Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
I’ve never commented on here before but have followed. I found NNL a couple of years back as my sister was diagnosed with secondary breast cancer in 2020 (no signs of symptoms but was already in her liver and lungs before it was found) we then lost her in august 2021. 😢
During this time I looked for comfort, hope, support by follwing other secondary breast cancer patients and I did find NNL a breath of fresh air…but overtime my feelings have changed.
During my sisters last few months, once covid restrictions had eased all she wanted was us around her. I have cosy , warm memories of her during this time. She wanted US to have the memories as much as her . Her last weeks were hard but until the end family was most important . It was her husbands 50th birthday two days after she died but she begged us all to have the family bbq we’d had arranged during her final days and so we did in her honour even though we were in bits. Throughout the day, things were delivered to him from her, that she’d arranged despite being so poorlyMakes me cry writing this as I think about it. But tears of love for how much she thought about us too and the memories she left behind.
I feel for NNL family as her memories are all about the ones she’s making for herself. Her needs and wishes. What a legacy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

ginnyw

VIP Member
Another bloody holiday incoming
Yes, she always seems to be quite well enough to go abroad. I was thinking today about this making memories thing, which is what she always says it is. I'm currently staying with my Dad, who is 84 and my husband is here too (he is a fair bit older than me) and the three of us were out gardening. And I realised that watching them both doing this simple, everyday thing would one day be the most precious of memories. Nothing to do with money or swanky travel or excessive amounts of crap food. Just three people working together in a sunny garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
Just watched Motleylu calling out Nicky and her spiteful sheep. Good for her. Nicky should have addressed the comments, particularly Anny's. Imagine being blocked as a stage 4 cancer sufferer by someone who claims to be all love and light, positive vibes and support on the journey.
Well NN shit all over that hasn't she?
Dunno how she lives with herself. Guess it's easy when you're a sociopath.

Reactions: 34

ladybutton

I'm a first timer on here but I can't hold it in anymore. I have stage 4 cancer and I have my world around me and don't need the reassurance from the fake world of Instagram. I don't get how she thinks we want to all see this shit when we are having to work with pain and dangerous low bloods to make enough to do maybe something once a year yet it's given free to her.
I met her once at a small all day event. You would talk and mid conversation she would start to film so it's like wow ok interested in helping others then 🤦. Unless you have 1000s of followers her and a few others was not instresed and to be fair I spent time alone while they made up shit for Instagram in the end I left early cos it was not a fake world I wanted to be in.
I genuinely wouldn't even have the guts to brag

• Heart
Reactions: 32

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Just hopped over to see what Motleylu had to say, well bravo that woman, she deserves a standing ovation 👏🏻 I raise a glass to her! Finally someone brave enough to come out & say what a lot of people are thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Olgivy

VIP Member
I’m not sure if it’s because the lovely Jay has passed away today, or if it’s because I’m due on….but I’ve never wanted to slap a woman more for simply eating a muller yoghurt. When will she tire of this bullshit? Seriously. The swaying from side to side and winking got me feeling some type of way. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Topsy-turvy2

I've commented threads back and it wasn't pleasant then n definitely isn't now.
I dont have cancer but and as ALWAYS this is no offence to anyone here ever, but I wish it was because then I might get the help I need.
I spoke to Nicky few times, trival crap ,chit chat, and the min I asked her for help she ignored and nothing since.
She would make anyone sick, the flaunting, yet ever so sick, there is 1000s of us watching her who have not left there homes for being sick, let alone country, she has zero empathy, she cares of no one but HERSELF not even her husband because she's making a show of him too, and inevitably its him who will be left picking up the pieces of what she leaves behind.

We all know now be lucky get a post today, them tomorrow night will be,
The usual in bed pic don't worry I'm still here just struggling after my jaunt ta Disney amd I'm gona have the nurses on the kids ward running around now sorting emergency bloods and ill be grand again come Friday because you know I have another £100 lunch and a good oul ad and because my mask is slipping I need these ads more than ever.

I've never felt and I imagine there is so many feeling the same, I've never felt such rage toward someone ill. Like no one wants to feel like that about anyone who is fighting something but there comes a point where as humans we get fed up of been taken for a ride, plus the pure decite and lies just top it. So as far as I'm concerned go rot. The world is horrible enough it doesn't need people like her sick or not, I've said before horrible people get sick too. And this one is a horrible spoilt btch.
She often says she spent her childhood in Florida , mmm so actually you didn't need ANY of the Disney trips they were well and truly ticked off the living list, most people get to go once maybe twice (once with own parents and once with own kids), it looks like this one went yearly at least ffs, most lucky to get to butlins on their living lists....

Grab life ha
Grab dignity ffs

Blocking all those people, there wasn't a single one needed blocking, if she was legit in herself she would have a perfectly reasonable response to every comment but she knows she's a scam and can't answer truth so blocked instead. Hope her trip is tarnished with guilt and shame but she probably doesn't give 2 hoots.

• Heart
Shows how much she uses her wheelchair if she’s only just learnt to turn round in it - makes my blood boil. I have to use a wheelchair to get out and about as I’ve got osteoarthritis in my spine and hips and to see her using it as a prop is insulting and downright childish. As a he’s mastered turning in her wheelchair she now needs to learn how to use a walking stick as there’s no way it’s of any benefit to her the way she walks with it, twirling it in the air and tapping it on the floor - it’s literally just a prop and she’s a bloody idiot showing herself walking the way she does with it

This holiday may well be her downfall she’s slipped up on her lies way too many times and people won’t forget how she’s got tens of thousands from her “go fund me” and yet still accepts a free Disney trip when I’m sure there’s a child out there somewhere that is suffering and unable to experience a family holiday. Shes nothing but a greedy lying grabby thoughtless bitch

• Heart

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think we will get a message from one of her cronies or Mr G saying how upset she is at all the horrid comments.
Well let’s face it, the woman child won’t be able to do it will she? Just listening to Motleylu talk about cancer and the realities for a few minutes was more enlightening than anything Nicky has ever said. Nicky, Chloe, Georgie and the rest of them can fuck off.

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She’s marked that Disneyland trip as #adgifted on her latest upload. So obviously went on the beg for the cruise that she couldn’t get but got this trip instead.

I’m so mad. Disney has cut back on Make a Wish DLP visits but gifts this gormless 30 something woman one who has been there so many times AND has a go fund me page??

Nicky when you read here just know that you’re a massive CUNT. Hang your head in shame.

Just horrible.

• Heart
  • Angry

porkpiecat

NNL has blocked the lady who commented yesterday! Anny2424 just shared to her own stories!!!
Watch out anyone who dared to question pooor ikkle sicky Nicky. 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

porkpiecat

IMG_4482.png

---
Predictable bitch- “will probably need a chair tomorrow “

fuck you- you’ve spent all day prancing, twirling - carrying a kid about - f@ck you and f&ck you some more!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

ladybutton

Can I just add one more thing warnings on rides about back problems etc why would you even risk rides? The force from the drop on tower of terror would surly put pressure on your back and you wouldn't risk it if it's as bad as said?
I would not risk big rides through fear of permanent damage

ginnyw

VIP Member
I find the whole dicking-about-in-a-wheelchair thing to comedy music, particularly distasteful. Some people don't have a choice in using these and it's not a big jolly game to them. She is really unbelievable.

Reactions: 24