Niamh McCreery/Considine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of him buying/setting up the baby academy which seems to offer classes on all things baby and not wearing the sling properly is hilarious.

Niamh if you are reading this, baby needs to be close enough to kiss not 3/4 of the way down Harry’s chest.
I wonder how he got into the whole baby academy side of things. It was on the go long before he became a dad, but it's such a random leap from the businesses he runs (the gyms, sportswear, etc)

Reactions: 5
Copying this over from the So Sue thread

In Adare manor again for their anniversary. They’ve toured every luxury hotel in Ireland this summer with their newborn, literally from when he was 1 week old. Fair play to her 🤣
In Adare manor again for their anniversary. They’ve toured every luxury hotel in Ireland this summer with their newborn, literally from when he was 1 week old. Fair play to her 🤣

Had to laugh at the most recent post though “I really do often wonder how we ever managed to find each other”….. ehhh isn’t she a childhood friend of his best friend Brook Wright?🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s is nice to see them bringing the baby everywhere with them (unlike others!) - presume they have a many with them.
they seem to have serious money!

Reactions: 8
They are right to take baby along now. It’s more challenging as baby starts moving about.

Reactions: 3
I find him so bizarre. Like good for them if they have money , I’m not a begrudger but why does every post have to highlight wealth. As in he always wants the posh hotel shot and the snap of the outside of the building they live in (definitely happy to mislead people that it’s their house not apt) and then he’s always bragging about his wife being slim and fit and motherhood being so easy for her .
I have relatives who are from similar wealth I imagine and they don’t have to prove it in every post !

Reactions: 13
I find him so bizarre. Like good for them if they have money , I’m not a begrudger but why does every post have to highlight wealth. As in he always wants the posh hotel shot and the snap of the outside of the building they live in (definitely happy to mislead people that it’s their house not apt) and then he’s always bragging about his wife being slim and fit and motherhood being so easy for her .
I have relatives who are from similar wealth I imagine and they don’t have to prove it in every post !

People with class don't show off, he is so nouveau riche.

I have a very wealthy friend who is the most low key person you'd ever meet, incredibly lovely and kind. I've been in company of some lovely people on holidays who I've been told are million and billionaires and you'd never ever know it....

Reactions: 12
I think i’m obsessed with this pair. Do they have an au pair? Every weekend somewhere new! Jealous but exhausted looking at them!

Reactions: 5
I think i’m obsessed with this pair. Do they have an au pair? Every weekend somewhere new! Jealous but exhausted looking at them!
Have to say I do like following them in a weird way 😂 I feel like it's the life that SoSue wants! They can flaunt their money but can also have the privacy too without the ridicule if that makes sense...any day now Sue will upgrade to the Cartier engagement ring from her Christmas cracker one just so she is keeping up with the Jones!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No ah pair, they’re away with both sets of parents and seem to bring the little one everywhere

Reactions: 2
I’m fairness I think it’s pretty cool to have both grandparents away with the kid. And they all seem to get on

Reactions: 9
I have to say I have grown to like them both! I love seeing them travelling around with their little man! They seemingly have all the money in the world and could easily afford a nanny, but they never leave the little man at home, they're so hands on.

Reactions: 15