NickNackLou #12 I can grab/manipulate anything better than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if that's why she wasn't on yesterday..she went out and did all this stuff and bombed badly.. I really think she is in complete denial
I've never ever come across someone who is so happy to be dying..
Like she is either on another planet or a complete liar.
No grief ..no worry about how her family and husband will cope
No fear as to what her end of life will really be like or if it will be painful..
It's just all surface level trivial bs and sunshine and rainbows..
I think she is going to slide down hard
She will keep going out and.pushing her poor body
Until it says nope and game over.
Could be that deep down she's really, really shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we think she is a scared, anxious mess away from IG but feels the 🐑 expect the sunny, positive Nic version? Ignoring the reality and talking excitedly about bleeping cookies and fun adventures in Sainsburys?
I'd find this more believable than the fact she isn't worried about jack tit and is having a lovely time whilst dying? I don't think she has much time left at all and should have said her goodbyes and behaved with dignity and removed herself from SM. Give her family 100% of the remaining energy and attention there is left.

Reactions: 13
I think behind closed doors she will be extremely different to what she's showing on insta. I don't believe it's possible for her to not be. She'll be tit scared and depressed as hell. It's all just noise and distraction. Anything to not sit with the thoughts which is understandable, I mean let's be real it's not like it won't be on her mind 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we think she is a scared, anxious mess away from IG but feels the 🐑 expect the sunny, positive Nic version? Ignoring the reality and talking excitedly about bleeping cookies and fun adventures in Sainsburys?
I'd find this more believable than the fact she isn't worried about jack tit and is having a lovely time whilst dying? I don't think she has much time left at all and should have said her goodbyes and behaved with dignity and removed herself from SM. Give her family 100% of the remaining energy and attention there is left.
Yes I think your summary is spot on. She always disappears when she’s having down days. She’s been like this since I’ve followed her. She doesn’t like to show her vulnerabilities which is a shame because the very demographic she attracts are those that are going through similar situations in life.

Reactions: 14
Oh I’m sure she has to be different away from IG. I know I’d be so sad that I was dying. I know we all are but none of us h been given the near future notice.
If IG is the real Nick then I’m so glad she’s not my friend.

Reactions: 2
I think her focus is on living well until the end. If that means wittering on like a child, good luck to her. I don't think any of her followers want to see her sad and terrified, even if she has days where she's just that. Maybe the idea that her SM legacy is upbeat and happy despite being dealt the worst of hands means a lot to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she not heard of online food shopping? You don’t need to drag yourself to the supermarket for content?!

Reactions: 5
This thread filled so fast!!
I have a thread suggestion - it sounds harsh but I don’t mean it so! I just wish she’d step back and spend this time with her family and process her news as I really don’t believe she has yet! Anyway I’ll stick it here

Thread suggestion: NicknackLou - please go grab the rest of your own life!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This thread filled so fast!!
I have a thread suggestion - it sounds harsh but I don’t mean it so! I just wish she’d step back and spend this time with her family and process her news as I really don’t believe she has yet! Anyway I’ll stick it here

Thread suggestion: NicknackLou - please go grab the rest of your own life!
bloody love that title because god knows she needs to heed it!!!

Reactions: 8
It's pretty sad that it's taken this last chapter for her to step away from IG and be present in real life and not via her screen.

think your all giving her too much credit. to an infleuncer.
she more than happy to describe in detail how sad she is and scared she is. shes done so every single time.
she constantly makes sure we see the "down bits" to make sure we believe what shes selling and STILL KNOWS SHES ILL
she the way she is becasue its her sell. her brand. her hook
the ball of joy and naming vegetable is what sold her when everyone was vulnerable in pandemic era.
weve seen how she reacts when she doesnt get her own way.
seen her snipe at people
her "real ag "come out at alex a few times.
seen her do ads on dying post
seen her disappear when faces with her crappy behavior
seen her lie
seen her manipulate
shes not away because she doesnt want people to see her vulnerable or not postive side. she MAKES SURE its spelt out in her post.literally.

