NickNackLou #10 Go Grab Life (but grab your phone first)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And anny is still getting messages and unfollows etc

She dnt need a departure text. What is wrong with ppl 😡🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Gone silent so sheep’s will worry about her!!
perfectly timed so she could have her final day at Disney, just her and Mr G enjoying all her favourite rides - that realistically, she likely should even be going on - wiht th obligatory wheelchair selfie this morning, yet going silent on IG under the guise she wanted to spend their final day enjoying the moment, likely so she could continue skipping and bouncing around the park having fun, without the wheelchair she hired solely as a prop for photos. it's genuinely a relief to see other people also asking questions and sharing their confusion in comments about how she is magically able to bounce and twirl and skip around for a day in flip flops, carrying her goddaughter around, only to then suddenly remember she has cancer and is supposed to be in severe pain and have mobility issues, hence quickly hiring a chair to pose for selfies and waving her cane around, when there was no sign of it the first day there! she is being incredibly disingenuous about the reality of her illness - to what extent, i have absolutely no idea, but I'm glad that some of her 🐑 are slowly beginning to notice the blatant inconsistencies in her claims she can't even manage to get out of bed or dressed unaided, only to be off out to brunch a few hours later or jetting off on yet another holiday, posing with her legs kicking in the air, dancing, bouncing around and sleeping in random hotel beds without issue, despite supposedly being unable to sleep in her own bed due to pain, despite all the cushions and supports etc, not to mention her ability to claim unaided into hammocks and bathtubs whenever she is on holiday, yet returning home she has immediately "overdone it" and takes to her bed claiming exhaustion and extreme pain, barely able to manage biscuits, despite all the fancy meals and brunches she eats regularly when she's out. none of it adds up, and this holiday has totally backfired - especially with her blocking accounts who left totally justified comments which weren't rude at all - highlight that she IS online blocking accounts, yet hasn't addressed the blatant bullying and nastiness flooding her comments against over stage 4 cancer sufferers, and is "kindly" allowing it to continue! guaranteed that if not for the comments on her latest reel, she would have shared more stories today - she is using her "last day, just me and Mr G" as an opportunity to go silent, perfectly timed, as it both worries her followers, so will boost engagement, while also means she can avoid actually addressing all the bullying she is allowing to continue by staying silent!

her behaviour is utterly shameful, especially as her return will undoubtedly turn into the predictable "overdid it" excuse, where she then disappears to bed for a few days, slyly still using IG to read and like posts, but just waiting til the situation has blown over before she returns to sharing stories, glossing over what happened, and continues as normal with her usual "positivity" and posed wigless, blood test hospital selfies to emphasise that she is sick and that nobody should question that she deserves every single #gifted trip offered to her, simply because she inspires people to be happy and grab life, by flaunting her own privilege and assuming other people have exactly the same opportunities as she does. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just hopped over to see what Motleylu had to say, well bravo that woman, she deserves a standing ovation 👏🏻 I raise a glass to her! Finally someone brave enough to come out & say what a lot of people are thinking
Totally agree! This is not just NNL (although she is one of the worst culprits). A lot of them are the same. It’s a strange mindset to have - get cancer - let’s see what I can make out of it! I totally understand people who use Go Fund Me for treatment but not for holidays etc (unless it’s a child). It’s about time things changed. Well done MotleyLu! 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think we will get a message from one of her cronies or Mr G saying how upset she is at all the horrid comments.

Reactions: 6
I think we will get a message from one of her cronies or Mr G saying how upset she is at all the horrid comments.
Well let’s face it, the woman child won’t be able to do it will she? Just listening to Motleylu talk about cancer and the realities for a few minutes was more enlightening than anything Nicky has ever said. Nicky, Chloe, Georgie and the rest of them can duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am so pleased that people are speaking out and telling the truth. That devious, grabbing, false person is being held to account at last. I hope she realises that soon the press will be on to her - it's about time too. You cannot use cancer as an excuse to beg, make money, grab free holidays and fill your house with worthless crap. Taking disability aids you never use from people who genuinely need them.
---
#11 suggestion: Go grab life and free holidays and crap

Reactions: 15
It's too bad all the criticism is under the one comment
I expect new individual comments are being deleted but as everyone has seen that main one and replies it’s more difficult to remove without making things look worse for her.

Reactions: 7
I’m on a Facebook group about Disneyland Paris as I’m going soon. Someone’s just posted that there’s been an incident outside and armed police are pursuing someone.

