Nicki Positano

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what Nicki has said on her regular vlogs it seems all Patreons get are some old photos of her and perhaps priority for Q&As, or maybe they get Patreon only Q&A sessions that we don't know about. N&C would probably give replies to their comments too, stans love a good old dose of parasocial dopamine. Her top tier is £18.50pm. I wonder if higher tiers are revealed only to Patreons. I'm sure someone said their top level was £150pm perhaps an ex-Patreon will spill the tea.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
From what Nicki has said on her regular vlogs it seems all Patreons get are some old photos of her and perhaps priority for Q&As, or maybe they get Patreon only Q&A sessions that we don't know about. N&C would probably give replies to their comments too, stans love a good old dose of parasocial dopamine. Her top tier is £18.50pm. I wonder if higher tiers are revealed only to Patreons. I'm sure someone said their top level was £150pm perhaps an ex-Patreon will spill the tea.
Wasn’t it higher tier Patreons who she would sometimes have dinner with when they were in Positano? I seem to remember this from her early Patreon days, but I doubt she’d offer that now (nor should she tbh, even at the time it seemed like a bad idea).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Perhaps she will come round and paint your chairs. With a bar of her manky looking home made soap thrown in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just noticed carlo is on Elizabeth's insta. He's still in Positano and and looks like she's looking out for him, more than can be said for his own selfish arse wife.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t it higher tier Patreons who she would sometimes have dinner with when they were in Positano? I seem to remember this from her early Patreon days, but I doubt she’d offer that now (nor should she tbh, even at the time it seemed like a bad idea).
Yes, well remembered! That's why in the odd vlog you'd see a couple of randos sitting at the outside table chowing down on her famous slop.

• Haha
Yes, well remembered! That's why in the odd vlog you'd see a couple of randos sitting at the outside table chowing down on her famous slop.
This has never occurred to me, what a bizarre thing to buy form I somehow assumed they were guests staying in that box room

• Haha
Yeah I remember from at least one old vlog that she talked about „some lovely patreons coming for lunch“. It was super odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was really looking forward to Elisabeth's vlog as I was hoping that I could get my Positano 'fix' from her while Nicki is in Tuscany.

I agree with you, the title is wrong. It will be difficult for people to either remember it, or to search for her youtube channel if they don't already know it.

I also agree about the increasing exposure of her two young daughters. There are too many creepy people out there these days, and it is obvious where they live, where they go to school, and a lot of other details that should be private.

The worst thing about it for me though was that this was her first youtube vlog and I noticed at the end that she has already set up a Patreon account. If she is good at vlogging then she will earn money from youtube as a reward, but it seems that she is just another grifter jumping on the bandwagon - I really thought she was a better person. I will not be subscribing, and I have unfollowed her in instagram.
GOAT MORNING is not catchy and this channel is certainly not going to be on the steady radar for most Positano fans.
---
Today;s video was a snooze fest but mostly an impromptu Q & A....she seems to be feeling the heat as far as questions about things including the dogs and their safety. It was mostly a cover your a-- video. I think it safe to conclude that at some point Indie will "disappear" as no way will she find her way back. Then there was the insert of Carlo. After watching that I would say that soon enough no 4 x 4 or feelings for Nicki will be enough to get him to be in Tuscany for very much of the year. He came back to be with his father who is clearly going thru some major medical issues at an advanced age and needs family support. Carlo seemed pensive and I will say most of his time will be in Positano which is where he wants to be. This could be the unwinding of this relationship. I did not think that before but today's video has changed my mind. I don't know how many more years Carlo can continue to do that back-breaking work and in Tuscany he has no brothers or friends to help...so far only neighbors who want to be clear on boundaries!! Does not look like he is going back to Tuscany anytime soon. Positano is not like US or many places...family themselves care for the aged...no "rest homes" or "home care" etc. Not only is there currently hospital duties but his mother needs someone there. Carlo is too involved to just get in a car and leave all of that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She even said Carlo drove back to England ! So matters in Positano were really on her mind !

Maybe thats her reason for the move so she doesn't have to be involved in the care giving of the oap parents

I have a brother in law like that soon as he realized his parents were getting frail he fucked off to live in the far east ! Leaving me to all the hospital duties and caring, but he was all woe is me when they died !

• Sad
Q&A was a Tattle press conference. Her irritation was palpable. Passive aggressive, explanations, and a swipe yet again, at the people who sold them the house. The spare bedroom is grim. It's an odd layout from what I've seen.
Carlo helping to look after his father, is clearly more relaxed in Positano.