Don’t hate on me. I’ve been here a while but I just feel for her so much. No one really knows what she is going through. I had a life altering injury in January 22 and I often post fun stuff on FB to hide my true feelings. I don’t want constant sympathy, or check up etc. I want to be treated as me, the same JoJo. I’m not dying so that’s different but sometimes you want to update people without the tit.

Not moderating what people say. We are all allowed own own thoughts and opinions. Meant with love x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m going to jump on this, I’ve followed Nicky for years and not always followed the thread as I’m JQ! I think this is far worse than she is letting on now. Despite her numerous holidays blah blah, nickies time is now focused on her loved ones, quite right too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t hate on me. I’ve been here a while but I just feel for her so much. No one really knows what she is going through. I had a life altering injury in January 22 and I often post fun stuff on FB to hide my true feelings. I don’t want constant sympathy, or check up etc. I want to be treated as me, the same JoJo. I’m not dying so that’s different but sometimes you want to update people without the tit.

Not moderating what people say. We are all allowed own own thoughts and opinions. Meant with love x
did you post it privately to your friends and family and people you new? or create an account and do so for thousands to watch.
did you make money from it
did you do advertsiing with it,using it
did you have good days and bad days that switched like weather depending on what you wanted to portray,make money from,advertise, go out and about with
did you do it for gifted free holidays and products.
did you allow a woman to be jumped on in your comments and continued to ignore it.
did you post pictures of the gory bits of your injury,then some days "leak bits" hide bits,drip feed bits then some days share your sparkly self for thats all you wanted people to see. but other day made sure to show the other bits so "people new" how bad it was.
did you acitvely lie about what you were doing,on certain days.
did you spend 6 hours putting reels togehter how "setting up shots" with a clicker.

• Heart
Nic lost a lot of sympathy due to fleecing her flock at every turn, living a very nice lifestyle off the back of money donated by many people who could ill afford it.
Apart from breast examination awareness (which unless you're living a hermit lifestyle in a cave) we all are already aware of, she's done duck all to promote anything apart from herself.
She doesn't speak to real stage 4 women who can't afford to piss off on holiday every couple of months as they still have to work and have responsibilities.
I save my sympathies for those women, not a spoilt airhead with the emotional maturity of a 14 year old.
And that's being generous.
Yes, I know Nic may die today or a day very soon and that's desperately sad but doesn't alter the fact she is still an arrogant, greedy, selfish person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
think that NNL's insta silence isn't a good sign-- she's obviously deteriorated either mentally or physically. (If it was me I'd be beside myself with terror and grief). She made it clear she wanted to be on IG promoting her mew thing, whatever it is, so something mustn't have gone to plan. I think that paradoxically it would have been a powerful thing for her at the end, to drop the pretence and be honest about that. What would be more powerful/ be more helpful for other stage 4 cancer sufferers for some final honesty? But I don't think that will happen, and I think that's why there is also less sympathy for her on here too (aside also from her childish, selfish, Instagram antics over the years).

• Heart
Nic lost a lot of sympathy due to fleecing her flock at every turn, living a very nice lifestyle off the back of money donated by many people who could ill afford it.
Apart from breast examination awareness (which unless you're living a hermit lifestyle in a cave) we all are already aware of, she's done duck all to promote anything apart from herself.
She doesn't speak to real stage 4 women who can't afford to piss off on holiday every couple of months as they still have to work and have responsibilities.
I save my sympathies for those women, not a spoilt airhead with the emotional maturity of a 14 year old.
And that's being generous.
Yes, I know Nic may die today or a day very soon and that's desperately sad but doesn't alter the fact she is still an arrogant, greedy, selfish person.
That’s the thing isn’t it, it’s so very sad but it doesn’t take away her behaviour. I really do hope she has all her loved ones close by and for them I am truly heartbroken.

• Heart
I also wondered if she had gone downhill but then saw that the Disney Cruise was here in Scotland and is now in Liverpool.
Maybe that was one of the things she was going to do, bit out there I know.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I also wondered if she had gone downhill but then saw that the Disney Cruise was here in Scotland and is now in Liverpool.
Maybe that was one of the things she was going to do, bit out there I know.
Very much doubt it as she said she was having the District Nurse coming in every day to help with pain meds

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.