's an absolute joke

Reactions: 12
So then people would start crying about free press

Let them cry. Nicolas status is misper, she has human rights, vulnerable is enough of an update, let the rags write whatever they want they do/will anyway. I'm always going to be angry about this I'm afraid merpedy 😆 sorry xxxxxxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Let them cry. Nicolas status is misper, she has human rights, vulnerable is enough of an update, let the rags write whatever they want they do/will anyway. I'm always going to be angry about this I'm afraid merpedy 😆 sorry xxxxxxxxx
Honestly these threads need their own rant thread

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It actually helps to know that others have experienced the dementia thoughts. I’m not on HRT now, Mum passed away and I think I’m coming out the other side of menopause. I’m still not the person I was and I doubt I’ll ever get that person back.
Definitely need an insomniac thread 👍🏻
it the wierdest kind of insomnia to, no matter how much you try and will yourself to sleep it just won't happen!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't know what I think about the police releasing the information they have about Nicola.

On the one hand it must be awful for her family and it is a massive invasion of her privacy.

On the other hand I can see why they did it as certain factions of the public seem completely determined to believe one scenario and one scenario only.
They just made it worse by doing it because nothing, nothing, will placate the morons who swallow up the tiktok true-crime crowd guff. The story was quieting down until this info just totally blew it all up again and there was no need for it. If that wank stain William-Thomas was going to blab all then I would have called his bluff and all the criticism could be solely directed at him but Lancs police had to put their foot in it and create a rod for their own back, while MWT has probably got himself a nice round of gigs on the TV now.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

I love love love that the only evidence anyone seems to have against the river hypothesis is that she hasn't been found. Completely ignoring that bodies in rivers are not so easy to find and of course, our favourite expert didn't make it any easier by saying she can't be in the water... which he has now walked back. I guess all those families waiting for the body of their loved one to resurface better call the police and start saying they've been killed or left - it's an absolute joke
Can I also point out that the "private diver" thing is linked to an article about Peter leaving the search. Peter who wasn't paid or called in by the police 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 5

This post on Facebook got me. People are so thick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you think people who work in mental health don't swear then you are mistaken. We're human like everyone else. Do you want us to be perfect, all seeing, all knowing, clean living robots? Trust me, we're not.
There’s a difference between swearing in conversation, and using an expletive to refer to another person.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have a real sense that Nicola's girls no matter what the outcome will grow up with deep compassion and understanding of women's mental health issues, the love for there mum and whats happened to her I think will spur them on to do good in her name,
I hope they're real little fighters 💖💖
Ahhh you win the internet today, what an absolutely beautiful sentiment 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Going back to the interviews, I've already criticised PA for how he was in them so won't go over that again but I think it was also a bit dishonest/weird of Dan Walker to conduct the interview like he was just some Channel 5 interviewer covering a headline news story when he actually has a link to Nicola and didnt say etc. HE could have talked about how fondly HE thinks of her for instance. Just my opinion please don't shout me down!
He doesn’t have a link to Nicola. His link is to Emma.

Reactions: 7
Wud the police have had to get permission from the family to release these personal health details. Also cud the family have stopped the police at the start from saying she was vulnerable?
Generally the family can’t stop them saying that she’s vulnerable, because the police have to sort of explain why they responded the way they did and in this case it was because she was vulnerable. They were combing that area that day, which isn’t standard in a missing persons case so they can counter any questionining about why they did that just by stating she was considered vulnerable. You would hope that would then end speculation but sadly it’s clearly led parts of the media to take it upon themselves to find this out and release it.

So yeah them releasing that she was ‘vulnerable’ is more for them to be transparent with the public about why they responded more quickly than normal.

Reactions: 4
What's happened to Emma? No-ones mentioned her recently l don't have FB. Has she settled down a bit?

Reactions: 4
I still don't know what to think. Have calmed down a little over the menopause and alcohol issues but I want an even playing field going forward. I'd like to know MWTs and Fauldings sperm count and fertility status, how much they drink and if they're taking the little blue pills. Fair?
I'd like an update on their prostate as well, men often struggle with that while women struggle with the menopause, seems fair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ahhh you win the internet today, what an absolutely beautiful sentiment 💗
😢 Thank you Della, you know what I actually deleted the comment about a minute after I posted it because I thought people would say how dare you think they'll be ok so I'm glad you took it in the spirit it was intended X

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.