Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this was a violation but I found the quoted posts from YT from someone that seems to know the history of Nicki and Carlo and about his being still married etc. interesting and confirming what I have always thought.

Reactions: 3
Either way, as I've said I don't even 3atch her videos anymore, id like.to see if their delalete or not the comments

So far she hasn't.
I have not checked but assume she will leave up many as it drives engagement. For every negative three come on to defend her. Great for ratings. I do assume that the comments from the poster talking about her getting pregnant with SKYE and breaking up Carlo's marriage etc. are gone. They were over the top and might be TL appropriate but not for her site.

Reactions: 4
I don't know.....one thing Nicki does not love is criticism, especially when it's directed towards her. I think since she doesn't have Positano tourists to complain about, she's taking out her pent up anger on Carlo now. I see her as I saw her over a year ago, just a really nasty person - and one who isn't afraid to show it on camera, because she thinks she's so "special".

ETA: I can't see any more of the message on Patreon, either. That's all it lets you see when you aren't a Patron. But it definitely has something to do with her father.
Agree with you. Don’t understand why she acts this way. Like you said: as if she’s so ‘special’. The truth is that she is very average.
Average in looks, average in creativity, average in talent, but she is above average in rude, condescending behavior. The only reason i ever watched was for Positano. She’s a downer and Carlo is getting dragged down with her. Better for him to go back home and leave her in Tuscany to fend for herself. Have her pay someone to do all this backbreaking demanding work. It’s aging him.

Maybe then she’ll learn to have some gratitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here's the Italy Magazine interview, see how her attitude was still the same and how she sees living in Positano.

YouTube version where you can see her facial expression like she's annoyed to be sitting there and answering questions.

---
I can't watch the videos anymore, just seeing Carlo's tired face on thumbnail makes me really sad. I'm afraid to read the comments on her YT, some people there called her out for being ungrateful even though Carlo is the one doing all the hard work while she's in UK. He painted the walls pink and Nicki didn't like it. She had to re-do it by putting water on the paint - seriously!! Her grandma chic peachy style color 🤢🤢 It's like going back to those dirty walls abandoned houses in Tuscany 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the links above @SenyoraSantibañez

I read the article (also the Kylie Flavell one :sick: ). All these vloggers moan about being punished by the algorithm if they take a week off. All they need do is prepare an extra episode to automatically upload at their usual time. Many have never worked a normal job so wouldn't know that if you have any sort of responsibility in your role you'll have to plan ahead for any leave eg preparing project status reports, arranging cover for scheduled actions etc. You don't just down tools and expect to return without being "punished" in some way.

They really start to believe they are some type of superstars, even if their shtick is little-me-and-my-real-life.

ETA. I agree about Carlo looking so tired. Nicki made it very clear that her name is on the deeds, she bought the property but the improvement plan is mainly dependant on Carlo's labour. Does she have the funds to continue if Carlo is not able to, or indeed doesn't want to, keep up the pace?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Thanks for the links above @SenyoraSantibañez

I read the article (also the Kylie Flavell one :sick: ). All these vloggers moan about being punished by the algorithm if they take a week off. All they need do is prepare an extra episode to automatically upload at their usual time. Many have never worked a normal job so wouldn't know that if you have any sort of responsibility in your role you'll have to plan ahead for any leave eg preparing project status reports, arranging cover for scheduled actions etc. You don't just down tools and expect to return without being "punished" in some way.

They really start to believe they are some type of superstars, even if their shtick is little-me-and-my-real-life.

ETA. I agree about Carlo looking so tired. Nicki made it very clear that her name is on the deeds, she bought the property but the improvement plan is mainly dependant on Carlo's labour. Does she have the funds to continue if Carlo is not able to, or indeed doesn't want to, keep up the pace?
I agree. She belittles him at every turn but without him and his skills she could not have bought this house. Financially its all hers but he's the man on the ground doing all the work. She may pick up the paintbrush but so does my 80 year old granny. Carlo and his many skills are the reason this house was ever even considered.

Reactions: 6
Also, in the Live in Italy article she said before Covid she'd fly to England every month and stay "for a week or so", hmmmm. I'd not be surprised if she actually stayed longer and was still a UK resident. Spend 14 days a month in Positano to film herself posing with produce and walking in the hills. It was only when Covid hit she had to pick a side. A Tattler reminded us of the vlog where she went to Sorrento during that time to sort some sort of residency issue, the staff were rude to her, she was very upset and said something that none of it would be a problem if she was married to Carlo.