Here’s hoping that one of us has upended the lying twit out of her chair, denounced her as the fraud she is and police are chasing her to arrest her for crimes against humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
yeah, and definitely pushing the #bekind angle, throwing in terms like "bullying" and "trolling" - which doesn't reflect the situation at all. it was interesting to hear from motelylu how toxic the "cancer community" is in terms of influencers, and how it's all like school playground stuff, with the popular, pretty kids, but of you don't fit with that image, you just aren't included or supported - incredibly childish behaviour when they are all in a similar situation, especially with all the 🐑 claiming that Nicky does SO much for the "cancer community" with all the fundraising and raising awareness that there is absolutely no evidence she does, other than promoting her own GFM , and it wouldn't surprise me if once she is back from her holiday, many of the comments on that reel are slyly deleted - or the reel is deleted entirely. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
yeah, and definitely pushing the #bekind angle, throwing in terms like "bullying" and "trolling" - which doesn't reflect the situation at all. it was interesting to hear from motelylu how toxic the "cancer community" is in terms of influencers, and how it's all like school playground stuff, with the popular, pretty kids, but of you don't fit with that image, you just aren't included or supported - incredibly childish behaviour when they are all in a similar situation, especially with all the 🐑 claiming that Nicky does SO much for the "cancer community" with all the fundraising and raising awareness that there is absolutely no evidence she does, other than promoting her own GFM , and it wouldn't surprise me if once she is back from her holiday, many of the comments on that reel are slyly deleted - or the reel is deleted entirely. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She'd probably love to delete that reel but I bet as part of her 'deal' with Disney she's contractually obliged to do xx amount of stories + xx grid posts so it has to stay there. It wouldn't surprise me either if she had to use the wheelchair too as part of the deal. Her, or her agency, probably 'sold' the idea to Disney of a end-of-life stage 4 cancer patient reliant on a wheelchair and cane so that Disney would provide the trip on the proviso that she promoted the accessibility elements of the park i.e hiring wheelchairs etc. That's probs why the wheelchair came out on Day 2 when she remembered that she had to fulfill that part of the deal. Plus it's also great for the sympathy element that she loves so much, of course.

As a parent of a child with a disability and someone who works in the disability world, it really grinds me the way she uses her assistive devices. The way she's so flippant about them while at the same time centering them as some part of half-arsed message about how poorly/tired she is, along with the 'don't be afraid to admit you need help' is so ducking shortsighted and dense. Wheelchairs are not inherently sad and something to be pitied of course, but they're also not a choice for some people - they don't get to 'admit' that they need them or not. As someone in the public eye she really needs to do a bit of research and improve her message delivery. But she won't because she's too self-absorbed for that.

Reactions: 14
I'm dreading the pr type spin. She's got a big scripted push for redemption type manipulation coming.abs everyone will bleeping fall for it. Will she give away a trio.fund a small child's treatment.open a new bleeping ward.i don't no.but every time she seems to come out of this with that bleeping smug smile.i don't doubt she will now. This is how narcs work.they manage it everytime.
The ONLY way she could ever redeem for me is to simply sign off.log off.go live OFF the Internet.anyrhing else is just manipulation spin.

Reactions: 7
I love how everyone has accurately laid out the next few stories to come. Every time she’s twirling like a twit the same sob story sequence occurs with her stupid childish “bean down” “bootiful hoomans” language.

Reactions: 16
Doesn’t look like it’s going away any time soon. This was late last night. I was blocked but my comment is still visible to see as are all the others 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t look like it’s going away any time soon. This was late last night. I was blocked but my comment is still visible to see as are all the others 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shame on that piece of 💩 that goes by NickNackGrabbyGreedyRatfaceLou for not owning her tit or acknowledging that she got it wrong and tell her 🐑 to STOP probably got to check with her grubby management 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She was home fine last night from what I saw, but I bet there's some 'medical emergency' today to draw attention away from all this, and to get new sympathy.

Reactions: 8
I do think these ladies need to be careful now and not undo all they’ve done as They’ve done a great job of highlighting what she and other cancer influencers do. Opened the eyes of some people who have bought into the narrative that Nicky and others like to present.
But posts like that one above will give Nicky great reason to come back and post a story about how she’s being treated terribly online . About how someone is ‘threatening’ her to justify herself or they’ll post harmful stories about her- a stage 4 cancer patient who has no more treatment lines left. She’ll twist it and it’ll become how poor Nicky has been bullied and her last holiday spoilt and how poorly it’s made her.
Just my opinion. I agree with everything the ladies have said and posted so far. But now leave it to see how she responds knowing that people are now a lot more aware than they were about the tactics some of these cancer accounts use. That’s a great result!

Last edited:
Part of me thinks she won't even address anything, she will just continue to block anyone who doesn't agree with her. There are enough sheep to defend her and literally give her the attention she needs, I reckon we will have the usual 'bean down" or 'I really overdid it' story but that's it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.