Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely photos of their sons christening day up on instagram; however her face!! She really needs to stop the filler/Botox and whatever else 🙀

Reactions: 8
Lovely photos of their sons christening day up on instagram; however her face!! She really needs to stop the filler/Botox and whatever else 🙀
They looked absolutely pissed drunk, which is fine when your not looking after an infant 😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you see the video her husband posted? Obvs pissed, cracking open a bottle of champagne and aiming cork at a guys bare arse bent over. Champagne goes all over carpet in hotel room and he didn't give a duck. Money certainly doesn't buy class!

Reactions: 6
No one could ever accuse them of pawning their little man off on anyone to mind. Hats off to them they bring him everywhere. You’d have to admire that because obviously they could afford a nanny!!

I’m at a loss as why you would need a Range Rover when you don’t even have a licence and you no longer live in the country 🤦🏻‍♀️ People have no class, always mad to slap it on the gram
Slap it on the gram for a fan.

No one could ever accuse them of pawning their little man off on anyone to mind. Hats off to them they bring him everywhere. You’d have to admire that because obviously they could afford a nanny!!
Niamh has done something odd/aging to her face that kind of makes it droop but aside from that they are pretty inoffensive. They drop the cash but hey ho they are rich so happy days they are supporting the hospitality Irish industry…. They not harming anyone! much better than begger influencers that want freebees. They also seem to be pretty good hands on parents and adore their baby … Altho who knows when toddlerhood comes around I would imagine there will be a nanny lol

Reactions: 7
Did you see the video her husband posted? Obvs pissed, cracking open a bottle of champagne and aiming cork at a guys bare arse bent over. Champagne goes all over carpet in hotel room and he didn't give a duck. Money certainly doesn't buy class!
I saw this and thought it was just such a strange thing to post, no body wanted to see this

I saw this and thought it was just such a strange thing to post, no body wanted to see this

Not too many people, insthuns or regular folk bringing their baby to a grown up meal in Shanahans. They seem devoted to him which is nice to see.

Reactions: 5
Not too many people, insthuns or regular folk bringing their baby to a grown up meal in Shanahans. They seem devoted to him which is nice to see.
It’s lovely to see. Every where they go the little man is with them. They could easily afford a nanny but they are besotted with him and he never leaves their side 🥰

Reactions: 4
Niamhs Dress last night 😳 I wouldn’t even have worn that when I was 18, seems like an ugly dress for a woman to wear and pure tack!! Obviously just wanting to show off how flat her stomach is with a 4 month old

Reactions: 5
She’s gorgeous without the makeup while she was playing with the baby yesterday

I live vicariously through these pair! Even though they are so in your face with money I kind of like them 😅

I live vicariously through these pair! Even though they are so in your face with money I kind of like them 😅
The child has somehow made them palatable for more people I think. Nice they bring him away but can't be the only one thinking it's not mega safe for a teeny baby without a covid vax.

Do neither of them work ? Like he owns things but is totally his own boss I imagine

Reactions: 1
I'd love to have the money to do that much travelling with my kids. I like the fact that they bring him everywhere.

All his businesses stem from his dad and wealthy family, so he pops into a gym and warehouse every now and again but has no actual job no!

Do neither of them work ? Like he owns things but is totally his own boss I imagine
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 1