Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me that she mentioned a couple of times having a bad experience at a job in a Positano art gallery.

They get literally thousands of compliments; being told constantly how fantastic they are must affect them, like spoiled brat children they simply can't accept that not everyone adores them. They claim to know as vloggers they'll get some negativity but their hysterical response says otherwise.Why not just ignore and/or delete?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Reminds me that she mentioned a couple of times having a bad experience at a job in a Positano art gallery.

They get literally thousands of compliments; being told constantly how fantastic they are must affect them, like spoiled brat children they simply can't accept that not everyone adores them. They claim to know as vloggers they'll get some negativity but their hysterical response says otherwise.Why not just ignore and/or delete?
She thrives off attention and despite trying to market herself as an effortlessly chic and simple-but-perfect living queen, she's cold and calculating. She knows addressing such comments brings her in the sympathy, which boosts her ego and her wallet with engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nicki's insta showing all her new lovely pot plants. Who is going to water all the plants when they are back in Positano? I would be stressing over my plants, they dry out so easily, maybe the old owners are coming back to water for them to make up for all the plants they took

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This actually happened to her! I was watching her first few months of pandemic videos. She had the bride that doesn't want to use her makeup for hygienic purposes and she was bitching about it almost 5 minutes on her vlog.

That's really her true colours and half of the reason why no one wants to book makeup and airbnb with her anymore. She's not just a snob, she's unbearable.

At first it was not noticeable if you liked them on those few sets of videos - pandemic, Positano, homestead kind of vibe.. then reality hits you 🤣🤣🤣
Nicky was so snarky about it- it was during COVID as well, and no, after seeing her manky make-up and brushes, tended to agree with the customer, as although she claimed to sanitize between clients, it was really ick (her palettes had really seen better days- how old were they?) Just spraying alcohol in the brushes and wiping them off on a paper towel is NOT the same as a good cleaning. I was a model, and my make-up artists ALWAYS had clean brushes and fresh cosmetics. No one ever put a used brush back into an eyeshadow pot- they would just get another brush to do the other eye. (Mascara wands were only used once as well, and never "double dipped"- so gross!) I suspect, based on the look of her palettes, that she uses the same kits on her customers as she does on herself- disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The green paint for the door is the first thing she's got that I don't hate in that house. But it's a version of the classic Farrow & Ball country home colour... Not exactly Tuscan villa!

Reactions: 5
Nicky was so snarky about it- it was during COVID as well, and no, after seeing her manky make-up and brushes, tended to agree with the customer, as although she claimed to sanitize between clients, it was really ick (her palettes had really seen better days- how old were they?) Just spraying alcohol in the brushes and wiping them off on a paper towel is NOT the same as a good cleaning. I was a model, and my make-up artists ALWAYS had clean brushes and fresh cosmetics. No one ever put a used brush back into an eyeshadow pot- they would just get another brush to do the other eye. (Mascara wands were only used once as well, and never "double dipped"- so gross!) I suspect, based on the look of her palettes, that she uses the same kits on her customers as she does on herself- disgusting!
Yes, I never seen a disgusting set of makeup like that! And she's offended. Does she know that most of them has shell life? The eye shadows, foundation, eyeliners can only last 6 months to 1 year...🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, I never seen a disgusting set of makeup like that! And she's offended. Does she know that most of them has shell life? The eye shadows, foundation, eyeliners can only last 6 months to 1 year...🙄🙄
Exactly, it always looked like the badly kept makeup bag I had as a teenager

• Heart
  • Haha
Don't forget the make up also roasted on the back of a motorbike, or in the garage close to where they parked the bike. You just KNOW those brushes were rarely sanitised properly. :sick:

• Sick
She's writing about going back to Positano soon for "a few weeks". Guess she misses complaining about the traffic, the steps, the tourists.........

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd say that means she's there now.
Think so too and it would be in line with what she said a while ago about returning to Positano. She’s probably been there for two weeks, if that’s how far behind we are with what she posts.

• Haha
She's writing about going back to Positano soon for "a few weeks". Guess she misses complaining about the traffic, the steps, the tourists.........

I'd hardly say their life in positano is anything but peaceful is it? Positano itself might be busy but they spend their time pottering around the garden and walking the dogs

• Heart
I don't look at Blue Star Elisabeth's output (because I find her over-exposure of her children problematic). She seems a loose cannon/open book so I wonder if Nicki can trust her not to let slip somehow that she's back in town, unless she's been given a timetable as to when she can post any content featuring Lady N.

