NickNackLou #10 Go Grab Life (but grab your phone first)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appears that she's just blocking anyone who isn't kissing her backside. Her block list must be rapidly growing. It's just another indication of NNL living in a little bubble world and being unable to cope with anything outside of it. Those closest to her really need to stop the enabling behaviours.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The way she rolls her mouth around her words. Ick. I'm sure there's a filter on her today.
Predictable as horse tit. And these scans will be all scheduled in.like clock work. She loves telling tattle she's going to be able to shows uses How's badz hers cancerous izzzz though. Incoming lit up scan. Showing her riddled body. "There everyone shut up I'm ill" dormant maybe though? 🤪 god can't wait for the results to make everyone feel totally sorry for her.
She's going to be over explaining her illness now.
---
Looks like she’s still on a blocking spree!
Lying still on the couch she says...sleepyyyys cutesy me with my ickle sleeves up around my hands. Or delete delete delete session angry rodent face?
---
Those air up bottles are (in my opinion) insane prices for a glorified water bottle and a massive fad. It isn't the first time one has been centre screen when she's talking. Not sure how I feel about that as she can control what she's posting and when she's drinking, so it feels very deliberate. It makes me wonder what the motive is for that.
Yup I can confirm they are tit.

Reactions: 7
The reason her scans are always when she comes back off holiday is so any potential progression isn’t noted until after her holiday else it could potentially affect her travel insurance although I’ve never been able to precisely schedule mine in to exact dates and times as she seems able to do, I get told a date and time and that’s that , can be 8am or 8pm any day of the week but I’m just grateful to get them tbh.

Reactions: 8
Motleylu is brilliant and taking no prisoners.
Love the way she showed the names of those trolling. She is a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If there's a moderator here, it seems we're having trouble creating a new thread (I just clicked on 'thread on creating a new thread' and got an error message).

Reactions: 4
If there's a moderator here, it seems we're having trouble creating a new thread (I just clicked on 'thread on creating a new thread' and got an error message).
@ginnyw I just did the same as wanted to read the create new thread as not done it here before and as you say the link wouldn’t work, it just says thread not found.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.