Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
It would totally be like Nicki to lie about her age too. 🫣
Isn’t her dad 90? Not that it’s out of the question for a man to have a kid at 40. I always find it strange that he lives in a massive house on his own. It wasn’t the family house as he moved there not that long ago.

Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
Do we think they're getting a freebie on their channel crossing back to Europe? Her Stories reads like an ad and she's tagged Le Shuttle. I also think it's not cool showing the numberplates of other vehicles while boarding.
I haven't watched it but Jesus showing peoples numberplates!!! So many influencers just have no concern for anyone else

Turaj

VIP Member
@Turaj All okay. I did find it a bit hostile, so thanks for clarifying. I also didn't report anything as I'd rather hash it out quickly and move on. :) I am not going to mention it again as it's going way off course. o_O
I do know that some on other TL threads post on both sites....don't pay much attention as I don't usually read comments on YT. I don't make comments on YT pages of people that I consider "grifters" as that is just what they want. Any way next Sunday's edition will be interesting as I think the topic of comments will come up....should be a good thumbnail?

emm

VIP Member
She could have residency problems in Italy since the Brexit. Even if she's paying taxes in Italy, it doesn't make her as a resident. I think that's why she had to buy the property in Tuscany to tie up with her permanent residency and getting married to Carlo is not yet an option. Which made her pissed off with Carlo lately.

They also both know that they are not ready for it financially. But I think she wants to get back at Carlo by showing it to his face - "this is your fault, let me act like a teenager, do shopping and take care of myself"

For now she has to fly back and forth until her resident status clears up.

Just my thoughts based on her actions.
She should have got residency by now surely? I know British people who have done so having been there for a long time. Anyone think they're heading towards a break up?

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Just found this thread, directed here after after talk of Nicki on another thread.

I used to really enjoy her videos but since Carlo has retired their content has taken on a different feel. I also think she was influenced to ramp up the Patreon grift by that American Viscountess woman whose stately home she visited in the UK, who has no shame in asking for money. I will re-post my comment (edited for spelling)about Nicki from the other thread here:

I like Nicki but I'm not wild about the recent house-hunting in Tuscany vlogs. To me it seems as if she and Carlo are rudely wasting people's time; they keep saying they're looking around for somewhere to run a B&B for the time in life when they can't manage the steps in Positano any more, so not any time soon unless Carlo's knees are crumbling as we speak. They've shown a lot of scabby places at a wide variety of price points, all of which they dismiss as needing too much work. Any purchase is to be funded by the sale of a flat in London that Nicki inherited, she has previously said the rental income on this paid for her daughter's private education at a boarding school in the UK. Meanwhile she seeks Patreon support, not sure what she offers as a bonus to patrons, maybe a meet-greet-and-gelato on the pier when the stans inevitably show up.

The trips to Tuscany and talk of a move could be just for content, plus a way to write off a trip to see her friend Celine - presumably as a monetised venture she treats the vlogging as another aspect of her self-employment.

---
Thanks for the like @Sabbie

Now that I've found you guys I wonder if anyone can shed light on some things I've been wondering about. I recall that Nicki and Carlo aren't married and I got the impression she's very annoyed about that.

Was Carlo actually married to the mother of his son (the pastry chef whose name I forget)? I think his son's mother lived at the house with Carlo so it seems as it was she who moved out of his family's property when they split. Maybe Carlo was required to finance alternative accommodation for his ex and son, so perhaps if they divorced (if they were ever married) he might have to pay her off. Perhaps I got it wrong and Nicki is happy not to be married to him, in order to ringfence her assets, the least of which we know to be the London flat that she is now looking to sell.

One thing I will say about Nicki, she's not stupid, she's very good at playing the amateur, the grift is very subtle.

I think she'd go back to the UK - sorry "England" as she always specifies - in a flash if she and Carlo broke up. She'd be out of the Postiano house and I can't see her running a remote Tuscan property as a B&B without Carlo's many handy skills. I can't see him ever moving to the UK with her, I think he'd hate it, a fish out of water, he seems very unimpressed with the beaches and I can't imagine him getting into village life or being a pub goer for example.
Yeah I think they’ve said before that Carlo doesn’t want to move to England and that in Italy, Tuscany is the only area he sees himself relocating to.
I don’t know about the marital situation with his son‘s mother, but it’s interesting that Nicki and Carlo never got married.

