Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
She typically posts "after the fact", so she is likely already out of Positano and in Tuscany now.....but a heads up on what her vlog on Sunday will be about.

View attachment 2670294
I hope she does post after the fact, some of her fans seem totally unhinged i wouldn't want them to know where I was or if my home was empty

Reactions: 4
or hoping she will be the makeup artist of the bride 🤣🤣 - nah, pass.

We need a new thread title:
Lady N Exclusive: I don't want to be an influencer 🙄🙄
Frumpy Nicki in Tuscany
Nicki Positano grifting hard in Tuscany
Nicki Positano featuring her Bores and Sores (from Gilmore Girls Boils and Sores Alley)
and others suggested something on previous posts

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I doubt if she gets back from UK and goes directly to Positano...remember that custom kitchen is arriving. I think living that far away you end up missing lots of things. Let's see ...she may surprise me. Hating road trips 6 hours for me is way too long to do very often.
Just my opinion, but that custom kitchen is probably already installed! She does a fair amount of time travel, particularly since the move to Tuscany.

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
In all fairness it sort of depends on the nature of the "illness" . We just don't know. Carlo's family is very close and it might be a less serious situation but he felt he should be there. I am sure he has had many second thoughts and concerns about moving this far away at this point in life where his parents are getting up in years. Also leaving his brother with all the work. Carlo is very traditional and family is #1. Nicki may have wanted to go and he told her no. Again we don't know. Skye was coming as well. "didn't think this through did they?" as said above is so true. And I guess Nicki is left there with no car for future similar situations.???
For me if it was serious enough that he decided to go and stay, because these vlogs aren't in real time, and on insta she's still sightseeing with Skye, then its serious enough that I'd want to go and support him. Of course he will have said he didn't want her to accompany him , my husband would say the same, I'd still go tho. Skye made her way there without a car , they could both make their way back without a car. Nothing would stop me.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Regarding that 50th birthday with Carlo having to go back to Positano ...this is a perfect example of why living this far away by car is going to be a challenge. Carlo is VERY close to his family and as his parents get even older more and more comes up. They are 100% dependent on others to go anywhere. It just would have made so much more sense to not look anywhere more than at most three hours from Positano..ideally less. Maybe the cost would have been higher but the cost in stress and drive time is going to be a factor for the future now. I don't think this was a good move at all. Frankly Carlo looked just exhausted and beaten down as he spoke of getting a 4 x 4. I just don't know why he went along with this plan. For anyone to come visit it is a real trip and as time goes along many will just stop visiting. The first visitors were the Blue Star Fam but only because they were driving from Austria and it was on route. They are spending a lot of money on this project and I think eventually it will just become an air bnb rental. Not walking distance to anything. Last comment is it drives me nuts as a dog owner to see those two dogs running wildly on land that they are not at all familiar with and sounds like Indie had a close encounter and was gone for some time. Reckless.
Totally agree, there are so many things weird about a move so far away (even ignoring the glaring house issues) imo she wants to move Carlo away from his family etc to be more in control

• Sad

emm

VIP Member
I’m going to be that pedantic one and point out that she eats with her elbows on the table. 😆

If people come to her vlogs to escape the perils of the real world, why does she include so much of her complaining and whining?
Everything is presented with such an attitude. She even looked angry with the soup! She honestly must be such a misery to live with.
Exactly, thats such a stupid influencer excuse for not mentioning anything abujt the floods etc, especially as she did actually complain endlessly about the rain, which makes it even more insensitive and tasteless. I would say at points half her vlogs are complaining (or am I just being cynical 😅)

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Yes, I thought the same. She is so tacky and grabby. She went on and on about the stuff and how she didn't need it any longer. It was a random selection of bits so I thought she was asking for anyone to take it off her hands. Why not pay it forward? But £200? for a small bundle; little bottles, small cardboard packing boxes, and oils and ingredients that are probably rancid.
I was shocked she was selling them. They've been in that garage for years, so why would she try and sell them now? I guess she needs the money for her taxidermy birds!
***she did throw out all the oils = the box of stuff she was selling were mostly bottles and molds.

