Nicknacklou #3 Nicknacklou’s clothes are always gone, if only the food wiggles would do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does talk tit but she doesn't look well. And bone mets must be painful at times. It's progressing and there will not be any improvement. She knows she hasn't got long left. Her comment about not living to see her hair grow long was poignant. She still drives me mental however!
Oh that hair comment made me cry. I know she's annoying but it's so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If she only has bone confined mets she could do very well for several years on the right medication , ( unless it's also in bone marrow- which is actually extremely rare, but I suspect that's why they're doing a bone biopsy? as well as seeing if the hormone receptors have mutated , which is also a possibility and would mean a change of medication
Usually it's only once it starts involving vital organs that it becomes more problematic and life expectancy is impacted
Thanks I wasn’t sure.

Its hard to know as she doesn't go into too much detail about the cancer progression. As far as I'm aware she has only mentioned it's spread to her bones? I agree with @ginnyw though, she keeps referencing her short time left in her stories. Maybe she feels it in her body. She's obviously started to mention she's in a lot more pain. It's a very sad situation as much as she can be annoying.
I’m just not sure anymore what to believe with her as she lies a lot and she doesn’t look or act like someone in pain in fact the opposite. She’s a very clever woman and she does things for maximum attention.
A bit like wearing her wig but when she’s doing something or going somewhere the wig comes off. If she was so upset about her hair she would wear that beautiful real hair wig that was gifted to her but she chooses to go bald. I find her very scheming and selfish.
Like I say this is only my opinion .

Reactions: 9
I’m just not sure anymore what to believe with her as she lies a lot and she doesn’t look or act like someone in pain in fact the opposite. She’s a very clever woman and she does things for maximum attention.
A bit like wearing her wig but when she’s doing something or going somewhere the wig comes off. If she was so upset about her hair she would wear that beautiful real hair wig that was gifted to her but she chooses to go bald. I find her very scheming and selfish.
Like I say this is only my opinion .
This is my issue, I just don't know what to believe anymore.
Is it as bad as she says? Is she just angling for more donations and a free hot tub?

Unfortunately when there is evidence you've lied about stuff before it all gets a bit 'boy who cried wolf' .

Especially when the optics (running around at a playpark, going on holiday every other week, filming reels dancing around the kitchen) don't seem to fit with the story.

🤷

Reactions: 8
I wonder what her actual prognosis is? Not that it’s really my business tbh. I’ve always presumed she’d be looking at years rather than months or anything soon. However her hair comment yesterday got me thinking.. hopefully it is the former and she’s just being dramatic about the hair situ

Reactions: 4
I wonder what her actual prognosis is? Not that it’s really my business tbh. I’ve always presumed she’d be looking at years rather than months or anything soon. However her hair comment yesterday got me thinking.. hopefully it is the former and she’s just being dramatic about the hair situ
Prognosis for secondary breast cancer is generally 3 -5 years. Obviously there are those that live way beyond this but that’s the ballpark.

Reactions: 3
It is hard to believe her though, when she’s climbing waterfalls and jumping off ropes having blagged upgraded seats on the plane due to bone pain.

Reactions: 7
It is hard to believe her though, when she’s climbing waterfalls and jumping off ropes having blagged upgraded seats on the plane due to bone pain.
I don't get this. If you have bone mets doesn't that mean your bones are more at risk of breaking? If so surely jumping off waterfalls and riding segways isn't a good idea?

Reactions: 4
Prognosis for secondary breast cancer is generally 3 -5 years. Obviously there are those that live way beyond this but that’s the ballpark.
It does depend on where the spread is though. If it's just in the bones you can end up living for many years - it's when it spreads to the organs that it gets a bit trickier.

Saying that Kris Hallenga has organ spread (including brain - and maybe more places I'm just not paying to read her hospital reports) and i think is at 10 years.

Stage 4 breast cancer is no longer the more immediate death sentence that often comes with stage 4 pancreatic, brain or lung etc

Reactions: 5
Isn't bone pain supposed to be one of the worst there is? It's hard to believe if it was that bad she wouldn't be on the stronger stuff. I have to admit I don't think she looks as poorly as some of you guys think? Think she looks decent considering.

Reactions: 6
To be fair she hasn't done that for a while. She has done well for a long time considering that she was diagnosed de novo stage 4, but her progression now is a bit sobering to be honest.

Her comment about not living to see her hair grow long has got me actually. I lost all my hair due to chemo for primary cancer and am now several years out. My hair is now still shoulder length due to trimming it so much when it was growing out to try and avoid the mullet, but its growing really quickly now and I am all undecided about whether to go short again or go for it and grow it as long as I can. What a privilege that is to be able to be so assured that I will live long enough to see my hair grow long?

Kris Hallenga's survival this far is almost miraculous considering where she has mets, and that she was also de novo stage 4. It's crazy how different it is for different people. You can have someone else who has Stage 1 primary
breast cancer diagnosis, small tumour, no lymph nodes involved, clear margins or complete response to chemo, all clear after treatment and within a year its returned and spread everywhere and the prognosis is suddenly awful. Again that unusual, but it does happen.

I guess it proves that statistics don't mean anything on an individual level.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
On her stories she's said she's had another biopsy. I thought she was we having an ultrasound now as she the biopsy didn't work? I'm really confused.

Reactions: 2
On her stories she's said she's had another biopsy. I thought she was we having an ultrasound now as she the biopsy didn't work? I'm really confused.
No, she said she was having another biopsy as the last one didn't get any cancer cells. It's a guided procedure through scans.

To be fair she hasn't done that for a while. She has done well for a long time considering that she was diagnosed de novo stage 4, but her progression now is a bit sobering to be honest.

Her comment about not living to see her hair grow long has got me actually. I lost all my hair due to chemo for primary cancer and am now several years out. My hair is now still shoulder length due to trimming it so much when it was growing out to try and avoid the mullet, but its growing really quickly now and I am all undecided about whether to go short again or go for it and grow it as long as I can. What a privilege that is to be able to be so assured that I will live long enough to see my hair grow long?

Kris Hallenga's survival this far is almost miraculous considering where she has mets, and that she was also de novo stage 4. It's crazy how different it is for different people. You can have someone else who has Stage 1 primary
breast cancer diagnosis, small tumour, no lymph nodes involved, clear margins or complete response to chemo, all clear after treatment and within a year its returned and spread everywhere and the prognosis is suddenly awful. Again that unusual, but it does happen.

So true - i was diagnosed with early stage cancer in 2014 at 30. In 2016 it came back as secondaries in the bone - completely out of the blue.

And 2022 i'm still here! And only on treatment line 3. And, while recognising I am very very lucky - i do concentrate on the increasing number of people who are surviving with breast cancer way longer than they did in the past due to the hormone treatments available/improvements in care.

Nicky isn't triple neg is she? I *think* but may be wrong, that she is ER+ like myself and - i think - Kris Hallenga. We all have a lot more options than triple negative patients hence the less depressing timelines

This is why a lot of the people with breast cancer who have died recently are triple negative - it's an absolute bastard version of breast cancer with far fewer effective treatments. I actually feel pretty lucky by comparison.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She was doing it in March in Jamaica, she’s still flick flacking here there and everywhere.

She’s trying so hard to be Bowel babe it’s cringe so embarrassing for her. 🤦‍♀️ She’ll be off on holidays tomorrow and much better

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.