Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should have got residency by now surely? I know British people who have done so having been there for a long time. Anyone think they're heading towards a break up?
I can't say what they are headed to. They will return to Positano as the tourist season heats up (despite saying that is why they have the place in Tuscany) and things will be okay there. It is when they both go to Tuscany or she is off to UK that it is clear something is going on here. She seldom says "we" anymore it is "I". I think once he has his brush cleared and some other maintenance tasks completed we will see less of Carlo in Tuscany. He whole YT persona is dependent on Positano and Carlo...without them views will plummet. I just don't know where this is going but could be a split. I don't ever see them getting married....that "ship has sailed".

Reactions: 3
I can't say what they are headed to. They will return to Positano as the tourist season heats up (despite saying that is why they have the place in Tuscany) and things will be okay there. It is when they both go to Tuscany or she is off to UK that it is clear something is going on here. She seldom says "we" anymore it is "I". I think once he has his brush cleared and some other maintenance tasks completed we will see less of Carlo in Tuscany. He whole YT persona is dependent on Positano and Carlo...without them views will plummet. I just don't know where this is going but could be a split. I don't ever see them getting married....that "ship has sailed".
A while back some Tattlers suggested Carlo might not be free to marry. It was suggested he might not have divorced his son's mother, to avoid her claiming a share of the family property.

Reactions: 7
A while back some Tattlers suggested Carlo might not be free to marry. It was suggested he might not have divorced his son's mother, to avoid her claiming a share of the family property.
I think that is entirely possible

Reactions: 6
She should have got residency by now surely? I know British people who have done so having been there for a long time. Anyone think they're heading towards a break up?
No, with Brexit everything change for Brits. If you remember her vlog that she needs to renounce her residency, she was in Sorrento and sent a message "if Carlo and I are married". I'll post the link when I find it.
---
Getting a divorce in Italy is a nightmare, from the people's experiences there it took them years. Carlo knows it is a burden financially and emotionally stressful in long haul so why bothered if Nicki was okay with it in the beginning.

From my experience as simple as registering myself as a tenant, to be able to pay taxes, even ending a contract to my landlord were all such a pain. Nothing gets done 😤 - I was in Abruzzo. It's easy to go there and live like on a fairytale but once that phase is over and you make sense of the system, you'll be like "normale" and shrug your shoulders 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'll just drop this here....she's been out shopping in 2nd hand stores again, now that she's back in Tuscany.
And of course she tells us how much it cost - under $20
Taxidermy's not my thing.
1714721904209.png

• Sick
  • Wow
On her Instagram stories, she shows herself painting the exterior of her house.
Three guesses what color!

Not a Tuscan color, but it looks like a lighter shade of that 1990's favorite - you guessed it! - PEACH.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Well today's video is more of Nicki in UK, Carlo working almost non stop and now this sets up for Nicki's return whereby she will critique everything he has done...make him change some of it etc. Her father does not seem as energetic as last videos with him walking so far...mostly just sitting at home while Nicki is out exploring. One of her brothers was there as well. More shopping.

Well today's video is more of Nicki in UK, Carlo working almost non stop and now this sets up for Nicki's return whereby she will critique everything he has done...make him change some of it etc. Her father does not seem as energetic as last videos with him walking so far...mostly just sitting at home while Nicki is out exploring. One of her brothers was there as well. More shopping.
There sure were a alot of comments from viewers today who did not approve of Nikki's comments regarding Carlo doing work /buying stuff without her approval. I wonder if she will leave all of the comments or delete.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There sure were a alot of comments from viewers today who did not approve of Nikki's comments regarding Carlo doing work /buying stuff without her approval. I wonder if she will leave all of the comments or delete.
I think she will leave them....YT creators are rated by views and engagement. Even negative comments count for engagement. I think she is purposely doing it knowing that some are not going to like it and voice their opinion.

Reactions: 6
I tell you what is ugly, her bleeping heart . And that endless pot of shite pink paint. Nasty controlling witch. She's taking a roasting in the comments and rightly so, finally people are seeing through her.
---
As soon as he said "look what I bought" I thought oh deary me, lady muck won't like that.

