NicNacLou #4 Nicky Nooman Bewildering Hooman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap in case anybody needs one (which is unlikely I know!) but basically NNL is walking in a lively fashion down a main road expostulating into the camera lens about how she can't feel her legs and on her way to some lunch in 'Landan' (bleurgh, shades of Lauren).

Reactions: 4
Recap in case anybody needs one (which is unlikely I know!) but basically NNL is walking in a lively fashion down a main road expostulating into the camera lens about how she can't feel her legs and on her way to some lunch in 'Landan' (bleurgh, shades of Lauren).
I’m sorry but she needs to wear something under that dress. A bra or cami or something. Having a dress that’s so low cut like that looks awful when you’ve got tiny a-cups.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but she needs to wear something under that dress. A bra or cami or something. Having a dress that’s so low cut like that looks awful when you’ve got tiny a-cups.
Cue a tappy-tap advert for some sort of sports bra...

you can now watch NNL on BBC Breakfast, about 17 minutes in.

Reactions: 1
Also, where the f is she? Im sat in london, inside, in a sweater.

Bless her, the lamb thinks she's a some kinda celeb walking through Hollywood at this point.

Have also never eye rolled harder at that Georgie Swallow reel she linked in her stories. I can't tell you how sick I am listening to all these privileged, middle class twats share this really inane 'wisdom' that my gran could have told me.

Reactions: 11
It’s kind of a nothing piece. Im sorry but were Nic & Deb James REALLY that close? Really? I find the inclusion of that part just clout chasing. No mention of what Nic is actually talking about and no mention of the fact that SHE HERSELF postponed treatment to go on holiday.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s kind of a nothing piece. Im sorry but were Nic & Deb James REALLY that close? Really? I find the inclusion of that part just clout chasing. No mention of what Nic is actually talking about and no mention of the fact that SHE HERSELF postponed treatment to go on holiday.
Tbh, the only bit I enjoyed of that interview was the reel of BB and Limitless Em. The really annoying thing is that NNL will now get thousands and thousands of new followers and they will all give money to The Fund.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
One solitary picture together suggests NO

Reactions: 4
I thought she came across quite fake in that piece and to me it seemed like she was trying to even sound like BB and the way she talked!

Reactions: 3
I thought she came across quite fake in that piece and to me it seemed like she was trying to even sound like BB and the way she talked!
Agree. The conversation about stage 4 breast cancer was completely diluted by the chat about Deb. Nicky and her whole “secondary sisters”
Thing is supposed to be about raising awareness for secondary breast cancer and she instead turned the focus of that interview onto someone else who died from an unrelated cancer.

Given she hasn't done anything with secondary sisters recently (bar boasting about raising 10k - a sum far less than nicky has had raised for her own personal holiday fund) i find it a bit cheeky that she mentioned that at all!
What, that she was talking about BB?

Reactions: 1
Without any disrespect to Deb James, I don’t think there was any need for her to have been mentioned in that interview. The point of the interview was supposed to have been about Nic’s experience of lengthy waiting times in the NHS as a stage 4 breast cancer patient but it turned into a tribute to DJ. Pointless.

• Sad
Personally I wouldn’t get out of bed to watch (not that I knew what time she was on) or waste electric on the self absorbed narcissist!
I doubt she would have anything worth saying and it will all be about her anyway
Grim Reaper swinging the Scythe for those who have died from cancer!
She is disgusting

Ahhhhh what a suprise - the 'friend' from Instagram just happens to also have 361k followers

That's convenient for our Nick. So in the morning she managed to up the attention around her by lying about her relationship with a deceased cancer influencer with a 1 million following, in the afternoon she's going to just going to use some popular yoga teacher to get more likes instead.

It's all hustle hustle hustle isn't it. Never doing it it based off her own talent (not that she has one).
Let's watch her follower count start to rise.

• Angry
Without any disrespect to Deb James, I don’t think there was any need for her to have been mentioned in that interview. The point of the interview was supposed to have been about Nic’s experience of lengthy waiting times in the NHS as a stage 4 breast cancer patient but it turned into a tribute to DJ. Pointless.
I haven’t seen it yet !

Thing is though and I’m being brutally honest here, regardless of who is who with cancer they are just like anyone else and are forgotten once dead.
All the hype with BB and who ever talks about her now?
The T-shirts are probably rags for wiping windows, the book will be like Hinches selling for reduced price to clear and in charity shops
5 minute wonders!
Once your in the box life moves on and your never spoken about again
Instagram and the greedy life dies with them people move on very easily
I think the majority only follow to watch a slow death!
It’s morbid but very true
So Skippy don’t be fooled they are all only there on their sofas to watch you waste away and be eaten with cancer!

Thing is though and I’m being brutally honest here, regardless of who is who with cancer they are just like anyone else and are forgotten once dead.
All the hype with BB and who ever talks about her now?
The T-shirts are probably rags for wiping windows, the book will be like Hinches selling for reduced price to clear and in charity shops
5 minute wonders!
Once your in the box life moves on and your never spoken about again
Instagram and the greedy life dies with them people move on very easily
I think the majority only follow to watch a slow death!
It’s morbid but very true
So Skippy don’t be fooled they are all only there on their sofas to watch you waste away and be eaten with cancer!
Sadly I do think you have a valid point

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.