Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine they get a finders fee if they secure a sale. Easy money. There are loads of you tube accounts showing properties in various country's and they get a finders fee also.
---
Also Fernibops has been in pisa so I'm wondering if she met up with them? I think they didn't really gel when Nicky and Carlo stayed with them over night on their drive to England one time.

Reactions: 7
---
Also Fernibops has been in pisa so I'm wondering if she met up with them? I think they didn't really gel when Nicky and Carlo stayed with them over night on their drive to England one time.
I was just coming on here to post this about Fern!
You can bet she and Nicki met up or that Fern stayed with them. I think they are very close, no matter how awkward Nicki & Carlo's visit with them in France looked. I recall for Nicki's recent birthday, either on her Instagram or on her vlog about her birthday, she thanked Fern on camera for giving Carlo the idea of getting her whatever it was he got her for her birthday present.

Reactions: 9
I was just coming on here to post this about Fern!
You can bet she and Nicki met up or that Fern stayed with them. I think they are very close, no matter how awkward Nicki & Carlo's visit with them in France looked. I recall for Nicki's recent birthday, either on her Instagram or on her vlog about her birthday, she thanked Fern on camera for giving Carlo the idea of getting her whatever it was he got her for her birthday present.
Well Fern is another than could have her own forum here on TL. I remember when Nicki and Carlo stayed with them...almost think I'll go back and watch again. I have to assume her husband must make a good living because boy does she know how to spend money and has been for years. Her videos are pretty boring and again I started watching for the location videos. Materialism at its finest for sure.

Oh we are really rattling her, aren't we? She's a bitter old witch today.

I still groan every time I see her ridiculous stairs, where she's removed half the railing. I suppose it is all the better for pushing Carlo down when the views dry up and Nicki needs something new to beg for money/sympathy over.

I actually like that new kitchen cabinet (I suppose even a broken clock is right twice a day). And I would love, love, love to see some weirdly obsessed superfans (ideally American) buy that house she flounced around in - and watch how quickly Nicki wants nothing to do with them, once she's pocketed the commission. Comedy gold.
It would have been a nice vlog if she left out the snarky beginning. I liked the cabinet as well. The real estate tour was odd- the property was about an hour away from them, and I agree that they will probably get a commission if it sells, but Nicky certainly is not Enes Yilmazer.

She has been featuring more of Carlo on her vlogs because he is likeable, and works incredibly hard- he's the type of guy who seems to make friends wherever he goes, and made lugging that ginormous vase into comedy. Nicky, if you are reading here, ditch the "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" jumpsuit- it was not a good look, but keep the striped top and jeans- they far better suit you, and are much more flattering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well Fern is another than could have her own forum here on TL. I remember when Nicki and Carlo stayed with them...almost think I'll go back and watch again. I have to assume her husband must make a good living because boy does she know how to spend money and has been for years. Her videos are pretty boring and again I started watching for the location videos. Materialism at its finest for sure.
Yes, Fern DOES have her own forum here! https://tattle.life/threads/fernibops.38566/ And you're right about the spending. I always love when she spends, spends, spends, but then she and Ryan complain about "consumerism". LOL!

Fern mentioned in her Instagram post that she wouldn't have a vlog today (I think this is her usual day) because she was enjoying friends and family this past week, taking a much needed break. Nicki hasn't posted on Instagram for several days now although she did post a vlog at her usual time. One of Fern's pics was one of the ones all tourists do in Pisa, "holding" up the Leaning Tower of Pisa......so I was probably wrong about Nicki having hurt herself. She stayed an extra few days to accommodate Fern and sightsee with her, maybe? Although that couldn't have been a "spur of the moment" thing.

Who knows? I haven't watched Positano Diaries yet...that's how little I care about Nicki and her decorating and her shopping. I remember anticipating it coming out on Sundays just two years ago. Honestly, most of these vloggers now are tiresome to me.

• Heart
It would have been a nice vlog if she left out the snarky beginning. I liked the cabinet as well. The real estate tour was odd- the property was about an hour away from them, and I agree that they will probably get a commission if it sells, but Nicky certainly is not Enes Yilmazer.

She has been featuring more of Carlo on her vlogs because he is likeable, and works incredibly hard- he's the type of guy who seems to make friends wherever he goes, and made lugging that ginormous vase into comedy. Nicky, if you are reading here, ditch the "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" jumpsuit- it was not a good look, but keep the striped top and jeans- they far better suit you, and are much more flattering.
I think she's absolutely seething over Carlo being 100 times more popular than her, both on YouTube and in real life. It's why she belittles him with every opportunity she gets - classic narcissist behaviour. And like any good narcissist, she's furious when she's called out when her vapid, see through manipulation is exposed, which is why we get all the snarky comments.

Stay Put Marshmallow Man :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Ryan and Carlo didn't really gel. Well let's face it they have very little in common and Ryan likes the good life as much as Fern does.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve thought for ages fern needs her own forum here .
Ever since I saw her on ‘This morning’ talking about how she can’t stop buying designer clothes for her daughter …. Then up she pops with a utube channel.
She has so much lip filler and Botox she can barely talk at times and has never bothered to learn French .

• Heart
I think Ryan and Carlo didn't really gel. Well let's face it they have very little in common and Ryan likes the good life as much as Fern does.
That's what I think, that Ryan and Carlo didn't really get on.
And you're right about them both (Ryan and Fern) enjoying the good life.....I just realized that the post Fern made about taking a break from social media, the one where she showed herself in Pisa, Italy and what appears like visiting her grandmother, she is also showing herself in what looks like a private plane to do all this travelling!

