Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I follow Dan Walker (I liked him on Strictly!) on IG and he was quite a regular poster. I just looked back and he hasn’t had a grid post since 10 February (about the doc) and I don’t think I’ve seen any stories for him this week.

It probably means nothing but I wonder if he’s worried about a bit of backlash? The comments that I saw on the grid post at the time didn’t seem bad but there were a lot of asking why the documentary was made about Nicola given the amount of people who sadly go missing - if it’s public knowledge now that there’s a media connection between Emma and Dan, maybe he’s laying low?

Or maybe I don’t know what to think about anything any more and I’m suspicious of everyone and everything
The news is guided by public interest. I think because there is major interest more than other missing people cases most likely because of the odd circumstances and because there is generally a morbid curiosity these mostly down to true crime docs that is why. They are all about viewing figures and they will want to draw viewers especially as Dan has left BBC and moved to a new channel.

Reactions: 5
It says that one is a joint board with other people so probably the majority is not him.
Probably him and his mates. Throw up a landscape photo as the display pic - the partners checking phones would never think to check Pinterest🤷 just shows how these apps are all used for duck knows what else

Reactions: 11
The news is guided by public interest. I think because there is major interest more than other missing people cases most likely because of the odd circumstances and because there is generally a morbid curiosity these mostly down to true crime docs that is why. They are all about viewing figures and they will want to draw viewers especially as Dan has left BBC and moved to a new channel.
Dan knows Emma White so it probably would have come about regardless of what channel he worked for. I think the whole thing was misguided - like I say, it may be a coincidence but he was happy to talk about the documentary and Nicola being missing on his IG page (rather than say Channel 5’s account) and now nothing at all about anything

And of course on the panel of the doc was MWT and PF - I’m not saying Dan had any say in who they had on but they’re not exactly covered in glory now either.

The press will hopefully now raise the profile of all missing people regardless of gender/ethnicity/class/mental health/addictions etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dan knows Emma White so it probably would have come about regardless of what channel he worked for. I think the whole thing was misguided - like I say, it may be a coincidence but he was happy to talk about the documentary and Nicola being missing on his IG page (rather than say Channel 5’s account) and now nothing at all about anything

And of course on the panel of the doc was MWT and PF - I’m not saying Dan had any say in who they had on but they’re not exactly covered in glory now either.
Oh no doubt Dan’s connection might have secured the deal. But I bet other media outlets would have bidded. I bet Paul would have 💯 been paid a contributor fee for it also.

Reactions: 3
As if Paul has a Pinterest board full of sexy women marked "hot" from 9 months ago under his real name 🤣🤣. Does he not realise people can see it?

Sorry but a man that slow witted would not be able to commit murder and not leave any evidence behind.
To be honest I agree. I now think any guilty looking expressions in interviews were because it wouldn't appear to have been that happy a relationship, or maybe he feels or knows he might have driven her to do whatever, if there was no 3rd party involved. Or maybe it's just he'd be relieved if she were dead or remained missing but he has to try to look like the loving partner because that's "what is done" in these circumstances. They may have been as bad as each other, in a toxic relationship, or maybe she was more innocent than him, who knows. But after finding out about his TikTok and Pinterest, you're right, he's far too thick to be a competent murderer.

Reactions: 17
I'm in tears reading that. You were definitely let down by the police. My god.

I hope things are better now and thank you very much for sharing x God that sounds so American but I mean it x
Bless you, yes I’m in a much better place thank you 💕 Happily single 😊
It had been going around in my mind a lot since NB’s disappearance, I’ve never spoken out about it, not even to friends, although at times I’ve wanted to shout about it from the roof tops as it shouldn’t have happened and if happened to me, how many others have been in a similar position, it’s incredibly scary and when the incident in January was mentioned with NB it set off alarm bells in my head.
It does break my heart at the thought NB’s girls might have to grow up without their beautiful mummy for something that could be sorted and if we can prevent others from feeling so alone with their thoughts and struggles by knowing others have been through similar and come out the other side, then that’s a positive. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As if Paul has a Pinterest board full of sexy women marked "hot" from 9 months ago under his real name 🤣🤣. Does he not realise people can see it?

Sorry but a man that slow witted would not be able to commit murder and not leave any evidence behind.
Doesn't he work in tech as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be honest I agree. I now think any guilty looking expressions in interviews were because it wouldn't appear to have been that happy a relationship, or maybe he feels or knows he might have driven her to do whatever, if there was no 3rd party involved. Or maybe it's just he'd be relieved if she were dead or remained missing but he has to try to look like the loving partner because that's "what is done" in these circumstances. They may have been as bad as each other, in a toxic relationship, or maybe she was more innocent than him, who knows. But after finding out about his TikTok and Pinterest, you're right, he's far too thick to be a competent murderer.
I've maintained from the start I don't know him from Adam, I don't claim to know by his eyes or my gut instinct or the fact he looked to the left in interviews or whatever that he was dodgy or not dodgy. I still don't, the TikTok and Pinterest are really neither here nor there for me. The main argument for me against third party involvement remains that I find it really difficult to see how he or anyone else would be able to get to Nicola, do her harm (and possibly remove her from the area) and then go away again with no witnesses, no CCTV, no dashcam. Someone who doesn't even realise their Pinterest boards are public is just not that cunning!!

Reactions: 15
Thank you for being brave enough to share that, it must’ve taken a lot and I truly appreciate you sharing your story on here. Don’t mean to sound patronising by calling it brave, but it definitely takes balls to share something so personal and traumatic. I’m so, so sorry you were treated that way and made to feel there was no way out 😔❤
Thank you so much EllaBella for your lovely message. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.