Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I know is that the color she's painting the Tuscany property is hideous! It's like a bad shade of peach! But she is so proud of it!
Also. looks like they will be doing a new roof on the porch. Bet that will look hideous, too....I can't imagine terra cotta roof tiles with that horrid peach color (well, actually, I can........BLECH!)

1715384583513.png

1715384475730.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All I know is that the color she's painting the Tuscany property is hideous! It's like a bad shade of peach! But she is so proud of it!
Also. looks like they will be doing a new roof on the porch. Bet that will look hideous, too....I can't imagine terra cotta roof tiles with that horrid peach color (well, actually, I can........BLECH!)

View attachment 2928167

View attachment 2928165
that color is not earthy at all which is what I visualize in Tuscany. Carlo is nowhere to be found in her IG posts.

• Heart
Agree about her not being liked, she's lived there ages and almost whenever carlo has been stopped by neighbours/friends she never really seems involved. Also the fact that she doesn't speak (for me how it seems anyway) the local dialect is telling. If I was her I'd have made ann effort to learn
If I go to Positano, I'll ask around if they know Nicki and see how they will react about her 🤣🤣

In general, Brits are really not much on small talks plus she has the air of "I'm better than these Italians" but I think she gets along with Carlo's family, his uncle, brothers and nephews - thanks to Carlo, he is the one making that balance relationship between Nicki and his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has that lean-to been inspected for asbestos?

That peach tone is straight outta the 80s retirement home colour chart.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
that color is not earthy at all which is what I visualize in Tuscany. Carlo is nowhere to be found in her IG posts.
One day this week, maybe on Thursday, he was in her stories. Those only last 24 hours and they disappear. I feel like he was in them earlier in the week, too.
---
Has that lean-to been inspected for asbestos?

I think, at least where I live, asbestos hasn't been used since the 70's, although it was in some products until the 90's, when it was banned. I just looked it up and in Italy, it appears to be the same, banned in the 90's. I remember being shocked when she told viewers the home was relatively new, so I just looked that up, too. She said 2012, which means she'll be o.k., as far as asbestos is concerned!

I think that house looks older from the outside because of that janky, add-on porch and addition whose walls look like if I leaned against them, the whole thing would come down! I can't believe that passed inspection of any sort!

1715429446269.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
One day this week, maybe on Thursday, he was in her stories. Those only last 24 hours and they disappear. I feel like he was in them earlier in the week, too.
---

I think, at least where I live, asbestos hasn't been used since the 70's, although it was in some products until the 90's, when it was banned. I just looked it up and in Italy, it appears to be the same, banned in the 90's. I remember being shocked when she told viewers the home was relatively new, so I just looked that up, too. She said 2012, which means she'll be o.k., as far as asbestos is concerned!

I think that house looks older from the outside because of that janky, add-on porch and addition whose walls look like if I leaned against them, the whole thing would come down! I can't believe that passed inspection of any sort!

View attachment 2928911
That title for the video may have gotten some clicks but really not true at all. They left lots of things including turtles and any garbage or items they did not want. I have to assume most real estate transactions in Italy have a few more protections for the buyer.

Reactions: 5
Pray to the Tuscan gods for that never ending tin of pink paint, in all its watered down and rag rolled guises, interior and exterior versions, to run out soon. Surely she must have bought every last ounce of the disgusting stuff. Some hardware store in Tuscany is rubbing their hands together never imagining anyone would ever buy the 80's leftovers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pray to the Tuscan gods for that never ending tin of pink paint, in all its watered down and rag rolled guises, interior and exterior versions, to run out soon. Surely she must have bought every last ounce of the disgusting stuff. Some hardware store in Tuscany is rubbing their hands together never imagining anyone would ever buy the 80's leftovers.
i can't believe she cannot see that that "sweet" pinky color does NOT compliment the landscape at all. I know what she is seeking and I think she must be color blind. Latest IG for the Tuscan newbee is at a market buying fabric to replace the "horrible" choice made by Carlo. She has wasted no time in getting that corrected. Carlo is shown in the background looking at some fabric...frankly looks not interested. Make no mistake Nicki will be making the decision. The fabric she indicates at the end that is her favorite is something light colored and not appropriate for outdoor living.

