Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These folks haven't seen her on Instagram, where she does the same passive aggressive moves towards her own followers!
This is the sort of thing that turns me off. She's totally passive aggressive!

I'm trying to figure out why she was in the UK for so long. I went on Patreon to see if she's posted anything there. I'm not a Patron of hers, but sometimes you can see what's going on. On April 25th you can see she's in the UK and says that everyone is o.k., but it had to do something with her dad:

1714950534151.png

Two days ago, she posted from her house in Tuscany.
1714950633248.png

Reactions: 6
These folks haven't seen her on Instagram, where she does the same passive aggressive moves towards her own followers!
This is the sort of thing that turns me off. She's totally passive aggressive!

I'm trying to figure out why she was in the UK for so long. I went on Patreon to see if she's posted anything there. I'm not a Patron of hers, but sometimes you can see what's going on. On April 25th you can see she's in the UK and says that everyone is o.k., but it had to do something with her dad:

View attachment 2917653

Two days ago, she posted from her house in Tuscany.
View attachment 2917656
I think the repeated trips to UK is concerning her Dad. I don't know what the rest of the message above is but something about her DAD. I also get the impression she had been asked to get her crap out of there...thus the paintings....the soap making stuff etc. Maybe he is going to move into a place where he can get a bit of help...as I recall he is over 90 and this time we did not see him out doing his usual walking with Nicki. I checked out some of the comments and boy she did get the reaction from her followers...very few support the tone of the videos lately and it is a regular Carlo fan club. I still think she might be doing all this on purpose to fire up interest which probably has been waning after the move to Tuscany.

Reactions: 9
Love it that there is tea being spilled in all directions. The cream always rises to the top. 😂

Her dad lives in a massive house, so I am not surprised if he is going to move to somewhere that he can actually manage.

I noticed she had a lot of stuff from Majestic Mountain Sage in Utah, so I can't imagine the customs fees she paid on all that! None of that packaging is sterile enough for a business or even personal use anymore. And she wants money for it? Atrocious!

Last edited:
I still think she might be doing all this on purpose to fire up interest which probably has been waning after the move to Tuscany.
I don't know.....one thing Nicki does not love is criticism, especially when it's directed towards her. I think since she doesn't have Positano tourists to complain about, she's taking out her pent up anger on Carlo now. I see her as I saw her over a year ago, just a really nasty person - and one who isn't afraid to show it on camera, because she thinks she's so "special".

ETA: I can't see any more of the message on Patreon, either. That's all it lets you see when you aren't a Patron. But it definitely has something to do with her father.

Reactions: 9
I don't know.....one thing Nicki does not love is criticism, especially when it's directed towards her. I think since she doesn't have Positano tourists to complain about, she's taking out her pent up anger on Carlo now. I see her as I saw her over a year ago, just a really nasty person - and one who isn't afraid to show it on camera, because she thinks she's so "special".

ETA: I can't see any more of the message on Patreon, either. That's all it lets you see when you aren't a Patron. But it definitely has something to do with her father.
Maybe one of the "patreon members" will come over here and fill us in. I have seen that happen before on TL. I think often you really enjoy a channel and then at some point things change and you start to wonder about so many things....they you do a bit of googling and find TL and see you are not alone in not being impressed with the creator any more.

Reactions: 8
Please be mindful when commenting on YouTube that it’s mainly Carlo who goes through the comments. He’s got enough to deal with, with her criticism of his furniture choices and handiwork with the dog washing station without upsetting comments about him being a dogsbody. Yes, Nicki is an ungrateful, moany madam but he seems to think the sun shines out of her condescending arse. He’s an adult. If he were that unhappy he’d walk away

Good point @EL1976

I do not make comments on a vlogger's own platform. I can't speak for others, although I hope the Tattle guidance to "keep it on Tattle" is followed.

Wait for a pre vlog statement next sunday re this week's disastrous vlog. Possibly by Nicki or maybe Carlo, obviously worded by her ladyship, setting the record straight about her nastiness and selfishness and poor treatment of Carlo. Damage limitation. The comments section has never been so anti Nicki and she won't like that.

