NickNackLou #10 Go Grab Life (but grab your phone first)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MissB123 for the great new thread title that counted the most title votes!

Prior thread here:

Summary: after off holidaying in fine form, in even more predictable form, she's returned, but suddenly feeling off and unwell. Was it the trip? Was it the honey or the superfoods she's promoting? Something she ate at the Ivy? Read on!

Reactions: 11
On the previous thread, someone asked about the hospital. It's the Royal Surrey Hospital. The complaints email is [email protected], or the number is 01483 464831, just incase any of you wanted to complain.

I know someone who used to work there and did some treatment work with NNL. She confirmed she's comes across as selfish in person as she does on her Instagram stories.

Reactions: 7
She may well NOT have been throwing up, it’s just a ploy for more sympathy (or she just wanted a lie in and an excuse to miss her bloods….)

Reactions: 5
She may well NOT have been throwing up, it’s just a ploy for more sympathy (or she just wanted a lie in and an excuse to miss her bloods….)
Wouldn't surprise me if she just wanted to miss them, we all know she already doesn't care about sticking to appointments.

Reactions: 3
It sickens me that she continues to tell her followers that womens best wear is port accessible, some of her followers have commented that they will try them. It is specifically designed as gym/sports wear, it was never meant as port wear. NNL is being dishonest and of course womens best are happy to sell more, even if it means targeting vulnerable people, whilst fully aware it wasn't designed to be port friendly. There are so many other companies that do design specific clothing that is port friendly, why can't she just be a decent human and recommend these brands, because greedy only supports those who pay.
You can see from the image she posted that the gym wear isn't suitable, she's had to pull the top to one side and I guarantee it was taken straight off after the pic (I chopped her head off, to save everyone being exposed unnecessarily to her rodent features).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She actually says on the reel that women’s best told her not to worry about sharing this range as she’s so much going on and to focus on herself , no it’s because they know it’s just sportswear and not special portwear at all .. but they’ve allowed it to carry on as it’s extra sales for themselves ,and Nicky is promoting it as it’s another money making link for herself via her discount code.

Reactions: 9
The hospital may have had a side room to see her in, she may not have been around other people. If bloods couldn't have been delayed? I'm not defending her, just the hospital may not be behaving irresponsibly.

Reactions: 4
If strange timing” means just after broadcasting how she’s feeling poorly.🙄
I’m convinced it’s an actual marketing strategy that her minions fall for every time.
It’s complete emotional manipulation pulling on peoples heart strings. She knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s vile.

Reactions: 7
I understand the hospital will be looking at continuity of care, but the woman is nearly 36!. She should not be on a young persons unit, she's a near middle aged, married woman. There's no reason for her to continue her treatment on the unit, if anything she is taking up resources that have been developed and aimed for children and young people. If you compare to the likes of Lizzie E, Brogan, or even those who have sadly passed away, Hatti Gayner, Steph Felks or papas mama, they were all of a similar age, but not one has received similar treatment. It's bizarre and unfair, she gets a private room in a young persons unit where she spends her time acting a prick. She's not even respectful when she is there, taking up the time of nurses to make stupid reels and prancing about. If I was having treatment there, the last thing is want to see is a adult woman dancing around, distracting others and being loud. She's grotesque.

Reactions: 19
I understand the hospital will be looking at continuity of care, but the woman is nearly 36!. She should not be on a young persons unit, she's a near middle aged, married woman. There's no reason for her to continue her treatment on the unit, if anything she is taking up resources that have been developed and aimed for children and young people. If you compare to the likes of Lizzie E, Brogan, or even those who have sadly passed away, Hatti Gayner, Steph Felks or papas mama, they were all of a similar age, but not one has received similar treatment. It's bizarre and unfair, she gets a private room in a young persons unit where she spends her time acting a prick. She's not even respectful when she is there, taking up the time of nurses to make stupid reels and prancing about. If I was having treatment there, the last thing is want to see is a adult woman dancing around, distracting others and being loud. She's grotesque.
I'm fully surprised the parents of the children haven't made complaints. Maybe they have. But something is seriously amiss for a closer to 40 than 30 year old woman getting preferential treatment on a children's ward. I highly doubt they'd go to this lengths just to keep her sweet, there has to be something more to it.