I agree. She belittles him at every turn but without him and his skills she could not have bought this house. Financially its all hers but he's the man on the ground doing all the work. She may pick up the paintbrush but so does my 80 year old granny. Carlo and his many skills are the reason this house was ever even considered.
I think the channel has hit a real road block...still has the viewers but I think it is sort of imploding. I think Carlo will get the heavy lifting done to get the dump liveable but not sure if this relationship will survive.
---
Also, in the Live in Italy article she said before Covid she'd fly to England every month and stay "for a week or so", hmmmm. I'd not be surprised if she actually stayed longer and was still a UK resident. Spend 14 days a month in Positano to film herself posing with produce and walking in the hills. It was only when Covid hit she had to pick a side. A Tattler reminded us of the vlog where she went to Sorrento during that time to sort some sort of residency issue, the staff were rude to her, she was very upset and said something that none of it would be a problem if she was married to Carlo.
I remember watching this interview...at that time I looked at Nicki very differently. It seems like Nicki's father was instrumental in the raising of Skye and Nicki would go monthly I guess to do her motherly role? Carlo was I guess not very involved in this stage of Skye's life. Nicky has always worn the pants and "driven the bus" in this relationship.

Yes, this was me who mentioned about her residency issue.

She should be paying Carlo with the same working wages as the labourers. This is not a DIY project anymore. It's definitely full time foreman's work! If Nicki has the money to splurge, how about giving Carlo, £10 per hour rate? 🙄🙄

Yes, this was me who mentioned about her residency issue.

She should be paying Carlo with the same working wages as the labourers. This is not a DIY project anymore. It's definitely full time foreman's work! If Nicki has the money to splurge, how about giving Carlo, £10 per hour rate? 🙄🙄
It's been said here before but Carlo, not being married to Lady N, has no security of tenure in Tuscany, he could be out at her whim. In such situations everything is OK....until it's not.

I do wonder how this would be viewed if the genders were reversed: A woman lives in and works on the property of her partner, they are not married and she's not named on the deeds. She does most of the work, her labour unpaid, possibly diminished as "home making", the result of which increases the capital value of an asset to which she has no claim. The red flag would certainly be called.

• Heart
It's been said here before but Carlo, not being married to Lady N, has no security of tenure in Tuscany, he could be out at her whim. In such situations everything is OK....until it's not.

I do wonder how this would be viewed if the genders were reversed: A woman lives in and works on the property of her partner, they are not married and she's not named on the deeds. She does most of the work, her labour unpaid, possibly diminished as "home making", the result of which increases the capital value of an asset to which she has no claim. The red flag would certainly be called.
I mean you could kind of say the same about the house in positsno though, she did a lot of the garden work and has no security as it's his family home

I mean you could kind of say the same about the house in positsno though, she did a lot of the garden work and has no security as it's his family home
Good point. although most of that garden is for the produce that Carlo's brother oversees.

Reactions: 1
Good point. although most of that garden is for the produce that Carlo's brother oversees.
True, I think nicki has bought the tuscvn place just to make a point to carlo tbh and to be able to boss him around. She's clearly bitter they're not married

Reactions: 4
True, I think nicki has bought the tuscvn place just to make a point to carlo tbh and to be able to boss him around. She's clearly bitter they're not married
I think there are many reasons why she bought this place...I don't know why but she just seems fine with him probably still being married, their not being married and that she now has her own options to just get out of Positano whenever she wants. Sometimes I wonder apart from the few shopkeepers that get a promo from her videos how well liked she is around town? She is very bossy and probably is not easy to deal with for any that come into her everyday life. I think what is Nicki's is hers and she does not share. Must have been some interesting days when she found out she was pregnant and that Carlo would not be getting a divorce etc.

I think there are many reasons why she bought this place...I don't know why but she just seems fine with him probably still being married, their not being married and that she now has her own options to just get out of Positano whenever she wants. Sometimes I wonder apart from the few shopkeepers that get a promo from her videos how well liked she is around town? She is very bossy and probably is not easy to deal with for any that come into her everyday life. I think what is Nicki's is hers and she does not share. Must have been some interesting days when she found out she was pregnant and that Carlo would not be getting a divorce etc.
Agree about her not being liked, she's lived there ages and almost whenever carlo has been stopped by neighbours/friends she never really seems involved. Also the fact that she doesn't speak (for me how it seems anyway) the local dialect is telling. If I was her I'd have made ann effort to learn

Agree about her not being liked, she's lived there ages and almost whenever carlo has been stopped by neighbours/friends she never really seems involved. Also the fact that she doesn't speak (for me how it seems anyway) the local dialect is telling. If I was her I'd have made ann effort to learn
yes as I think about the videos Carlo is clearly well known and liked and by now Nicky should be too as his partner. Inevitably she goes off...mutters come complaint about his chatting with people way too much and never interacts with these people. Apart from once in a great while a YT fan stopping Nicki...no one does...again apart from the few shops where she promotes them on video.

I honestly thought she did garden work only when she filmed herself, or when she had to whimsically pick tomatoes and lemons for another pasta lunch. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I honestly thought she did garden work only when she filmed herself, or when she had to whimsically pick tomatoes and lemons for another pasta lunch. 😂
Sabbie...I think that is exactly the case. For the channel!!