Reactions: 10
Please be mindful when commenting on YouTube that it’s mainly Carlo who goes through the comments. He’s got enough to deal with, with her criticism of his furniture choices and handiwork with the dog washing station without upsetting comments about him being a dogsbody. Yes, Nicki is an ungrateful, moany madam but he seems to think the sun shines out of her condescending arse. He’s an adult. If he were that unhappy he’d walk away
Yes agreed..although Nicki is the master manipulator on YT and I think she reads some as well...she does so not because she cares about the thoughts but does it to get subject matter for future vlogs. As for Carlo walking away...some people after so many years just don't have it in them to do so. I also think both of them read here on TL.
---
Wait for a pre vlog statement next sunday re this week's disastrous vlog. Possibly by Nicki or maybe Carlo, obviously worded by her ladyship, setting the record straight about her nastiness and selfishness and poor treatment of Carlo. Damage limitation. The comments section has never been so anti Nicki and she won't like that.
I agree....she does hate criticism even if she purposely brings it on. She or Carlo or both will make a statement and she may threaten to stop posting weekly given what is now happening with her followers. this will bring tons of admiration comments and engagement for the video will be really good for YT ratings.
---
In a way I think they are both very tired of the filming but have come to enjoy the income. I don't know the numbers but she does well with the channel. I assume Ad revenue and sponsorship is good and that she has lots of Patreons and that provides a steady stream of income. Again don't know the stats but my guess is the Positano videos get more views than the Tuscany videos. She is an outsider in Tuscany and there are so many vloggers working that story....but Positano we were more inside looking out and thanks to Carlo and their friends got an more unique view of living there. The channel lost a lot with the move...in Positano Carlo's work seemed more like pride in his place that he clearly loves and in Tuscany the handyman role is too obvious. Both this channel and LEAW (their friends) have lost their way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A lot of people are unhappy in their relationship but do not feel that they can walk away, especially if they are caught in the snare of a partner who has narcissistic tendencies. However, they may feel deep down that they want to change their situation, but think that they cannot talk to anyone about it to gain perspective or support.

If Carlo is quite happy with his lot in life, and sees nothing wrong, then he will simply see the comments as an annoyance and will either delete them or ignore them. It's all part of the youtuber's life. There will always be somebody that disagrees with whatever they see in the videos.

If, on the other hand, Carlo is unhappy with his situation then I think that the negative comments on youtube are a good thing for him. They will, maybe, give him the support and encouragement he needs to stand up to her. They may confirm all the things he has been thinking for some while and he may feel validated when he finds out that many others feel the same way about Nicki's treatment of him and the downtrodden role he has been forced to play.

So, on balance, I am pleased that some people are speaking out on youtube.

• Heart
Unless you are making positive comments on a platform, it’s the Tattle rule to keep it on Tattle. If people are participating here and then adding similar comments on her YT, that is NOT okay. I wouldn’t expect any Tattler in this thread to be doing that. You’re all a smart bunch who got fed up with Nicki and ended end up here…I assume.

And yes, I agree it is GOOD for Carlo to see that the behavior is not healthy and that her fans are speaking up. If she chooses to show it in public, what is she like behind doors? If the sides were flipped everyone would be in support of Nicki. Carlo looks so run down and exhausted. He is obviously still in the grieving process and it looks like it has really done a number on him. He belongs back home close to his family because it’s also left a lot of burden on his family who have to look out for his mum. This is a normal stage of life where both partners are dealing with aging/dying parents. I am going through it myself. Tuscany isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wants to flog her old soap making crap. Asking around £200. Don't all rush at once. Yes, maybe her dad is downsizing.
More passive aggressive, huffing and puffing about Carlo buying furniture, doing DIY. Making it clear he needs her permission.
Praising him for the wall, because she has been called out, for demeaning him.
Carlo is not a builder, and she expects a lot from him. Should have got proper trades in to do the big stuff. That dog washing station looks ridiculous and dangerous. Stick to the handyman tasks. Madam will either knock the new wall down, or repaint it. Then do her usual 'Changing Rooms' on acid paint job on the new seating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless you are making positive comments on a platform, it’s the Tattle rule to keep it on Tattle. If people are participating here and then adding similar comments on her YT, that is NOT okay. I wouldn’t expect any Tattler in this thread to be doing that. You’re all a smart bunch who got fed up with Nicki and ended end up here…I assume.