As for her daughter’s schooling: I think years ago Nicki mentioned that her father paid her boarding school fees?

M&MsMom

VIP Member
She hasn't posted anything on Instagram for 3 days. Out of curiosity, I checked Patreon to see if she has posted anything there. I'm not a Patron, so can't see anything with any detail, but she did make a post 15 hours ago......it sounds like something happened to her the day before they were to leave for Positano. Maybe she fell or twisted her ankle again like she did prior to going to Tuscany?

She had posted on Patreon 4 days ago, so about the same time as her last post on Instagram. Wonder if we'll find out what happened?

1716678325168.png

• Wow

emm

VIP Member
Don't forget she hates all the hoohah & faff around Xmas !
---

I'm thinking that she mostly did wedding makeup in the summer and I guess she'll be in Tuscany most of the time ?
But Tuscany must also be FULL of American and British weddings surely ?

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I watched Elisabeth's vlog, seemed I was right about her befriending the bride when she was a Bluestar client. Strange that it was pointed out that it was the two girls who were the actual invitees. Saying E was invited as the chaperone seems like a way to not invite the father.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
Just starting her new video, not even sure why, but does anyone else think carlo looks annoyed at the beginning? It comes across as a couple who have had an argument but need to be civil in front of guests imo

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
@Sabbie as you started this thread:

As there are two separate threads titled simply "Nicki Positano" (this one, and another that's more of a rave thread but no activity since January) I was thinking of asking the mods if they can amend the title of this one to differentiate.

What do my threadmates here think about this? Any other thread title suggestions?

Last edited:

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Do we think they're getting a freebie on their channel crossing back to Europe? Her Stories reads like an ad and she's tagged Le Shuttle. I also think it's not cool showing the numberplates of other vehicles while boarding.

Reactions: 1

EL1976

What do we all think of Celine? I quite like her. She seems happy enough living alone with her dog working as a chef in the Summer and skiing in Winter. She and Nicki are both very jolly hockey sticks green belt girls who decided the U.K. wasn’t for them

LookyLou

Huh, I always thought she had a pretty strong lisp that she is trying to suppress while on camera, her being autistic hadn’t crossed my mind tbh
I thought the lisp was due to dental work because there's a marked difference in appearance if you look at the very early vlogs.

emm

VIP Member
the "neighbor" could tell them anything and they must believe it. I am shocked that Nicki does not have more business sense. I expect Carlo not to but NS should know better.
---

that heating situation with piles of wood up against the house is just too much.
---

Thanks for the info. I would however want that tract of land literally at my doorstep under my control or at least know more about ownership.
And I would expect carlo to have some kind fo idea about it

Spirit of place

VIP Member
I haven't noticed the Amalfi coast or its people being ripped apart on this forum so far - other than Nikki's own comments about tourists, so rather than 'NP Rave' what about NP Rants?

Turaj

VIP Member
Just had a look, how amazing is the view from the house they're building!
the view is nice but they may do some remodeling and decorating and it looks like it needs a BIG CLEAN. UP...but not really building a home.

emm

VIP Member
Anyone else think she’s actually lost all interest in vlogging but is stuck with it now as her only income and indeed Carlo’s ?
she really is sulky and miserable
Not just her, but I find it strange when influencers abandon "creative " careers to do youtube.
I get if you're an accountant or something and want to give up, but imo people who work in some kind fo creative job must like their job? But evidently not

Dr.Sienna

Agree that seems to be a common stragegy among these grifters. I note today Sara and Luca are again back in Sicily after another surgery on Luca for his CSF...now in Sicily not near doctors in case of another stroke, complaining that Sara has to do everything as Luca on severe restrictions etc. etc. They have a willing family back near their home in Northern Italy but choose to come to Sicty and complain and ask for more money since they now need to hire workers to manage their property (second home by the way)...and people are dumb enough to contribute and volunteer to work for free. No end to what grifters do for money.
@Turaj https://tattle.life/threads/leave-everything-and-wander.44517/