Nicknacklou #13 We have now entered Black Mirror territory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'll pop on IG again, no matter how bad she feels/looks. This is a woman addicted to SM after all. If she doesn't it'll be because she can't physically or mentally cope with it.
I'd hope Alex would try and stop her at this point too. I do think she's deteriorated rapidly though.
If she is in pain they will be very liberal with the morphine.
A nurse once explained that it's common practice to give a massive dose of opiods with the knowlede that it will be sufficient to stop breathing and cause death. Think it's called "the double effect. Given for pain and also stopping a long drawn out death when a patient is only hours away from the end.

Reactions: 14
First time poster on this thread but I’ve followed Nick for years.
I feel so sorry for her family, especially her husband who now has to try and carry on her insta handle once she has passed, during a time when he is grieving and broken. I hope he doesn’t have to pretend to be upbeat and positive when dealing with the death of his wife, and I hope it was his choice to keep it going.

Reactions: 17
I hope she steps away from Instagram and spends the precious time she has with family. I won't be watching anymore of her stories, pepes mamas last story will haunt me forever. She was so scared, you could see the panic and realisation in her eyes. The same with steph felks. It didn't do me any good watching them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s likely she’s at EOL now, she’s had the syringe driver for over a week now and district nurses daily. In my experience with my mum the syringe driver is the beginning of the end and she will sleep a lot. I could be totally wrong. She should step away from SM and just be with her family.

Reactions: 9
I think we will get an annoucment that she passed away from Alex and then he will share some clips of final days and her last project but maybe I'm wrong. It's terrible how fast she deteriorated. She blocked me so now I stalk her on website and because of some bug her Disney stories showed up to me as new stories and I thought that she's in Disney and feels ok... sadly it's not the case. You can like or dislike Nicky but it always feels very wrong when someone so full of life dies.

Reactions: 17
I would assume she's really unwell to just go completely radio silent. For someone who wanted to share the reality of living with stage 4 cancer, I feel if she was well enough she would share the reality of how she feels at eol stage 4 cancer. Not that it's something we necessarily need or want to see, but a post saying how at peace she feels, how she's switching off to be present with her loved ones now, how scared she is etc. Last we saw she was excited about a sainsburys trolley lipped to a wheelchair that was self propelled to give independence and eating a doughnut without licking lips, I dunno, maybe that's the end she wants people to see. But not even the flooof sat by his mummy hooman is just strange for her.
Anyway I hope she's not in pain and able to spend time with her loved ones, without a phone in any of their faces for once.

Reactions: 11
She's really disappeared? I'm sorry I don't keep up well enough - but does anybody know when the last day was that she posted?

It feels so strange to go from extreme annoyance with her - to deep concern. She's not supposed to die!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's really disappeared? I'm sorry I don't keep up well enough - but does anybody know when the last day was that she posted?

It feels so strange to go from extreme annoyance with her - to deep concern. She's not supposed to die!
Yes I wonder when she was last online?

Reactions: 2
Chloe Dixon posted a video 4 days ago and nicky has liked it, I can't remember when she last posted her stories, whether it was before, after or the same time.
I found Alex's insta, this puts it into perspective, and had nicky ever worded it like this rather than the so what if we go away a lot type of narrative I feel there would have been more empathy a long while ago rather than just go grab life, like it's that easy to go off everywhere.
This was from January, sad that this is becoming his reality now that his we will soon be I.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Mmmmm.. I dunno..
Part of me really wants to feel sad for her
And a part of me is wondering where she is and if tit has hit in fan big time and things have really gone down hill..
And then I remember all the times I felt that way and then boom she popped back up with an ad or two
I feel so sad for alex and absolutely heart broken for her parents
I've lost a child and that pain I wouldn't wish on anyone
Even though she is a grown woman she is still their baby girl
But...I'm just finding it hard to feel sympathy for her
Incase it's all bs again
Does that make me a horrible person?
I hope she is OK and I hope she isn't in pain
I think it is so bloody sad to pass away so young.
Just wondering if she will pop up with an ad...again..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
First time poster on this thread but I’ve followed Nick for years.
I feel so sorry for her family, especially her husband who now has to try and carry on her insta handle once she has passed, during a time when he is grieving and broken. I hope he doesn’t have to pretend to be upbeat and positive when dealing with the death of his wife, and I hope it was his choice to keep it going.
Alex doesnt have to do anything of the sort, and frankly those around him should be encouraging him to come off bloody instagram. The best thing he could do is shut down her instagram profile completely and move on with the next stage of his life. It would be deeply unhealthy if he tries to keep it all going after she has passed. The man needs a brake from the nonsense of instagram.
---
Chloe Dixon posted a video 4 days ago and nicky has liked it, I can't remember when she last posted her stories, whether it was before, after or the same time.
I found Alex's insta, this puts it into perspective, and had nicky ever worded it like this rather than the so what if we go away a lot type of narrative I feel there would have been more empathy a long while ago rather than just go grab life, like it's that easy to go off everywhere.
This was from January, sad that this is becoming his reality now that his we will soon be I.
Ive just checked and it looks like Nicky has turned off the function to show when she was last online….. how convenient

Reactions: 20
I don’t read into her silence anymore, I’ve learned that the hard way from last time. It’s just as believable to me that she’ll be back with a womens best ad. All I can say is I hope her and her family are as ok as possible, particularly Alex.

Reactions: 9
I think he would be best shutting down the Instagram. It doesn't hold real, genuine memories, it's all staged, fake content for her followers. I've never understood her full motivation for spending so much time making fake content, but hopefully she has moved away from it at this stage. It's not the sort of genuine content that he could look back on and reminisce, most the time he has a fake, uncomfortable smile and is being told what to do by NNL. I'll never get over the one in tenerife and you can see her telling him to kiss her, he seems a caring, kind, easy going man.

Reactions: 16
I would assume she's really unwell to just go completely radio silent. For someone who wanted to share the reality of living with stage 4 cancer, I feel if she was well enough she would share the reality of how she feels at eol stage 4 cancer. Not that it's something we necessarily need or want to see, but a post saying how at peace she feels, how she's switching off to be present with her loved ones now, how scared she is etc. Last we saw she was excited about a sainsburys trolley lipped to a wheelchair that was self propelled to give independence and eating a doughnut without licking lips, I dunno, maybe that's the end she wants people to see. But not even the flooof sat by his mummy hooman is just strange for her.
Anyway I hope she's not in pain and able to spend time with her loved ones, without a phone in any of their faces for once.
She may have wanted to show the reality of living with Stage IV cancer, but she never has done this (in my opinion). She showed how to prat about on a chemo pump, how to spin round a supermarket in a chair, how to gesticulate her way around Disney and how to spend a LOT of money on obscene amounts of food/holidays/home furnishings etc (much of it wasn't even her own money). None of this is the reality of living with terminal cancer and most of us on here, many of whom have direct experience of it, have known that from the start. That all said, I hope her end is private, peaceful and away from the lens.

Reactions: 15
Her insta says active 33mins ago but that doesn’t mean it’s her, could be Alex? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Again I feel terrible for thinking this but I think the silence is to drum up engagement and she’ll be back with her new clothing line or whatever her and Alex’s project is 😬

Reactions: 13
It could for sure be just her drumming up engagement for the inevitable port-accessible clothing range. If that's not the case, and she is sadly dying now, it is absolutely terrifying how fast she's deteriorated. I've followed her for years, and she seemed to breeze through cancer for so long. I can't believe how quickly it all seems to have gone downhill.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.