Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That manky old cupboard she brought in and placed between those archways and said we can keep the pasta in it !!

One it looks like it needs dragging out and burning, Two isn't your special handmade freestanding unit for keeping pasta in or you know your larder cupboard !

She had the absolute cheek to go on and on about the ugly seat set Carlo had bought when it was perfectly in keeping and suitable for being left outside ! It’s Italian furniture , that’s traditional , but oh no got to get the Anne Sloan tit chalk paint out like it’s still the 90’s !!
I am not just trying to criticize everything she does but I really think the set Carlo bought should have been left alone...I would have left it outside while gone...I mean that place just looks like an invite for break in or squatters? The remodeled with that paint and fabric choice are just awful. I don't understand when some green toile print is the right choice for that at all and I am sure it is more intended for inside use. I hope she has someone lined up to check the place out during the next month. It is clear Carlo is so happy to be back in Positano but it seems like no one has done anything to maintain the place in their absence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today again on IG Nicki is featuring herself in the one piece jumpsuit. She really loves those.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today again on IG Nicki is featuring herself in the one piece jumpsuit. She really loves those.
No kidding - that particular jumpsuit is not for her!

Looks like she's heading to Barcelona with Elisabeth.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No kidding - that particular jumpsuit is not for her!

Looks like she's heading to Barcelona with Elisabeth.
Can't believe it another glam shot in that same one piece jumpsuit in Barcelona. The jet setter jetted there for some wedding which i got the impression were friends of Elisabeth. Of course Carlos is in Positano doing more work and dog duties. She seems to be doing her own thing more and more.

Reactions: 2
Can't believe it another glam shot in that same one piece jumpsuit in Barcelona. The jet setter jetted there for some wedding which i got the impression were friends of Elisabeth. Of course Carlos is in Positano doing more work and dog duties. She seems to be doing her own thing more and more.
She is so boring these days , acting like a little home counties princess , at least she isn't cooking !!

• Haha
We need a new thread! Anyone care for a title, or is Nicki so dull we just don't give her one? 🤭

• Haha
Yeah, her saying she has only spent two weeks in Positano before this latest visit, was a bit jarring, considering Carlos spent weeks and weeks there for his father. Did she only drop by for the funeral and a few days after, before leaving asap? She really doesn’t care for the place or any of the people in their family‘s lives.

Yeah, her saying she has only spent two weeks in Positano before this latest visit, was a bit jarring, considering Carlos spent weeks and weeks there for his father. Did she only drop by for the funeral and a few days after, before leaving asap? She really doesn’t care for the place or any of the people in their family‘s lives.
that is assuming she was there for funeral and burial. Not really sure. I get the impression her only real friend there is Elisabeth and family and Skye. Skye seems to bond with her father and spend more time with him.

Reactions: 3
I feel soooo sorry for Elisabeth from blue star positano. Talk about a one sided friendship. She gushes about Lady S but Lady S don't give two shits about anyone else but her self.

I only watched parts of the vlog, but just how uncomfortable was that moment of Carlo wanting to talk about how Positano still feels more like home to him, an Nicki just got up and left?! Even Carlo was like „where the duck you’re going, why do you do that?“ She got up when he was mid-sentence because she needed to get a comb (?) for the dog. Couldn’t continue watching afterwards. She clearly couldn’t care less about what he has to say or about what he feels.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Have noticed how she is trying to portray her and Carlo as loved up more. He has been more front and centre. But it feels forced. He seemed to have more fun at the shop with the ladies. I think he loves Positano, and would choose it over Tuscany.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She must really like how she looks in that cream jumpsuit. She'll have to get Carlos to chissell it off her back.

• Haha
I
Have noticed how she is trying to portray her and Carlo as loved up more. He has been more front and centre. But it feels forced. He seemed to have more fun at the shop with the ladies. I think he loves Positano, and would choose it over Tuscany.
I think if the choice were living with Nicki in Tuscany full time or staying in Positano he would take Positano.
---
I feel soooo sorry for Elisabeth from blue star positano. Talk about a one sided friendship. She gushes about Lady S but Lady S don't give two shits about anyone else but her self.
I don't feel sorry for Elisabeth....I think she loves to be around Nicki...good exposure for her Blue Star business and now she too wants to be a you tube star. Honestly she is a mother of two, business owner that is 7 days a week for 8 months of the year and now has this "goat" channel with her two minor daughters as the starlets. Why she is doing this I don't really know. Agree it is for the most part one sided but in a way I think they use each other. That random joining E's family in Barcelona was I think an attempt to get some content for the channel that is losing views.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So many stans comment that they love N&C as a couple so they'll keep it going as long as possible for their monetised pantomime.

She must really like how she looks in that cream jumpsuit. She'll have to get Carlos to chissell it off her back.
She is more and more taking these very posed glam shots like the 20 somethings do. Posts them on IG and maybe even TikTok.
---
So many stans comment that they love N&C as a couple so they'll keep it going as long as possible for their monetised pantomime.
More and more it seems like Carlo is being used. In this past video she is now too good to climb the steps and go shopping with Carlos. She sent him with a list and then made some comment about this is the best way to do the shopping....send someone else!!! If it was just Nicki I don't think channel would get much attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why does all the food she makes look awful and she has a cook book out !

She hasn't made her famous salad with oranges in that she subjects all her guests to yet , we await that treat !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I

I think if the choice were living with Nicki in Tuscany full time or staying in Positano he would take Positano.
---

I don't feel sorry for Elisabeth....I think she loves to be around Nicki...good exposure for her Blue Star business and now she too wants to be a you tube star. Honestly she is a mother of two, business owner that is 7 days a week for 8 months of the year and now has this "goat" channel with her two minor daughters as the starlets. Why she is doing this I don't really know. Agree it is for the most part one sided but in a way I think they use each other. That random joining E's family in Barcelona was I think an attempt to get some content for the channel that is losing views.
Yeah maybe she seen a gap in the market, with Lady S and her trusty lap dog out of the way, and is thinking she'll grab herself a piece of the action.

• Haha
Reactions: 2