• Heart
Italians are bizarre to me and fun people to be around with. I understand Elizabeth's behaviour - it's not malicious for them seeing kids running around naked or on their underwear while swimming, older Italians especially the strange ones I've seen wearing their Speedos brief - don't care if I have large belly or not adding the baldness into the mix 🤣🤣

She's just so naive and never thinks about the audiences on YouTube are not just their neighbours next door or the friendly town, it could be anywhere in the world, both good ones and bad ones. While the rest of us will protect the kids to be filmed or be exposed online from predators, Italians has more "trusting culture towards humanity".

• Heart
Italians are bizarre to me and fun people to be around with. I understand Elizabeth's behaviour - it's not malicious for them seeing kids running around naked or on their underwear while swimming, older Italians especially the strange ones I've seen wearing their Speedos brief - don't care if I have large belly or not adding the baldness into the mix 🤣🤣

She's just so naive and never thinks about the audiences on YouTube are not just their neighbours next door or the friendly town, it could be anywhere in the world, both good ones and bad ones. While the rest of us will protect the kids to be filmed or be exposed online from predators, Italians has more "trusting culture towards humanity".
Totally agree with this. Americans and British people tend to be more "conservative" in terms of clothes on the beach etc. But it makes me very uncomfortable when I see children put online like this, I think it's just her being naive but someone really needs to tell her about this. Unfortunately we do live in a world in which there are people who are not good.. I'm still shocked any influcners let their young children be shown in swimwear or less tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She hasn't posted anything on Instagram for 3 days. Out of curiosity, I checked Patreon to see if she has posted anything there. I'm not a Patron, so can't see anything with any detail, but she did make a post 15 hours ago......it sounds like something happened to her the day before they were to leave for Positano. Maybe she fell or twisted her ankle again like she did prior to going to Tuscany?

She had posted on Patreon 4 days ago, so about the same time as her last post on Instagram. Wonder if we'll find out what happened?

1716678325168.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She hasn't posted anything on Instagram for 3 days. Out of curiosity, I checked Patreon to see if she has posted anything there. I'm not a Patron, so can't see anything with any detail, but she did make a post 15 hours ago......it sounds like something happened to her the day before they were to leave for Positano. Maybe she fell or twisted her ankle again like she did prior to going to Tuscany?

She had posted on Patreon 4 days ago, so about the same time as her last post on Instagram. Wonder if we'll find out what happened?

View attachment 2957443
Hmmmmm now wouldn't that make life awkward for her in Positano, with the steps and all, almost like the universe is telling her something.........or could it be that the ever manipulating Nicky's "accident" is a clever way of letting carlo, always gullible and completely under her spell, know that life is just easier in Tuscany so maybe they should spend more time there than they/she had originally planned on.

Reactions: 6
5/26 new video. Starts out with an extremely snarky situation with Carlo..more mocking of the comments from followers and TL.
They just keep buying more and more ugly heavy wood items and the place in instead of looking calm is really chaotic with so much
different wood. I can't stand the look.
The one interesting thing of note for this week is they actually went out with that real estate agent to video his listing and give a tour. Anyone with half a brain knows that is their way of trying to get in the Tuscan real estate business and they will get a nice % when it sells. I expect more when they get back to Tuscany. All they do is shop....eat..,.and paint. Carlo does nice work but that stuff that Nicki buys is ugly.

• Heart
Oh we are really rattling her, aren't we? She's a bitter old witch today.

I still groan every time I see her ridiculous stairs, where she's removed half the railing. I suppose it is all the better for pushing Carlo down when the views dry up and Nicki needs something new to beg for money/sympathy over.

I actually like that new kitchen cabinet (I suppose even a broken clock is right twice a day). And I would love, love, love to see some weirdly obsessed superfans (ideally American) buy that house she flounced around in - and watch how quickly Nicki wants nothing to do with them, once she's pocketed the commission. Comedy gold.

• Haha
Oh we are really rattling her, aren't we? She's a bitter old witch today.

I still groan every time I see her ridiculous stairs, where she's removed half the railing. I suppose it is all the better for pushing Carlo down when the views dry up and Nicki needs something new to beg for money/sympathy over.

I actually like that new kitchen cabinet (I suppose even a broken clock is right twice a day). And I would love, love, love to see some weirdly obsessed superfans (ideally American) buy that house she flounced around in - and watch how quickly Nicki wants nothing to do with them, once she's pocketed the commission. Comedy gold.
Her buddy grifters Luca and Sara just did the same thing....at least two videos hawking properties and you can contact them for more details.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6