Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it?!! I always thought it was his house 🙈🙈
It’s an apartment block, a very nice one. They live down the road from me and my husband. They’re out walking a lot with the baby and I see her out with the pram walking most days. She seems to be doing great

Anyone else see the ex - Lisa, got engaged for her birthday there?! Can we do a thread on this yoke
Ring basically identical to Niamh’s - just smaller

Reactions: 5
It must be nice for Niamh to live job free & earn all your money from your husband who also wouldn't have these businesses if it weren't for his dad and family money. I mean do they even know what's its like to not stay in a hotel once a week?

Rob lipsett used to live in that apartment complex too and I remember thinking omg is that his house. There is an apartment in that building on daft now for 1.75 mill. If you had that money in Ireland why would you live in an apt 🤷🏼‍♀️
Imagine spending it on an apartment

Reactions: 8
It must be nice for Niamh to live job free & earn all your money from your husband who also wouldn't have these businesses if it weren't for his dad and family money. I mean do they even know what's its like to not stay in a hotel once a week?

Imagine spending it on an apartment
Actually what does Niamh do? Did she have a job / career before meeting Harry?

Reactions: 2
The baby is constantly just sitting in that car seat sucking a soother while dumb and dumber sit drinking alcohol while on their phones. They drink a lot for two new parents, also the bullshit about the natural birth blah blah. I see the natural effort stopped the minute he was born and a bottle got shoved in his mouth. They are just selfish people with a new accessory🙄

Reactions: 9
The baby is constantly just sitting in that car seat sucking a soother while dumb and dumber sit drinking alcohol while on their phones. They drink a lot for two new parents, also the bullshit about the natural birth blah blah. I see the natural effort stopped the minute he was born and a bottle got shoved in his mouth. They are just selfish people with a new accessory🙄
But they are #goals no?? Imagine having that life thinking that people watching want your life but in actual fact give me a weekend in the comfort of my own home with my new born being able to absorb those precious moments not worrying about how I will coordinate my next Insta post! #knobs

I don’t think u can base their parenting by the child in a car seat or buggy or having a night away once a week with a drink. They don’t show the background of raising the child day to day of course and they take a photo on a bit of their down time. It’s hardly like they gave up when the child was born ???

Reactions: 9
I don’t think u can base their parenting by the child in a car seat or buggy or having a night away once a week with a drink. They don’t show the background of raising the child day to day of course and they take a photo on a bit of their down time. It’s hardly like they gave up when the child was born ???
Everyone on social media shows their “best bits”, if what we see from these two mahogany narcissists with their baby is the best bits then I’d hate to see what happens the other 99% of the time. Gave up what exactly? Drinking every weekend? Maybe I’m the odd one out but I was too busy wrapped up in my newborn bubbles to even want a drink.

Reactions: 4
Oh piss off . Just because you felt one way and did things a certain way doesn’t mean you were right and they are wrong, or that you’re a better parent. You sound painful. In terms of their “best bits” - maybe they are the photos they post after they’ve had a nightmare night/day. Maybe she’s struggling - you don’t know!!! Let her off, she’s inoffensive and doesn’t go on the beg on insta like most others!!!
You sound like your taking the points being made very personally. Dont be so naive to the agenda of people like these two on Instagram. Struggling to come up with new angles to show of her LV bag and more of his wealth more like it. Of course we don’t know the real situation we only see the “best bits” and are all entitled to an opinion 😁 End of discussion, you take care hun. Relax 🥂

• Heart
You sound like your taking the points being made very personally. Dont be so naive to the agenda of people like these two on Instagram. Struggling to come up with new angles to show of her LV bag and more of his wealth more like it. Of course we don’t know the real situation we only see the “best bits” and are all entitled to an opinion 😁 End of discussion, you take care hun. Relax 🥂
Showing wealth doesn’t make them bad parents , their agenda is totally up to them how they want their down time or best bits perceived. I personally don’t post when my baby has kept me up all night and I feel like crying or there is vomit all over me or the childs hanging from my boobs. Honestly to discuss someone’s parenting is not fair. Buying a Prada bag doesn’t make me a bad mother or taking the perfect photo for the gram. If Niamh’s passion was baking the perfect cake and taking photos of it all the weekend make her a bad mother ??
If she wants to flaunt her stuff so be it, but again it has no relevance to her raising a child

Reactions: 12
Showing wealth doesn’t make them bad parents , their agenda is totally up to them how they want their down time or best bits perceived. I personally don’t post when my baby has kept me up all night and I feel like crying or there is vomit all over me or the childs hanging from my boobs. Honestly to discuss someone’s parenting is not fair. Buying a Prada bag doesn’t make me a bad mother or taking the perfect photo for the gram. If Niamh’s passion was baking the perfect cake and taking photos of it all the weekend make her a bad mother ??
If she wants to flaunt her stuff so be it, but again it has no relevance to her raising a child

Is this now a Rave thread?

I'm not an avid follower of her / them but, would travelling atm with a newborn not raise concerns for the baby's risk to covid? Given the higher numbers atm.
Don't get me wrong, staying in luxury hotels sounds lovely but just with a new baby, is it not madness trying to keep the old life alive right now,when baby is vulnerable.

Reactions: 11
I just see it as “look at us, look how our baby fits into our life, look how amazing we are”
🤢

Reactions: 11
Ive EBF but you’ve no idea if she’s BF or formula, you can still have a drink or 2 and BF. She also could be combo feeding or so what if he’s on formula it doesn’t make you a better parent if you BF and there’s plenty of reasons why people can’t do it.

However the 2 artipoppe carriers is a bit much and it doesn’t look like they actually looked into baby wearing as the baby isn’t in it properly 😑

Reactions: 6
Ive EBF but you’ve no idea if she’s BF or formula, you can still have a drink or 2 and BF. She also could be combo feeding or so what if he’s on formula it doesn’t make you a better parent if you BF and there’s plenty of reasons why people can’t do it.

However the 2 artipoppe carriers is a bit much and it doesn’t look like they actually looked into baby wearing as the baby isn’t in it properly 😑
Oh I think if she was breast feeding there would be a post "accidently" showing that she is doing it!

Oh I think if she was breast feeding there would be a post "accidently" showing that she is doing it!
100% agree with this, if she was breastfeeding we would all know. There would be posts in abundance with #superwoman #killingit and other such bullshit.

• Haha
100% agree with this, if she was breastfeeding we would all know. There would be posts in abundance with #superwoman #killingit and other such bullshit.
Just based on the fact that they are so meticulous about posting everything this is one thing I have to laugh at! Like just post a pic of a bleeping bottle! I'd have more respect for her 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
The irony of him buying/setting up the baby academy which seems to offer classes on all things baby and not wearing the sling properly is hilarious.

Niamh if you are reading this, baby needs to be close enough to kiss not 3/4 of the way down Harry’s chest.