Really I'd like to see Carlo stand up to her and tell her to stfu!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The bit with Carlo with the Tuscan friends was 100% a Tattle press conference, a knee-jerk after much was made here about grieving Carlo being on his own while she went to England again.

That western saloon style three piece suite is a new level of ugly. Why do they need so much seating? Painting or reupholstering it won't help, I recommend petrol and a match. The house doesn't look eclectic, it looks like a charity shop warehouse.

• Haha
The bit with Carlo with the Tuscan friends was 100% a Tattle press conference, a knee-jerk after much was made here about grieving Carlo being on his own while she went to England again.

That western saloon style three piece suite is a new level of ugly. Why do they need so much seating? Painting or reupholstering it won't help, I recommend petrol and a match. The house doesn't look eclectic, it looks like a charity shop warehouse.
No kidding all engineered by the "boss" from UK. She tells him what to do and he jumps. I do note it certainly was not Celine. A Tattle Presser yep exactly right...my first thought. I was a bit confused as the video showed the furniture now red so guess that was a sneak of the future? Let me get this straight three trips to UK since Carlo has been back and this one 2 weeks and how long did "the boss" let him stay when he father died? I am losing respect for Carlo as he really should not be letting her walk all over him like this or it this for ratings and engagement and he is in on it?

I tell you what is ugly, her bleeping heart . And that endless pot of shite pink paint. Nasty controlling witch. She's taking a roasting in the comments and rightly so, finally people are seeing through her.
---
As soon as he said "look what I bought" I thought oh deary me, lady muck won't like that.

I don't usually bother with the comments but was curious, let's see if these get deleted. Do we think it's someone who knows them?

20240505_225429.jpg

20240505_225402.jpg

• Wow
---

this almost seemed like a planned deal whereby he would buy this furniture that they had ruled out and then watch Nicki go after him. I think Nicki knows exactly what she is doing in this videos...maybe setting up this "poor Carlo" theme? This one was so predictable and frankly I don't think he would have bought that unless she told him to.
---
I don't usually bother with the comments but was curious, let's see if these get deleted. Do we think it's someone who knows them?

View attachment 2917516
View attachment 2917518
Wow thank you for posting these. I say this is someone who knows the happy couple in Positano. I think that is exactly what happened and Carlo is still married. I do think they will take these comments down...gotta read over there ...never read comments but seems like the tone is really changing.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was shocked when she appeared to be offering up her (very) old soap-making equipment to someone starting out (which I thought was a nice gesture) then, abruptly, said she'd take £200 for it! Sheesh! She owns property in Tuscany (and, possibly, still London) makes frequent purchases in charity shops, yet, donating those items didn't cross her mind?

• Heart
I was shocked when she appeared to be offering up her (very) old soap-making equipment to someone starting out (which I thought was a nice gesture) then, abruptly, said she'd take £200 for it! Sheesh! She owns property in Tuscany (and, possibly, still London) makes frequent purchases in charity shops, yet, donating those items didn't cross her mind?
Yes, I thought the same. She is so tacky and grabby. She went on and on about the stuff and how she didn't need it any longer. It was a random selection of bits so I thought she was asking for anyone to take it off her hands. Why not pay it forward? But £200? for a small bundle; little bottles, small cardboard packing boxes, and oils and ingredients that are probably rancid.

• Heart
She made it clear that this stuff was useless to her and assumed she was looking for someone in the area that might be interested in it to come and take it out of there for free. At some point it is just going to get tossed out as it is of no use to most people. I am sure there are places that teach classes that would love that donation...but no she would take the 200 for it. Wow. Those oils were old and just garbage at this point.

• Heart
Yes, I thought the same. She is so tacky and grabby. She went on and on about the stuff and how she didn't need it any longer. It was a random selection of bits so I thought she was asking for anyone to take it off her hands. Why not pay it forward? But £200? for a small bundle; little bottles, small cardboard packing boxes, and oils and ingredients that are probably rancid.
I was shocked she was selling them. They've been in that garage for years, so why would she try and sell them now? I guess she needs the money for her taxidermy birds!
***she did throw out all the oils = the box of stuff she was selling were mostly bottles and molds.

• Heart
Reactions: 4