Reactions: 14
I imagine she can be quite a difficult patient. She's definitely more than capable of advocating for herself and manipulating. Wasn't she placed in a private room on an adult ward earlier this year and was threatening to pull her own cannula out? As a result she got a trip to the young person unit to rest on their settee. The woman is a joke, I'm sure she would block any suggestion of a move to an adult unit. She can put the childish behaviour on when it suits, but the more I watch her the more I think it is an act, rather than regression. It's as though she thinks it's cute, she tends to save it for when Alex is around. She never does it when she's out with other adult women, on these occasions she whips the walking stick out. She's good at getting people to enable her, and will take on different roles dependant upon what she wants. The baby talk, toddler walk Nick is an act to get what she wants.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
@Dix99 Shes also signed with an agency I believe.. who no doubt give her advice on how to….shall we say to play the room, I agree most of it is an act .. however I don’t think she has come to terms with her obviously devastating prognosis at all.

Reactions: 8
@Dix99 Shes also signed with an agency I believe.. who no doubt give her advice on how to….shall we say to play the room, I agree most of it is an act .. however I don’t think she has come to terms with her obviously devastating prognosis at all.
I don't think she has come to terms with her prognosis and whilst people continue to enable her she never will. I think that's why she spends most of her time at home in a bubble, and puts all the fake nonsense on Instagram. It's a coping mechanism and a distraction technique. The sad part is that at some point when she's very near end of life, she will, and it will be even more distressing. If she reacts like she did when admitted earlier this year, she will make things very difficult for herself and them around her. She clearly hasn't found any peace or acceptance, which is why she's always focused on holidays as an escape. She'd be better spending some of the GFM on a therapist and speaking to someone outside of the NNL bubble, who could support her with processing.

She'll now keep her sheep waiting hours for an update. Cue plinky plonky music... advice to take that holiday immediately etc ..followed up by a women's best ad. 🙄🥴

Reactions: 3
true, but it's a bit stupid to lie all over IG that you have been throwing up, only to waltz into a ward full of immunity compromised young people, and not expect a backlash or people to complain. if she didn't tell the nurses she was throwing up only a few hours before turning up it may be because she was lying on IG for sympathy ir or t may be because she didn't want them to step in and tell her it was irresponsible and selfish for her to go to the hospital, in which case a complaint should be made to the hospital with reference to her previous IG story, bec they need to be aware that she potentially withholding information and placing other patients at risk. give that the hospice rearranged the entire schedule of the masseur to send them to visit Nicky at home on the basis that she was "poorly", and therefore DESERVED a massage way mroe than the people whose appointments were cancelled at the last minute to prioritise HER, I'm sure that HER ward, where princess Nicky is the priority, could arrange for someone to visit her at home to take bloods, if it was vital she had them done yesterday. i

it honestly wouldn't surprise me if she slyly deletes that story in exactly the same way she deleted that story highlighting the cost to the NHS for every missed appointment, totally up on her high horse, overlooking the fact that only a few hours before she had shared that she had "overslept" and missed her hospital appointment without even letting them know, while making no effort into getting ready and instead filming herself getting breakfast and wandering around, totally unfazed as she said she wasn't worried because she knew she could rock up at any time and the nurses would drop everything to prioritise HER treatment, despite delaying other people's appointments as a nickname for result - only to be called out on her hypocrisy, delete the story about the financial impact of missed appointments and then fabricate that ridiculous spiel about how appointments in HER ward aren't pre-arranged and all patients can simply turn up for treatment unannounced as they please, at whatever time suits them, because obvs that wouldn't throw the entire ward into chaos! 🙄

• Wow
"strange timing" for yet another ad? hardly Nicky, given the predictable pattern of her sharing "poor me" stories about her feeling exhausted/in pain/unwell to boost engagement and feelings of sympathy from her 🐑 to then coincidentally share an ad, knowing that by doing so, she will manipulate more people into tappity tapping her links as a way to show support while she is having such a tough time. the timing of her ads is all very calculated and planned - and incredibly obvious, because her ads are ALWAYS shared immediately after a few posts with her in bed and feeling poorly etc. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.