• Heart
i can't believe she cannot see that that "sweet" pinky color does NOT compliment the landscape at all. I know what she is seeking and I think she must be color blind. Latest IG for the Tuscan newbee is at a market buying fabric to replace the "horrible" choice made by Carlo. She has wasted no time in getting that corrected. Carlo is shown in the background looking at some fabric...frankly looks not interested. Make no mistake Nicki will be making the decision. The fabric she indicates at the end that is her favorite is something light colored and not appropriate for outdoor living.
This is the fabric she says likes.......I think she is channeling her inner Stephanie Jarvis! Toile pattern, totally unsuitable colour for outdoors or for dogs, but perfect for an old people's retirement home. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-05-12 152404.png

---
I am beginning to think that that is the look they are going for.👵👴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This is the fabric she says likes.......I think she is channeling her inner Stephanie Jarvis! Toile pattern, totally unsuitable colour for outdoors or for dogs, but perfect for an old people's retirement home. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2931040
---

I am beginning to think that that is the look they are going for.
Yep ala Lalande. I have to question if that is "outdoor" fabric she is even looking at? Even in the world of toile that one is ugly. She just has awful taste. No wonder the makeup business died a natural death. Something about the Positano place has charm and she did not try to do that much...the kitchen remodel was fine....so will Celine be the caretaker to watch the tuscan property when they are in Positano for extended stays or will they have to hire someone?

• Heart
Yep ala Lalande. I have to question if that is "outdoor" fabric she is even looking at? Even in the world of toile that one is ugly. She just has awful taste. No wonder the makeup business died a natural death. Something about the Positano place has charm and she did not try to do that much...the kitchen remodel was fine....so will Celine be the caretaker to watch the tuscan property when they are in Positano for extended stays or will they have to hire someone?
I actually think she will get bored with it. Once it is finished and there is nothing else to occupy their time and all they have to do is make polite conversation with each other, I think she will want to move again. I don't think it is the house of her dreams, it is not big enough to accommodate the family and friends parties that she dreams of and, as they say,' you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear': it is not a nice house - no matter how much pink she throws at it :LOL: .

• Heart
I actually think she will get bored with it. Once it is finished and there is nothing else to occupy their time and all they have to do is make polite conversation with each other, I think she will want to move again. I don't think it is the house of her dreams, it is not big enough to accommodate the family and friends parties that she dreams of and, as they say,' you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear': it is not a nice house - no matter how much pink she throws at it :LOL: .
I don't really see many family and friends coming there at all. Maybe she is setting it up for rental? As you say sitting around "making polite conversation with each other" is not going to be very interesting. Skye will visit with her guy but not an area that appeals to young people for any length of time. Can't make $$ with fam and friends stopping by for a few nights. I think had they not bought it someone might have picked it up for the property and tore the place down...honestly not worth the efforts they are putting into it.
---
Wow today was DAMAGE CONTROL. Let use a hair cut session to put these stupid viewers in their place. While they don't directly mention TL clearly it is directed to us. I believe at one point they called anyone that criticized them "uneducated" and those that support them are the intelligent ones. Today's video confirms to me that Nicki has a strategy and it has worked...fired up comments to get the engagement numbers up. Good work Nicki.
---
call me 100% confused. First last time we see the outdoor furniture Carlo purchased and it was a check old school pattern with white backgroun as I recall. Then there are videos floating around IG and YT of it being solid red. Then there is IG story of them at the market and Nicki liking the toile. Now we are left with them saying too expensive to cover and there are a bunch of fabric covers over the furniture. What was the red? Why go shopping for fabric? These videos are getting more and more confusing. What was wrong with the original until they decided what to do with the furniture in general?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also in the IG clip shopping she is looking at 100% cotton fabrics that look like something for indoor use. I am sure they would rot outside with the rain etc. Nothing this YTuber does makes any sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what she would do if all of her subscribers unsubscribed.. She really is thin skinned.. I agree with this viewer comment.
@lhollybow
1 hour ago
Let's be truthful Nicki , it was your negative comments that came first , and everyone stepped in to defend Carlos. No one's blame but yours. And even in this video he defended you so eloquently , what a gentleman.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder what she would do if all of her subscribers unsubscribed.. She really is thin skinned.. I agree with this viewer comment.
@lhollybow
1 hour ago
Let's be truthful Nicki , it was your negative comments that came first , and everyone stepped in to defend Carlos. No one's blame but yours. And even in this video he defended you so eloquently , what a gentleman.
He was scared to do anything else! She was standing behind him with scissors in her hand ✂✂✂ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, what her latest vlog 🤣 Sad,bitter,menopausal moaner. Carlo has to support because he’s been left emasculated.
She really is not a nice person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow, what her latest vlog 🤣 Sad,bitter,menopausal moaner. Carlo has to support because he’s been left emasculated.
She really is not a nice person.
I watched it and can't get over the delivery. Gee if you value your viewers in general at all why not just sit down and look at the camera and say what is on your mind? Instead she sets up Carlo like a prop and cuts his hair. He is reciting what she has told him to say and NP offers her comments never looking at the camera. Some watching that besides me had to be insulted.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't need to watch the full video.. 26 minutes just to for that? What the heck 🤣🤣 I thought she's the kind that "I don't give a damn" like she's been telling her subs for the last few years but look at her now - this is the real life of Youtubers LOL

Good riddance, I don't watch her videos anymore.

• Heart