Nicola Bulley #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also in the sectioned named 'style' it is full of pinned photos of womens clothes, shoes and handbags, no mens clothing
It says that one is a joint board with other people so probably the majority is not him.

Reactions: 5
My Dad is Alcohol dependent, has been for as long as I can remember when I was young I can remember him disappearing for days sometimes weeks at a time and we never knew where he was, it turned out he had a friend we didn’t know about who was also alcohol dependent and they’d buy loads of alcohol and sit drinking in this friends flat losing days. My Mum stopped calling the police after the first few times as he’d always be furious and if I’m totally honest as much as I love him when he disappeared we had a bit of normality for a short while.

Since they released the news about Nicola’s struggles I’ve wondered if she also has a drinking friend she’s not linked online to in any way, she’s maybe gone with them thinking she’ll only be a short while and ended up losing a few days, when she‘s come round and realised what’s happened she’s horrified/mortified by all the press and is lying low until things calm down.

I know people say she wouldn’t have left Willow but I know from experience if someone has become dependent on alcohol it will always come first, I’ve no doubt in his own way my Dad loves me but I’m also fully aware if he had the choice of saving me or a bottle of whiskey, the whiskey would win every time.
I would love this to be the case but I can’t imagine she wouldn’t make contact with her mum and dad, or wouldn’t want her daughters to know she was ok and safe.

But I don’t know Nicola so I’m only going by what I would expect her to do, or what I would do if it was me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The women Paul allegedly follows on TikTok prompted my curiosity about my boyfriend's FB, the only social media he uses (at least that I know of). A quick skim through and I was relieved to find his current friend list is a healthy smattering of both sexes and the women don't seem to have their tits out . I hadn't bothered to look at his friend list in years but cases like this make you think!
I did the same, but I looked on Instagram - so many Instagram “models” in bikinis. My eyes rolled so hard. Men are really such basic witches. If I wasn't such a ray of sunshine I’d make him unfollow every last one of the fuckers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was going to say the same thing but you explained it much better. Extremely hard to get sectioned these days and I think it's important people realise that as a lot of people blame family and friends (not on here) once something terrible has happened to a person, asking "why didn't they get them any help" it's very possible they tried, many many times and just weren't given that help. Family are often not listened to about how serious a person's mental health is (not saying this is the case with Nicola at all just in general) it's just a very very high bar to get someone the help they need sadly.
I have been involved with a few people being sectioned. It’s a legal and very distressing process. I have them imprinted in my memory- the poor souls.
It really annoys me when people say I/they need sectioned because people don’t agree with their decisions/behaviours. And don’t get me started on the ‘I am so OCD’ because they have a tidy house or ‘I am bipolar’ because you impulsively buy a load of stuff then tit yourself when the bills come in -invalidating the suffering of many.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Long story, I have thought many times about posting this and haven’t but here goes, I will try and make it as short as possible.

