Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how getting your box out and sex videos do your mental health , what a load of tit by her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To do what like
To give us all mental health and wellness tips that she knows nothing about. Her so called friends in Bali were the 2 girls she did an onlyfans collab with, because she was literally on her own or with that creep the whole time she was in Bali!

Reactions: 5
Is she still on only fans or is that another thing she couldn’t stick at? I would hate to think if she’s given it up only since they broke up that he was somewhat behind her doing it

Reactions: 4
So basically by her insta questions she’s living off her on and off best friend Nathan Adams by doing packing for his sweet company 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is going on? This is clearly a photo shop and she not there? Or is this supposed to be a joke?!
Just coming on to say the same thing! Checked chloe walshs stories just to be sure. Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me with the clearly photoshopped pic 😂

Reactions: 1
So funny how she likes everyone of her own pics to just get her likes on the pic higher 😂😂 where’s all this mindful taughts gone 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Wonder what her new job is
Well she stupidly alluded to being back on only fans recently.... 🙄 it is probably something short term isn’t she going to Bali in January with her one book that she’s been taking pictures of for months..

Does anyone notice she always tagging or resharing bigger insta hun... I think it was Kiki this week, Carla M. the last week and then it alternates between Sinead heg and Siobhan

Reactions: 1
Gotta laugh like she paying pts how much for a programme and sure she won’t even last a week on it 😂

Reactions: 2