1716842549734.png

• Wow
That's what I think, that Ryan and Carlo didn't really get on.
And you're right about them both (Ryan and Fern) enjoying the good life.....I just realized that the post Fern made about taking a break from social media, the one where she showed herself in Pisa, Italy and what appears like visiting her grandmother, she is also showing herself in what looks like a private plane to do all this travelling!

View attachment 2960715
probably not private but last row of first class. How can someone be so very in love with themselves?

• Heart
I think Fern and Nicki aren't friends in the traditional sense but use each other to boost their own egos. They appear on the surface as really different people but underneath it all, they're both just hyper-consuming grifters.

I'm sure Nicki looks at Fern and thinks 'what a botox-filled bragger, I'm so down to earth' and Fern looks at Nicki and thinks 'what a scruffy, tasteless beggar, I'm so much prettier'.

But all both of them do is spend aimlessly, humble brag on social media for more money to spend, and try and shill this perfect life when underneath it all they seem utterly miserable people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Fern and Nicki aren't friends in the traditional sense but use each other to boost their own egos. They appear on the surface as really different people but underneath it all, they're both just hyper-consuming grifters.

I'm sure Nicki looks at Fern and thinks 'what a botox-filled bragger, I'm so down to earth' and Fern looks at Nicki and thinks 'what a scruffy, tasteless beggar, I'm so much prettier'.

But all both of them do is spend aimlessly, humble brag on social media for more money to spend, and try and shill this perfect life when underneath it all they seem utterly miserable people.
This one is totally hilarious. 🤣🤣

I can see that Carlo is more comfortable with Marie and her husband. They are more authentic friends of Nicki's.

I bet Carlo is depress and still grieving. He is the yes man in the house. If he said no, I want to stay in Positano - will Lady N throw a fit? He just wants his peace and not put up his energy on fighting so he has to say yes on everything that Lady N wants. I think he already reached this point - It's too exhausting to argue on small matters everyday, so she can have whatever she wants, I give up.

• Heart
  • Sad

Fern. has the most to gain...I never knew who she was until Nicki and Carlo stopped at their place. As couples they really have nothing in common and Nicki is far more successful on YT and so Fern gained subs.

• Heart
I only saw this Fern when N&C stopped at their place and thought she and the hubby were just another boring middle class couple who'd moved to France. I had no idea they had this lux lifestyle thing going on. She has so few subs it must just be a vanity project that they can afford to subsidise. She looks like every blonde wannabe influencer you trip over in Selfridges or Bond Street.

I only saw this Fern when N&C stopped at their place and thought she and the hubby were just another boring middle class couple who'd moved to France. I had no idea they had this lux lifestyle thing going on. She has so few subs it must just be a vanity project that they can afford to subsidise. She looks like every blonde wannabe influencer you trip over in Selfridges or Bond Street.
Neither, what does the husband do? Or do they just have family money?
On another note I think a lot of infoeuncers just have these fake friends to basically promote each other, its so pathetic
---
On another note I think a lot of infoeuncers just have these fake friends to basically promote each other, its so pathetic

Reactions: 4
As Fern has so few followers Nicki did the co-vlog thing either to save the cost of a bed for a night when driving Italy to UK (wouldn't surpise me, she seems tight AF) or she thought Fern and hubby were worth cultivalting due to their presumed wealth. I wonder if we'll see a Pisa circle-jerk vlog with the four of them.

• Heart
---

I don't think at least on Fern's side there is family money. Don't know much about Ryan but I do believe he actually works and seems to be in contracting. His Linkedin shows many start ups https://fr.linkedin.com/in/ryan-weston-bennett-1a38731a2.
I have to think there might be family money because he is not supporting this lifestyle with all these start ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There's no family money. When Fern and Ryan were first married and had their eldest boy they lived in a caravan in Doncaster. A family friend gave Ryan a chance at carpet fitting and he took to it. He started his own company, which subsequently went bankrupt. He started over and they sold their family home to fund the move to France. He works really hard and plays really hard. They currently are living in a small rental as they sold the house they originally bought and so far can't find another in their chosen area in their budget. Things are rarely what they seem.
---
I think Ryan only has contact with his brother , who also now works in France for Ryan, and his sister, who still lives in the North of England.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There's no family money. When Fern and Ryan were first married and had their eldest boy they lived in a caravan in Doncaster. A family friend gave Ryan a chance at carpet fitting and he took to it. He started his own company, which subsequently went bankrupt. He started over and they sold their family home to fund the move to France. He works really hard and plays really hard. They currently are living in a small rental as they sold the house they originally bought and so far can't find another in their chosen area in their budget. Things are rarely what they seem.
---
I think Ryan only has contact with his brother , who also now works in France for Ryan, and his sister, who still lives in the North of England.
Thank you f or what I assume in some first hand info? I will say the videos have indicated that he does work long hours and I assumed he was sucessful and owned his own company. That house they had was beautiful and I was shocked when they sold it but I suppose it was not by choice. What a crazy life for this children...mother prancing around like some movie star and yet no real money?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So check out Nicki's stories on Instagram.
I don't know how to post them.
She left her phone in Tuscany....she went to the UK while Carlo went to Positano and she hasn't had a phone for 6 days.
She said that a friend got her phone and Fed-X'd it to her in the U.K. and she received it today.

But there's exciting news!!! She's used this time to start writing another book - LOL!!

• Haha