And yes, I agree it is GOOD for Carlo to see that the behavior is not okay and that her fans are speaking up. If she chooses to show it in public, what is she like behind doors? If the sides were flipped everyone would be in support of Nicki. Carlo looks so run down and exhausted. He is obviously still in the grieving process and it looks like it has really done a number on him. He belongs back home close to his family because it’s also left a lot of burden on his family who have to look out for his mum. This is a normal stage of life where both partners are dealing with aging/dying parents. I am going through it myself. Tuscany isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
Well this is the first of the Tattle rule that you can't post on the YT comments that I have ever heard. That said I don't post on YT in general so have not done so. Not sure I understand that "rule". Just curious way back when did I agree to that?
---
Almost 2,000 comments . 12,000 likes, 101,000 views. Those are incredible numbers and Nicki would never have achieved that without creating that sympathy for Carlos and making herself look bad. I think this is going exactly how she hoped it would.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well this is the first of the Tattle rule that you can't post on the YT comments that I have ever heard. That said I don't post on YT in general so have not done so. Not sure I understand that "rule". Just curious way back when did I agree to that?
---
Almost 2,000 comments . 12,000 likes, 101,000 views. Those are incredible numbers and Nicki would never have achieved that without creating that sympathy for Carlos and making herself look bad. I think this is going exactly how she hoped it would.
I never comment on social media of anyone so j dknt really mind anyway. but, unless I've got it wrong, keeping things on tattle means more not commenting in public things that have been speculation here (ie him leaving her). Commenting on a video she has published saying the furniture is mismatched or she's taking advantage of carlo is just commenting on what she has published for her to see, surely?

mod edit
All, the rule is:

Keep it on Tattle and no trolling
Trolling is contacting someone in their feed in order to upset them.

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site if we allowed it.

If you're concerned that someone is breaking the rule and getting into harassment terriotiry report and ignore for mods to deal with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
"Keep it on Tattle and no trolling"

I am not going into a debate on what is and isn't trolling, and what is and isn't "negative", but we ARE supposed to keep anything we post here on Tattle and not go on YT and leave similar remarks. Maybe that's me taking the rule too literally, but that's what I have seen in other threads I follow too. Or I can call a mod in here to verify? Because maybe I am wrong. I am happy to be wrong without the hostile comments. 🥴😁

My own personal opinion is anyone who spends any time posting negative stuff directly on a platform to be a bit crappy and out of order. Tattle exists so people can let off steam without it disrupting the person we are discussing.

Edit to add: I did not call the mod in here or report any posts. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
"Keep it on Tattle and no trolling"

I am not going into a debate on what is and isn't trolling, and what is and isn't "negative", but we ARE supposed to keep anything we post here on Tattle and not go on YT and leave similar remarks. Maybe that's me taking the rule too literally, but that's what I have seen in other threads I follow too. Or I can call a mod in here to verify? Because maybe I am wrong. I am happy to be wrong without the hostile comments. 🥴😁

My own personal opinion is anyone who spends any time posting negative stuff directly on a platform to be a bit crappy and out of order. Tattle exists so people can let off steam without it disrupting the person we are discussing.
I was not trying to be "hostile" just wanted to know what is acceptable. I think most here do come her to let off steam and as I mentioned I was glad to see that I was not the. only one feeling the way I did about Nicki given I had always liked her.

@Turaj All okay. Some posts got deleted, so I can't keep up with who posted. I also didn't report anything as I'd rather hash it out quickly and move on. :) I am not going to mention it again as it's going way off course. o_O

Reactions: 2
@Turaj All okay. I did find it a bit hostile, so thanks for clarifying. I also didn't report anything as I'd rather hash it out quickly and move on. :) I am not going to mention it again as it's going way off course. o_O
I do know that some on other TL threads post on both sites....don't pay much attention as I don't usually read comments on YT. I don't make comments on YT pages of people that I consider "grifters" as that is just what they want. Any way next Sunday's edition will be interesting as I think the topic of comments will come up....should be a good thumbnail?

Reactions: 2
I always understood the Keep it on Tattle rule as „don’t troll influencers and boast about it on tattle“. If you leave negative comments on someone‘s social media and never mention it on here, how is anyone on tattle to know? But doing that and then posting about it here is what breaks the rule, no?

Reactions: 3