Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s SO DESPERATE!!! 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Would her sister not tell her to cop on? I think she just wants to be featured on other peoples stories for followers... actually dunno who is more sad her or SHIV! 🙈 I saw yesterday she posted about not being able to settle in at home... 🙄 these people preach mental health BS and running from all their problems instead of dealing with them head-on in a healthy way!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d say she’s loves the fact this thread was made for her 🙄 100% agree she wants to be featured on other peoples pages. Remember when they landed in Dubai and they latched onto some UK ones for a couple of days and then nada with them after 🤷‍♀️ She acts like a child, hasn’t a clue what real life is and thinks she’s above it all

Reactions: 6
He didn't quarantine and is very anti vax yet is flat out without a mask every day in a gym in Cork. It's gross.

Reactions: 7
He’s such a hypocrite, sure wasn’t he a smackhead when he was younger?! He shouldn’t have any issues putting chemicals in his body but yet won’t take a vaccine which has had more studies done on it than any other?! 🤣🤣

• Heart
She is such a loser ..literally goes to London... to take photos of herself ON HER OWN! .... avoid reality/real life.... and to feature in SOH stories.(mind you, she looked terrible in the photo SOH put on her stories, sad to see all these young girls pumping themselves full of filler)... what is she even doing there? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Nah, it's all thirst traps for Aaron who is flat out with the wellness reposts. It's like watching a car crash. Has she given up on the only fans now he's not her photographer?

I was this 👌🏼 close to commenting on her stories
“You have no mates because you are obsessed with yourself” 😬😬

don’t get me wrong I am not criticising anyone for this - I myself am quite introverted and have only a few close friends however in the absence of large social groups, I have lots of hobbies like mountain climbing and cycling and general outdoor pursuits...
This yokes only hobby is taking photos of herself and books she isn’t reading 🙄 she is painful

I saw she put up a post with a poll about where to spend the summer Ibiza or Marbella 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ You would think as “spiritual” as she is she would have some self awareness 😳

Niamhs little reference to the online trolls (aka tattlers) yesterday,did anyone else see it? Knew she was reading tattle threads. Probably only delighted she has her own 🙄

I think she’s just oblivious to be honest.... her attitude is anyone who judges her... that is a reflection of themselves 🥱... it’s call constructive criticism...and she would do well to take it on board. Anyone who doesn’t agree with how she lives her life is a “troll”

I should have put money on her not following through on the eyebrow course 😂😂😂

did anyone see her tagging Sinead heg and Siobhan as her besties and they completely ignoring it?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I see she posted a story for Sinead on her birthday and she just ignored that as well 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s just oblivious to be honest.... her attitude is anyone who judges her... that is a reflection of themselves 🥱... it’s call constructive criticism...and she would do well to take it on board. Anyone who doesn’t agree with how she lives her life is a “troll”

I should have put money on her not following through on the eyebrow course 😂😂😂

did anyone see her tagging Sinead heg and Siobhan as her besties and they completely ignoring it?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I see she posted a story for Sinead on her birthday and she just ignored that as well 😳😳😳
I guess because she has no friends she’s desperate trying to cling unto sinead and siobhan it’s quite sad as you can see she’s so lost and all over the place

Reactions: 4
I guess because she has no friends she’s desperate trying to cling unto sinead and siobhan it’s quite sad as you can see she’s so lost and all over the place
Very true! But if she has “such good friends and family” surely they would tell her this? Like if I was going around with no direction aimlessly, someone would pull me up on it and be like what are you doing hun... life isn’t an extended holiday and definitely not so in the current climate... but she isn’t doing anything to help herself and her attitude is all wrong, she only did a few therapy sessions because Sinead Heg was doing it and said it was “cool” Niamh won’t take any criticism or direction has no ambition for herself... she can’t be influencer because she can’t speak properly or formulate an opinion of her own... it’s not like she is a business owner or has something to fall back on, a qualification a degree etc.

She’s completely aimless and it’s becoming more apparent she think she can rely on her looks... but all the eyeballing herself, talking about herself and her appearance makes her so unlikeable 🤮... it’s not like she is showing beauty tips or tricks...or sharing this with her followers. I think it’s a dangerous message to self - “ to love yourself” but not examine your toxic or bad qualities and continue to improve on these... she is just a complete dope and the way she so casually talks about heading to Ibiza... with no vaccine 😳 as if she is completely unaware of what going on in the world... she should be ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wonder what she is going to do when September comes and holiday season is over?? 🙄

How long do ye reckon, it will take for her to get laughed out of Ibiza? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🙄🙄

How is she paying for all this or is she still on OF?
Excellent question... I would love to know that!
🙄🙄 I think she has deleted her onlyfans now and her Twitter seems to be gone ... she is probably living off the money she made from onlyfans 🤦🏼‍♀️.. not that she was a high earner or anything so imagine it will run out in the next few months... especially if she is wasting it on trips to London ,Ibiza, etc.

Reactions: 5
She didn’t make much on onlyfans so I wonder what the plan is next many girls who do onlyfans said brands wouldn’t collaborate with them because of it . I wonder if she’s go back to her pharmacy job

Desperate to get back to bali. All off the instahuns that fled now only short of begging to get back. Sicken your bleeping hole 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2