• Sad
I don’t know when Carlo filmed the footage in Positano, but let’s say he’s still there - March was when they meant to go back to Positano. I’ve only watched the first 10 minutes or so, have they said anything about their plans?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She even said Carlo drove back to England ! So matters in Positano were really on her mind !

Maybe thats her reason for the move so she doesn't have to be involved in the care giving of the oap parents

I have a brother in law like that soon as he realized his parents were getting frail he fucked off to live in the far east ! Leaving me to all the hospital duties and caring, but he was all woe is me when they died !
Yes I heard that slip...Carlo with to England? Does anyone know where Nicola and Skye live? She seems to be following in her mother's footsteps. It does not sound like she is of much help in Positano at all and seems to be in Tuscany during Carlo's visit too.

• Heart
In no way shape or form will Carlo leave Positano while his father is not 100% back to full health. It just isn't in his DNA to leave. Italians look after their elderly within the family. If push came to shove he would leave Nicky to it in Tuscany and see her only if she came back to Positano occasionally.

Nicky likes solitude but that much? When Skye leaves and her friends become busy she will be totally alone. I live coastal and semi rural with very few neighbours and I'm acutely aware , when my husbands not here that there isn't anyone else around in the long dark nights. She's more remote than me and it must play on her mind if something happened she's got no neighbours close by to call for help.

• Heart
Yes @Miss LDN definitely a Tattle press conference.

Questions about how she and Skye got around after Carlo took the Audi back to Positano forced her to reluctantly unveil the new car, they probably wanted to keep it to themselves in order to fundraise, not wanting to admit they could stump up cash the moment they fancied a 4x4, albeit second hand.

I love that Carlo and the brothers are attending their father in hospital but thought the footage of him shaving his father was incredibly disrespectful of his dignity.

She should take heed of Carlo's line "if Nicki is my love, Positano is my lover". I have a feeling she's gonna have to deal with the 'other woman'.

And the botox in the top half of her face makes her miserable tattooed mouth and crepey jowls look worse.

• Heart
Yes @Miss LDN definitely a Tattle press conference.

Questions about how she and Skye got around after Carlo took the Audi back to Positano forced her to reluctantly unveil the new car, they probably wanted to keep it to themselves in order to fundraise, not wanting to admit they could stump up cash the moment they fancied a 4x4, albeit second hand.

I love that Carlo and the brothers are attending their father in hospital but thought the footage of him shaving his father was incredibly disrespectful of his dignity.

She should take heed of Carlo's line "if Nicki is my love, Positano is my lover". I have a feeling she's gonna have to deal with the 'other woman'.

And the botox in the top half of her face makes her miserable tattooed mouth and crepey jowls look worse.
That line above about Nicki and Positano is very revealing and a bit surprised that Nicki left it in. Agree on disrespect showing his dad so compromised...have to think Nicki asked him to get that footage...maybe some of her followers are now questioning where Carlo is and not buying the reason? I think the Q & A served two purposes (1) she is hurting for content and (2) she has read here and elsewhere comments not exactly flattering to her.

• Heart
That line above about Nicki and Positano is very revealing and a bit surprised that Nicki left it in. Agree on disrespect showing his dad so compromised...have to think Nicki asked him to get that footage...maybe some of her followers are now questioning where Carlo is and not buying the reason? I think the Q & A served two purposes (1) she is hurting for content and (2) she has read here and elsewhere comments not exactly flattering to her.
Terrible if that's the case "make sure you get some footage to prove your father is ill".

• Sad
Everyone has already said anything I thought about the recent video, but I will say this.

When they look back at their life in a few years, I think they will regret wasting so much time recording lives that would be infinitely better if they put the camera down and lived it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Terrible if that's the case "make sure you get some footage to prove your father is ill".
Not sure Nicki would really want to emphasize how ill the father really is. She hasn’t done that so far and I think she knows that people will now ask why SHE isn’t in Positano if her father in law is doing so poorly. I think this was all Carlo.

• Sad
We were all just guessing about an illness until someone in the comments, obviously in the know, said "so sorry to hear about Carlo's father hope he gets better soon". They had no choice but to address it. She obviously reads over here too.

• Heart
Not sure Nicki would really want to emphasize how ill the father really is. She hasn’t done that so far and I think she knows that people will now ask why SHE isn’t in Positano if her father in law is doing so poorly. I think this was all Carlo.
I wonder what would have happened if it was the other way round.. If Nicki's father was ill. I have no doubt that Carlo would want to be by her side and support her all the way.

• Sad