• Heart

dressagediva

This house hunting is just the start of more begging. She'll be fundraising for a house purchase and those melts who donate won't even realize they will be bankrolling her pension. It's clear Carlo would be happy staying where he is until he snuffs it like his parents are doing.
I understand them having to move out of their current house as they'd end up housebound in their old age with the stairs. But I bet they'll just buy a more accessible house or flat nearby as their permanent next home. I can't see them moving away properly when their family and friends are all there. The house they're looking for now is just a second home/holiday place.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I haven’t watched any videos of hers in a while, has she mentioned what Skye does these days? I know she graduated some time during the pandemic (2021?), but has she gone to university?
Nicki said on a vlog that many people had asked about Skye's plans after graduation, she shared that Skye had a job in a local hotel for the time being, adding that she'd leave it to Skye to say more if/when she wished to. I think Skye films a bit of footage on her trips away from Positano as a favour to her mum, who is clearly desperate for fresh content to keep the Patreon funds rolling in.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
I agree about her Italian i guess her social circle seem to be mostly in English. I never understood how she became a make up artist, her makeup never looks great. I remember a post here saying her work is booked up months/years in advance but I assume thinking about it now that was probably her posting here. Surely you wouldn't just throw away a lucrative career for youtube

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
In the new video, she says everyone who's left nice reviews about her book has given her the confidence to start writing another... These idiots don't know what they've done! Another cringe novel inflicted upon the world.
It's got lots of good reviews on Amazon because at this stage it's been bought only by her stans. She needs to prepare herself for when reviews come in from those who buy it cold and feel no need to blow smoke up her arse.

• Heart

Turaj

VIP Member
Confusingly there used to be two threads simply named "Nicki Positano", so we asked the admins a while ago if they could edit this one to add a strapline (it was going to be something about their air-punching boast about having two houses). Admins said they couldn't do that but they did add "Rave" to the title of the other thread that @Sabbie linked to above.

The latest vlog was a real barrel scrape, some half-arsed filler before they head off to MY HOUSE IN TUSCANY. I'll be interested to see the property but I imagine the vlogs will become tedious quickly, she said she's keen to flex her creative side with the interiors so I imagine we'll have lots of dreary crafty vlogs, interspersed with Kylie Flavell-type B-roll drone footage of Tuscan landscapes.

Presumably the ever-capable Carlo will work on the property structure and the land, project-managing works carried out by contractors. Nicki made clear on several occasions that she was the signatory to the purchase of the new property so not only is she ring-fencing her assests, she'll benefit from Carlo donating his skills and labour, which will result in capital appreciation of a property he has no claim to.
I think the videos when coming from Tuscany and about renovation and more olive trees (aka LEAW) will lose their appeal for me. I started watching nicki during 2020 and the lock down. It was interesting to see how Italy dealt with covid and such an escape to see the still beautiful views and the town devoid of the tourist hoards. It went from there....in fact all of my you tube viewing started in 2020 but has continued until today. House renovations is not my thing but with so many now vlogging with that topic have to assume that YT handbook says it is a moneymaker. Time will tell.

emm

VIP Member
I quite simply don't know how they can ask for money when - compared to most poor souls in this world right now - they are safe and very comfortable. I went through a very hard time financially years ago and I still remember being so embarrassed when I asked a friend for a loan but these entitled vloggers seem to have no such reservations, they look at the world from a place of entitlement."Hey guys, works a bit slow but I fancy flying to England to visit my dad and I need to get my vlogging camera fixed, what about chipping in every month?"
Exactly, hope you are in a better situation now ❤

emm

VIP Member
Seems to me yesterday's vlog was a bit of a Tattle press conference. Announced that they don't refer to various stories in the news, eg the floods in Italy, as their vlogs are escapism for viewers. A very disingenous defence, criticism was that the entire theme of their previous vlog was how the rains affected them - poor things had nothing to film and wet bored tourists were everywhere. So completely tone deaf as that week's topic. Plus they patronisingly and sarcastically advise that there are many mainstream news outlets one can get news if needed. :rolleyes:

She's desperately trying to reel things back, pointing out their original intention was just to show their lives, keeping it real with yard work and lots of picking veggies, a rare lunch on the beach on a day with no work commitments - not so hard for pensioner Carlo.
I've finally unsubscribed that latest video just made me angry. "We just wanted to film our lives" is very disingenuous anyway, this is how it seemed initially but its very clear she wants to make as much money as possible for as little effort as possible

Sabbie

VIP Member
Just caught up watching the latest. How can she not be mortified at that 'book' and 'reenactment'? Didn't anyone tell her? 😬😂

• Haha