Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The upper level of the Positano house is lived in by Luca's son I believe. He also has a dog and cat.

They already do Airbnb, renting a tiny studio room that you can see on the right of the house. Guests have sometimes been seen on the vlogs.
I have never seen Luca's son. I recall that AirBNB and Nicki getting it prepped but not in a very long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I checked the price of their Airbnb for a teeny tiny small room. Guess how much it was during the pandemic... It's 7000 EUR per night!! 🙄🙄 under Carl's name as the host.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I checked the price of their Airbnb for a teeny tiny small room. Guess how much it was during the pandemic... It's 7000 EUR per night!! 🙄🙄 under Carl's name as the host.
That has to be a typo?!?!?! 7000???? Even 700 would be loads

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The Airbnb is showingJuly at £216 per night, 3 night minimum. It's been busy, there are lots of reviews for stays over the last year, Carlo and/or Skye are mostly mentioned by reviewers with only a couple of mentions of Nicki, I'm guessing they avoid taking bookings when Lady N is in residence.

• Wow
  • Haha
20240608_064534.jpg

🤣

There's also a new cheerleader - stan or stooge? - who's busy replying to youtube comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The Airbnb is showingJuly at £216 per night, 3 night minimum. It's been busy, there are lots of reviews for stays over the last year, Carlo and/or Skye are mostly mentioned by reviewers with only a couple of mentions of Nicki, I'm guessing they avoid taking bookings when Lady N is in residence.
I noticed how fee mention nicki too, she's clearly in the uk a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I had no idea about the Airbnb, I always thought that was something they wanted to do in the future 😁 of course they mostly have guests when Nicki is away, how on earth could a woman who hates tourists so much, cope with them on her property?
The steps would absolutely keep me from renting this, despite the view and everything.

• Haha
The Airbnb listing explains that guests should be fit and not have heavy luggage to deal with the steps. But one unhappy reviewer said it was not clear when they booked that there were 750 steps down to Positano, only the 450 steps from Monepertuso were declared. The host's response was quite snippy (why didn't you take the bus? the tone seemed very Lady Nicki rather than Carlo via Google translate) but presumably this complaint resulted in them adding further detail of Positano access which is now on the listing.

I'm guessing they think everyone who books knows all about their place, arrogantly presuming they're fans. But the listing must be seen by potential guests who've never bothered with YouTube or IG.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I will say this, though - you can tell Carlo hasn't been in Positano for a bit. The garden (excluding the vegetable garden here and speaking only of the flowers and trees) doesn't look as magical and tidied up as it has in the past. Carlo usually has those trees and flowers all clipped to perfection.
Lady Nicki seems to agree with you 😁
IMG_2632.jpeg

• Haha
Thanks for the link...found some space in July for 212£ nightly plus all fees..three night minimum.
That is reasonable for that area however those stairs in both directions would be a deal breaker
for most other than very fit and/or young people. But seems to be well booked and for that
price they deal with the steps. I guess that is what Skye is up to these days and yes I don't think
they rent when Nicki is around.
---
No, it was not a typo. It was the price they set on Airbnb during the pandemic for summer and you have to book for minimum 7 days/6 nights that's why I think it totalled 7000 EUR.

You can check it here what it shows on your end. https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/34860966?viralityEntryPoint=1&s=76
It looks like they will return to Tuscany around July 9th or a bit sooner..consistent with her saying being there a month although my guess is part of that NP will be in UK. That description is not at all clear about the number of steps to get to/from the city center which as I recall is 700+. I can see why some would complain of not being warned. I don't know what that was about during covid as they were there all the time and no one could even travel in Italy for so long. Different location they could get much more than the rates they are charging if better location. I assume most booking don't have a clue that it is featured on YT channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think they rent out that space only when Nicki is away! July and August is prime tourist season on the Amalfi Coast, so there's no way they'd want to give up that income! In reading the comments, it sounds to me like the responsibility of the day to day is on Skye while they are away. There were a number of comments saying how responsive and helpful Skye is in the comments section of the AirBnB listing (and Carlo, too). There was also a comment under the AirBnB listing from someone who gave them a 4 out of 5 stars (I think that's what it was - I was surprised by the 4 stars when this person seemed to have legitimate concerns) but who complained about both the lack of working WiFi and some issue with the electric. They said that they knew Skye was at work and there was no one to contact to get assistance - and they needed WiFi to be able to make the call to Skye, so they were sort of stuck. They made some other positive comments, but whoever responded (it sounded like Carlo to me) complained right back, saying all they had to do was go walk outside the property to get WiFi reception. Who would know that unless they were specifically told?? Then they said this person probably overloaded the electrical system because there'd been no problems since they left - again, who would know that unless they were given warnings about it? They also said something about spending money on an electrician because of their issue, only to find nothing was wrong.