After my divorce (we still remain great friends to this day) I was vulnerable when an ex from my teenage years contacted me, we started dating and basically he was very controlling, not from the offset, but by the end of the relationship I was unrecognisable mentally and physically. My ex-husband bless him was so worried he took me to my GP who gave AD’s and sent me for counselling, I was an absolute mess, also going through peri.
The ex partner who was controlling then started stalking me, texting me, also seen near my home which is down a dead end so it wasn’t by accident. My friends said I should report him so I did, the police came out and said he wasn’t breaking any laws (this was a while back now but I still think it was illegal to stalk) so I left it. Then I lost the plot one day and signed him up for stupid things online, including sending info on penis enlargement to his address, 🥴 incredibly daft and childish I know but I’d had enough.
Next thing I have the Police at my door asking me if I was signing him up for things as he’d reported it to the police, I was so scared of being in trouble I denied it. Anyway they went to the bother of tracing it to my home and I explained I’d had enough of his behaviour and lost the plot. I was asked to sign a form stating I‘d stay away from him which I was happy to do and he had to do one too, which was all I wanted to be left alone by him. Next thing I have a woman texting me saying she’d dated him, he was an hole but he hadn’t stopped talking about me and she wanted to know how he treated me, all very odd. Anyway a week or so later the police ring me saying I need to stop contacting him or I’d be in serious trouble. I was still having counselling and burst into tears telling them it wasn’t me and they needed to find out who it was as I couldn’t stop something I hadn’t done. About a month later the police turn up at my home and arrest me. I’ve never been in trouble with the law in my life, not even a parking ticket. So off I go and have a police interview and they accuse me of sending all these texts to him which I hadn’t done and told them so, over and over again. My family were livid and ringing them up saying I was having counselling and they were very concerned for my MH etc. eventually that same day I’m released on bail. 😱 But as much as I felt traumatised/humiliated/embarrassed I thought at least now they will look into it thoroughly and find out who’s doing it and then know it wasn’t me.
A few weeks later a letter came through saying case was dropped but basically saying if I did it again I’d be in serious trouble. I was mortified, I hadn’t been cleared and I didn’t see it ever stopping, as well as still struggling with depression. So in the early hours with my girls in bed I thought I‘d take myself to a nearby railway line, as I couldn’t see any other way out of it, after all this is the police were talking about who have such power. As I was getting ready to leave I burst into tears, thinking how my heart broke and never recovered when my brother died when I was a child and I couldn’t do it to my girls, they are my absolute world, so I called a MH service who came out and sat with me. After they‘d gone I couldn‘t trust myself, so I booked somewhere to stay with our dog and my girls and we disappeared. I’m not sure who contacted the police but next thing they were trying to find me out of concern that I could harm myself. They rang my mobile asking me to just show myself at a nearby police station, I refused as I was terrified and didn’t trust them. Eventually a police woman higher up in the rank contacted me and I said I want this looked into to find out who is doing this otherwise I’m never going home and it was then that she told me they couldn’t, because my ex had gone into to different police stations each time only ever with screenshots of the messages, so they only had them to go on. She apologised and was shocked I’d been arrested on no hard evidence. After that he was then visited by them and told if he ever went to them again without handing over his phone to get proof he would be in serious trouble.
I could have taken my life over that and what is so upsetting the police officers who came out to my home never contacted my counsellor, or GP, even though they’d asked for that info to verify all he had done to me. To this day I don’t know if the woman who dated him and contacted me tried to set me up, or if he did it still trying to have control over my life.
So this case with NB and the previous police visit, although for a different reasons has really struck a cord with me and it breaks my heart to think she could also have been so stressed about the police incident and it tipped her over the edge.
As much as I still feel ashamed of myself for being arrested, I thought it important to share in case anyone else found themselves in a situation where they felt embarrassed/humiliated/ashamed and couldn’t face life, to let them know you’re not alone and things do get better. 💕
I was also referred to the woman’s refuge for advice and they were wonderful, they weren’t surprised by my story and said they had many similar in regards to policeman not believing women and look what’s come out about how female police are treated in the force by some of the men.
So sorry for the long winded post.❤

Edit Just wanted to add this is not an attack on All, or Lancs Police because as many will know on this thread I’ve defended them, as I know not all police are the same. Although I do disagree with them making NB’s struggles with alcohol public knowledge.
Thank you and I send you ALL of the love. It's bloody hard when someone is lying about you, especially when they are skilled in their attempts at 'proof'. It's so horrendously awful and from the blank faces I've had when I try to explain, most people don't get it. I genuinely wish I could hug you and I'm really not a hugger.

Please know I understand and I belive you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I did the same, but I looked on Instagram - so many Instagram “models” in bikinis. My eyes rolled so hard. Men are really such basic witches. If I wasn't such a ray of sunshine I’d make him unfollow every last one of the fuckers 😂
In the words of Tammy Wynette, "cos after all, he's just a man". You go follow some nice male hotties 😊
On a serious note though, Nicola must have felt seriously hurt and pissed off if she was aware Pissy Paul's (I'm sorry that's his name now) blatant sexy follows on TikTok and Pinterest.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Long story, I have thought many times about posting this and haven’t but here goes, I will try and make it as short as possible.

