NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think how long she will be well enough to do the things she has today will be dependent upon whether she continues to get blood transfusions or not as I’m guessing her bloods are causing the most immediate concern , she said active treatment had stopped but she may still get supportive treatment I’d imagine, and blood transfusions may fall in this category , I’ve known others that have still received them at this point.

Reactions: 4
How the duck can anyone with EOL be bothered to record these ridiculous and stupid reels?
How can she think the day can't get better cos she's had gifted cookies, a doughnut plus a thrilling ride round a supermarket with a disability shopping trolley?
FFS my mind is blown!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh look. bingo to the people that mentioned her funeral. my god i cant even imagine.
byt typical. look at me having a laugh out and about.playing with brownies and doughnuts.
wait wait! waitttttttt... you must all still remember how im dying and im very very ill....hence funeral.death paperwork mention.
shes a tailspin of emotional manipulation.

Reactions: 8
Oh god, no one her age should be planning their own funeral. It's just horrible

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can anyone with more insight tell me why as a married young person with a terminal illness she would feel the need to pre-pay for her funeral. I fully understand planning it and making sure everyone was well aware of your wishes to make sure it's all you wanted, but would it make more sense to keep the money aside in your own account making a tiny bit of interest? Or perhaps it was her way of taking control of the inevitable when 1st diagnosed and pretty healthy as I know she's mentioned it ages and ages ago it was planned out.

Can anyone with more insight tell me why as a married young person with a terminal illness she would feel the need to pre-pay for her funeral. I fully understand planning it and making sure everyone was well aware of your wishes to make sure it's all you wanted, but would it make more sense to keep the money aside in your own account making a tiny bit of interest? Or perhaps it was her way of taking control of the inevitable when 1st diagnosed and pretty healthy as I know she's mentioned it ages and ages ago it was planned out.
There can be issues with accessing a partner's finances after their death but before probate is granted so maybe it just makes it a bit easier to do this now.

Reactions: 11
I suppose it’s one less thing your family have to think about, that’s how I would look at it. If it gives her some comfort to know it’s all taken care off so Alex and her parents don’t have that worry then I do understand that. She was so pale in the family photo, her bloods must be at rock bottom.

Reactions: 18
If this is the case then she needs to be telling her team that she’s got breakthrough pain that the driver isn’t helping with so they can adjust the dose. The whole point of it is that it delivers a constant rate of pain relief so that the patient doesnt have breakthrough pain.
---
Who honestly cares about this whole not licking your lips when you eat a doughnut thing?! Shes mentioned it several times before in the past as if its some truly amazing hilarious anecdote….., its not. No one cares. Shut up.
I was just thinking the same Betty about the breakthrough pain ?!! Sick of the bloody donuts too 🙄

I must be yhe only one not seeing pale
She looks the Same tone as the others in the photos to me.

Reactions: 3
I think she looks pale here, given her blood levels and sounding a bit breathless when she was speaking I’m guessing anaemia 🤷‍♀️
I agree. I think NNL has quite a grey tint in this photo. In comparison to her sister who is obviously pale but a diff colour.

Reactions: 19
I guess her sister has anaemia too then because she looks the same colour 🤔😋
Nope, she’s pale but Nicky looks off to me . We can agree to disagree on this, I just think Nicky normally has a lot more colour be it tan or sun. she looks almost grey. The truth is she’s dying and the reality is she is going to look ill, I was just a bit shocked if I’m honest.

Reactions: 11
I think she looks pale here, given her blood levels and sounding a bit breathless when she was speaking I’m guessing anaemia 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I think so too considering she usually looks very tanned (unless it’s always been faked tanned).

Ignorant pain management question: if she’s using a syringe driver to control pain, why is she in too much pain to get her nails done?
Too much pain to get her nails done, but fine to go to the supermarket. Susie the Syringe Driver clearly needs a talking to. Notice how she managed to get Susie in the background of the Magnum photo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she's in so much pain why is she in a supermarket? Surely it takes more effort to go there than just hold your hand out to someone?
Ok Nic, the reality is grim enough already without talking BS to your flock. 🤨

If she's in so much pain why is she in a supermarket? Surely it takes more effort to go there than just hold your hand out to someone?
Ok Nic, the reality is grim enough already without talking BS to your flock. 🤨
I wonder if that's why she wasn't on yesterday..she went out and did all this stuff and bombed badly.. I really think she is in complete denial
I've never ever come across someone who is so happy to be dying..
Like she is either on another planet or a complete liar.
No grief ..no worry about how her family and husband will cope
No fear as to what her end of life will really be like or if it will be painful..
It's just all surface level trivial bs and sunshine and rainbows..
I think she is going to slide down hard
She will keep going out and.pushing her poor body
Until it says nope and game over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.