• Heart
I don't think they rent out that space only when Nicki is away! July and August is prime tourist season on the Amalfi Coast, so there's no way they'd want to give up that income! In reading the comments, it sounds to me like the responsibility of the day to day is on Skye while they are away. There were a number of comments saying how responsive and helpful Skye is in the comments section of the AirBnB listing (and Carlo, too). There was also a comment under the AirBnB listing from someone who gave them a 4 out of 5 stars (I think that's what it was - I was surprised by the 4 stars when this person seemed to have legitimate concerns) but who complained about both the lack of working WiFi and some issue with the electric. They said that they knew Skye was at work and there was no one to contact to get assistance - and they needed WiFi to be able to make the call to Skye, so they were sort of stuck. They made some other positive comments, but whoever responded (it sounded like Carlo to me) complained right back, saying all they had to do was go walk outside the property to get WiFi reception. Who would know that unless they were specifically told?? Then they said this person probably overloaded the electrical system because there'd been no problems since they left - again, who would know that unless they were given warnings about it? They also said something about spending money on an electrician because of their issue, only to find nothing was wrong.
An absolute red flag for me in reading reviews on hotels or rentals is an owner/manager that challenges the complaints. The best reply is sorry that the WIFI gave you issues and they are taking steps to look into it or whatever the complaint is. When they start getting defensive no way am I booking. It is all about the tone of the reply. Saying no problems since is directly putting blame on the guests. Bad form.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They're just part of the ilk who want to treat AirBnB as free money. It isn't just money in exchange for a bed, you are providing a service to paying guests - that includes ensuring that you welcome them, fix their problems, help them with their needs. That's what you are expected to do for £200 a night. Their entitlement stinks in everything they do.

• Heart
🙈 Lady N might found out about this and she will do another "Today, I have to discuss about our Airbnb listing because someone can't mind their own business " - her passive aggressive tone and smiling at the end 😜🤣🤣🤣
---
£200 to £300 per night seems entitled pricing. I think they put it back to this price versus the one we saw between July 2021 that minimum was 7 days which totalled 7000 EUR. - maybe the package includes Lady N's entertainment fees.

If you check the surrounding hotels, you'll get a good price with accommodation looking over the sea plus no 800 steps.
No frumpy bitter N included.

To answer the "why didn't you take a bus", well Lady N, you kept advising your viewers not to take a bus especially it is tourists season. I will also do the same by walking. It's the most sensible thing to do than sit on the bus that is not moving because of the traffic. (Roads are too small and overcrowding of tourists)
Putting 400 steps on the description is totally misleading. While you tell it yourself a dozen times that the total steps are about 700 whenever you run errands downtown.
---
The electrical lines along coastal areas are very bad or I can say poorly constructed. It's the same where I lived in Abruzzo.

It's one small thing that irks Lady N, hoping if they move to Tuscany the stress about electricity and the steps will go away.

Then here comes summer and power's out.
Mamma Mia! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
An absolute red flag for me in reading reviews on hotels or rentals is an owner/manager that challenges the complaints. The best reply is sorry that the WIFI gave you issues and they are taking steps to look into it or whatever the complaint is. When they start getting defensive no way am I booking. It is all about the tone of the reply. Saying no problems since is directly putting blame on the guests. Bad form.

I Agree. Never would I stay at this place. The steps wouldn’t be the deterrent, it would be the possibility of running into the Queen.
Her lack of warmth and hospitality would be too depressing to deal with. But then, I prefer hotels, nice restaurants and service with a smile. Besides, there are so many lovely places to stay in Positano, albeit pricy, but worth every penny.

Nikki‘s is a big NO Go for me.

And, the Tuscany place is still a dump. She just makes it worse. Cluttered, dreary, filled with old lady junk, just plain awful all around.

• Heart
That manky old cupboard she brought in and placed between those archways and said we can keep the pasta in it !!

One it looks like it needs dragging out and burning, Two isn't your special handmade freestanding unit for keeping pasta in or you know your larder cupboard !

She had the absolute cheek to go on and on about the ugly seat set Carlo had bought when it was perfectly in keeping and suitable for being left outside ! It’s Italian furniture , that’s traditional , but oh no got to get the Anne Sloan tit chalk paint out like it’s still the 90’s !!

• Haha
  • Heart