After my divorce (we still remain great friends to this day) I was vulnerable when an ex from my teenage years contacted me, we started dating and basically he was very controlling, not from the offset, but by the end of the relationship I was unrecognisable mentally and physically. My ex-husband bless him was so worried he took me to my GP who gave AD’s and sent me for counselling, I was an absolute mess, also going through peri.
The ex partner who was controlling then started stalking me, texting me, also seen near my home which is down a dead end so it wasn’t by accident. My friends said I should report him so I did, the police came out and said he wasn’t breaking any laws (this was a while back now but I still think it was illegal to stalk) so I left it. Then I lost the plot one day and signed him up for stupid things online, including sending info on penis enlargement to his address, 🥴 incredibly daft and childish I know but I’d had enough.
Next thing I have the Police at my door asking me if I was signing him up for things as he’d reported it to the police, I was so scared of being in trouble I denied it. Anyway they went to the bother of tracing it to my home and I explained I’d had enough of his behaviour and lost the plot. I was asked to sign a form stating I‘d stay away from him which I was happy to do and he had to do one too, which was all I wanted to be left alone by him. Next thing I have a woman texting me saying she’d dated him, he was an hole but he hadn’t stopped talking about me and she wanted to know how he treated me, all very odd. Anyway a week or so later the police ring me saying I need to stop contacting him or I’d be in serious trouble. I was still having counselling and burst into tears telling them it wasn’t me and they needed to find out who it was as I couldn’t stop something I hadn’t done. About a month later the police turn up at my home and arrest me. I’ve never been in trouble with the law in my life, not even a parking ticket. So off I go and have a police interview and they accuse me of sending all these texts to him which I hadn’t done and told them so, over and over again. My family were livid and ringing them up saying I was having counselling and they were very concerned for my MH etc. eventually that same day I’m released on bail. 😱 But as much as I felt traumatised/humiliated/embarrassed I thought at least now they will look into it thoroughly and find out who’s doing it and then know it wasn’t me.
A few weeks later a letter came through saying case was dropped but basically saying if I did it again I’d be in serious trouble. I was mortified, I hadn’t been cleared and I didn’t see it ever stopping, as well as still struggling with depression. So in the early hours with my girls in bed I thought I‘d take myself to a nearby railway line, as I couldn’t see any other way out of it, after all this is the police were talking about who have such power. As I was getting ready to leave I burst into tears, thinking how my heart broke and never recovered when my brother died when I was a child and I couldn’t do it to my girls, they are my absolute world, so I called a MH service who came out and sat with me. After they‘d gone I couldn‘t trust myself, so I booked somewhere to stay with our dog and my girls and we disappeared. I’m not sure who contacted the police but next thing they were trying to find me out of concern that I could harm myself. They rang my mobile asking me to just show myself at a nearby police station, I refused as I was terrified and didn’t trust them. Eventually a police woman higher up in the rank contacted me and I said I want this looked into to find out who is doing this otherwise I’m never going home and it was then that she told me they couldn’t, because my ex had gone into to different police stations each time only ever with screenshots of the messages, so they only had them to go on. She apologised and was shocked I’d been arrested on no hard evidence. After that he was then visited by them and told if he ever went to them again without handing over his phone to get proof he would be in serious trouble.
I could have taken my life over that and what is so upsetting the police officers who came out to my home never contacted my counsellor, or GP, even though they’d asked for that info to verify all he had done to me. To this day I don’t know if the woman who dated him and contacted me tried to set me up, or if he did it still trying to have control over my life.
So this case with NB and the previous police visit, although for a different reasons has really struck a cord with me and it breaks my heart to think she could also have been so stressed about the police incident and it tipped her over the edge.
As much as I still feel ashamed of myself for being arrested, I thought it important to share in case anyone else found themselves in a situation where they felt embarrassed/humiliated/ashamed and couldn’t face life, to let them know you’re not alone and things do get better. 💕
I was also referred to the woman’s refuge for advice and they were wonderful, they weren’t surprised by my story and said they had many similar in regards to policeman not believing women and look what’s come out about how female police are treated in the force by some of the men.
So sorry for the long winded post.❤

Edit Just wanted to add this is not an attack on All, or Lancs Police because as many will know on this thread I’ve defended them, as I know not all police are the same. Although I do disagree with them making NB’s struggles with alcohol public knowledge.
I'm in tears reading that. You were definitely let down by the police. My god.

I hope things are better now and thank you very much for sharing x God that sounds so American but I mean it x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I did look them up but nothing came up really … in terms of their work with the police
Links:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are they still searching the river or has that stopped?
I think they're more concentrating on places like Morecambe Bay now, but not 100% certain. It sounded in the press conference that whilst they were continuing to search for now, that maybe it might be scaled down in time, and maybe sooner than we'd like to think. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 6
In the words of Tammy Wynette, "cos after all, he's just a man". You go follow some nice male hotties 😊
On a serious note though, Nicola must have felt seriously hurt and pissed off if she was aware Pissy Paul's (I'm sorry that's his name now) blatant sexy follows on TikTok and Pinterest.
I prefer Pervy Paul myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me neither, I thought it was just for lifestyle inspiration! Paul has taught us a lot 🤣
There was me using it for hairstyles and nails
Well I guess at least more or less know that's accurate because his, erm, preferences are there for all to see. The Pissy bit is just from one FB post that was shared so not that reliable.

Reactions: 6
Nothing to see on nikkis tiktok it is private and got 1 follower and 1 following but can’t see who as she has privated it

Reactions: 1
Thank you and I send you ALL of the love. It's bloody hard when someone is lying about you, especially when they are skilled in their attempts at 'proof'. It's so horrendously awful and from the blank faces I've had when I try to explain, most people don't get it. I genuinely wish I could hug you and I'm really not a hugger.

Please know I understand and I belive you.
Thank you so much. Sending you a big hug back 💕
I hope you’re okay xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
RIGHT.. .. IM GOING TO DEMAND MY PAUL SHOWS ME HIS FOLLOWS AND SEARCH HISTORY!! AND IF THE DURTY WEE SHITE HAS BEEN LOOKING AT A PAIR OF BELTING BANGERS I SHALL CHOP HIS KNOB OFF WITH A CLEAVER.

Ahhh who am I kidding.....it'll all be beer making, scootering, running and paramedic shite.

He will have deleted the good stuff 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As if Paul has a Pinterest board full of sexy women marked "hot" from 9 months ago under his real name 🤣🤣. Does he not realise people can see it?

Sorry but a man that slow witted would not be able to commit murder and not leave any evidence behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.