NickNackLou #10 Go Grab Life (but grab your phone first)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me thinks she won't even address anything, she will just continue to block anyone who doesn't agree with her. There are enough sheep to defend her and literally give her the attention she needs, I reckon we will have the usual 'bean down" or 'I really overdid it' story but that's it.
Agree. I don’t think she’s actually got the bollocks to address it. I think we will have a day or two of radio silence then the ever predictable photo of her in bed, saying how shes over done it. Or a photo of her having another blood transfusion. Usual shite.

Reactions: 14
Those air up bottles are (in my opinion) insane prices for a glorified water bottle and a massive fad. It isn't the first time one has been centre screen when she's talking. Not sure how I feel about that as she can control what she's posting and when she's drinking, so it feels very deliberate. It makes me wonder what the motive is for that.

Reactions: 17
Those air up bottles are (in my opinion) insane prices for a glorified water bottle and a massive fad. It isn't the first time one has been centre screen when she's talking. Not sure how I feel about that as she can control what she's posting and when she's drinking, so it feels very deliberate. It makes me wonder what the motive is for that.
Oh it will no doubt be a freebie. Nothing more pretentious than someone clutching a bloody water bottle when theres no need! Leave bottle in the car, or just have a glass of water before you leave the house. Swigging out of water bottles every 5 minutes has become such a fad.

Reactions: 17
No wheel chair or crutch in sight today 🙄.
Yes I noticed that! All the travel she has done, so bad a stick wouldn’t do, had to be a chair and yet, here we have it, walking into a scan ( as predicted) without so much as a limp.

Reactions: 11
Agree. I don’t think she’s actually got the bollocks to address it. I think we will have a day or two of radio silence then the ever predictable photo of her in bed, saying how shes over done it. Or a photo of her having another blood transfusion. Usual shite.
Looks like we were right! Nothing addressed just straight to a scan!

Reactions: 8
Also no wig for max sympathy this morning too, we know her next moves more than she does it’s like reading a script ! The water bottle is no doubt a disguised ad too I expect .

Reactions: 19
Also no wig for max sympathy this morning too, we know her next moves more than she does it’s like reading a script ! The water bottle is no doubt a disguised ad too I expect .
No wig, but also no crutch or wheelchair, looks like another miracle for our Nicky

Reactions: 8
Yes I noticed that! All the travel she has done, so bad a stick wouldn’t do, had to be a chair and yet, here we have it, walking into a scan ( as predicted) without so much as a limp.
She’s a ghoul she really is… trying to make out she’s got to have a scan for some urgent reason. For sympathy and clicks. That scan would have been scheduled. She would have known about it before she went on yet another gifted bastard holiday. I’m sorry but I just can’t stop watching this through Scamanada eyes. She’s just disgusting making so much money out of cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I started watching her not that long ago, at first I didn't understand why you are all so nasty about her, but the more I watch her stories the more I understand this forum. She's lies and she manipulates her followers, that's truth however that's not the reason I can't watch her anymore. I cant do this because she's in such denial about her disease that it's mind blowing, she's trying to cover her being almost on the death bed with Disney trips. She's faking being so happy, so excited about basic things, those food wiggles, stupid dances are all an act to distract her viewers and herself from the topic of death. I remember when Deborah was nearing the end of her life, she was very brave, she openly talked about her dying and how she felt about it. I guarantee you that Nicky will travel for as long as she can, she will never address the distress that she must be in, she will laugh manically and go around the topic. I feel for Alex, it must be extremely hard on him, he must pretend that he's happy and excited and everything is great. It's really hard to watch her getting more manic and "happy" while her disease progresses (I don't think that she lies about this part).

Reactions: 12
Do we remember Steph something she got called out for the way she handled tattle etc she just left Instagram cos she couldn't cope with being called out. She was one of the gang I wonder if Nicky would ever be the same and go of the map? I guess not

Reactions: 2
Here we go, how did I guess.
This pity poor me picture and reel makes me sick, like others have said, this scan was booked in for her return, she’s acting like she’s been called in for an emergency one. I’m so happy that finally more sheep are waking up to her bullshit. I live in pain every day, on morphine, walking stick, I would never ever glamorise my sistuation to make money . I also predict an ad for that deodorant she pushes with the new autum scents.
---
No but the ridiculous put on “im so sick” voice is back…..
I’ve never understood why people do this, other than for the bloody sympath, it’s so low and pathetic of her,

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty certain that some “negative” comments were already removed yesterday
I had seen some and when I went back they had gone - I think she’s left annys comment as that would be “too obvious” to remove after the whole thing blew up on that particular comment

yeah, and definitely pushing the #bekind angle, throwing in terms like "bullying" and "trolling" - which doesn't reflect the situation at all. it was interesting to hear from motelylu how toxic the "cancer community" is in terms of influencers, and how it's all like school playground stuff, with the popular, pretty kids, but of you don't fit with that image, you just aren't included or supported - incredibly childish behaviour when they are all in a similar situation, especially with all the 🐑 claiming that Nicky does SO much for the "cancer community" with all the fundraising and raising awareness that there is absolutely no evidence she does, other than promoting her own GFM , and it wouldn't surprise me if once she is back from her holiday, many of the comments on that reel are slyly deleted - or the reel is deleted entirely. 🤷🏻‍♂️
---

Don’t know if this will work - butcame up onFacebook just now and I howled- this is NickNacKnobber and then us here 🤣🤣🤣
---
Dammit the link didn’t work

QUOTE="porkpiecat, post: 16358893, member: 370488"]
I had seen some and when I went back they had gone - I think she’s left annys comment as that would be “too obvious” to remove after the whole thing blew up on that particular comment

---

Don’t know if this will work - butcame up onFacebook just now and I howled- this is NickNacKnobber and then us here 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
---

---
Dammit the link didn’t work

QUOTE="porkpiecat, post: 16358893, member: 370488"]

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh it will no doubt be a freebie. Nothing more pretentious than someone clutching a bloody water bottle when theres no need! Leave bottle in the car, or just have a glass of water before you leave the house. Swigging out of water bottles every 5 minutes has become such a fad.
If her scan is with contrast then you have to drink ex amount beforehand. Sorry Betty I was the one drinking before car as I arrived and while in the department with my trusted water bottle 🤷🏼‍♀️ obviously in no way was I sticking up for the rodent 🐀

Reactions: 1
Predictably on the sofa- my body hates me, I’ve overdone it
I need more pain meds - big pillow out for added sympathy

nicknacknobber - nothing if not predictable

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.