Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s home to inflict herself on cork again after her failed stint as an “influencer” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is such a dose.... 🙄🙄🙄 ughhh... watch now.. cue the mental health posts now after living it up like an onlyfans woman for the last 6 months... I have no sympathy for her at all. She’s a complete loser at life.

Reactions: 4
Is this dope not to meant to be quarantining??? Coming from Bali? 🤔🤔🤔
Ya it is she obviously didn’t transit through a red country or she’d be in hotel quarantine so it must be an amber country so she should be isolating at home but is anybody surprised she can’t follow a rule. She believes it’s all a conspiracy anyway! Has the boyfriend arrived home as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ya it is she obviously didn’t transit through a red country or she’d be in hotel quarantine so it must be an amber country so she should be isolating at home but is anybody surprised she can’t follow a rule. She believes it’s all a conspiracy anyway! Has the boyfriend arrived home as well?
... she’s a such disgrace!! 🙄 fair enough she has her views on it (each to their own and all).. but don’t put other people at risk because you’re thick as tit..🙄 ya think he’s home too... but at least he isn’t out and about! Or stupid enough to put it on IG...

Reactions: 5
Cant see her promoting her onlyfans now in Ireland... her Twitter account is absolutely disgusting 🤢 obviously doesn’t realise what goes up on the internet is there for life whether it’s deleted or not.

Think she said she is going to do a brows course or something...🙄 I can see that lasting all of a few wet weeks before she bails/fails on that

Reactions: 3
Cant see her promoting her onlyfans now in Ireland... her Twitter account is absolutely disgusting 🤢 obviously doesn’t realise what goes up on the internet is there for life whether it’s deleted or not.

Think she said she is going to do a brows course or something...🙄 I can see that lasting all of a few wet weeks before she bails/fails on that
Strange girl and very lost

Strange girl and very lost
Very very strange girl.... and very lost. It’s sad really and what harm... she would do a lot better for herself, to take a break from trying to be an instahun or copying everyone else all the time, or trying to latch onto the most relevant influencer of the moment. Just even taking herself off social media for a few months. She needs some serious help/intervention.

She’ll hardly be doing the only fans content from her fathers house that’s just wrong on so many levels

Aaron seemed to thrive over there, you'd wonder how he feels about being dragged back home.

Reactions: 2
Is this dope not to meant to be quarantining??? Coming from Bali? 🤔🤔🤔
She's a tinfoil hat wearer and likens quarantine to the concentration camps (I tit you not) do A: would have been sure to come through an Amber country and B; even if it were mandatory,she'd never do it
Been following this girl a long time,her pics were very explicit prior to jetting off,even taking ones in a hottub at her home house. I get the impression her father isn't too conceed what she does 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She's a tinfoil hat wearer and likens quarantine to the concentration camps (I tit you not) do A: would have been sure to come through an Amber country and B; even if it were mandatory,she'd never do it
Been following this girl a long time,her pics were very explicit prior to jetting off,even taking ones in a hottub at her home house. I get the impression her father isn't too conceed what she does 🤷‍♀️
I think when she initially decided she was going to Dubai in January... there was huge fallout with the family because she was always posting stupid quotes about people not judging her life, etc etc.🙄 whether or not they know about onlyfans in another story..... but highly doubt they are supportive of it.
It’s not like she was successful with it 😂😂😂

I’m sorry but everytime I see the hack of her fella with his pretentious hair and septum piercing, he just reminds me of one of those Highland bulls 😂 and she thinks he’s GORGEOUS, come off the stage Niamh...facial tattoos? Gawk 🤮

Yes would love to know what happened between him and Josh, they don’t follow each other anymore, and also what happened between Josh and his ex Alanna who does OnlyFans? Josh got some one pregnant now he’s not with a wet week and plastering her all over socials like he did with Alanna. This woke Insta crew are always overcompensating for something, plastering how great their other half is all over Insta after them being together about 5 minutes then when it all goes pear shaped they just delete all evidence they were together 🙄😂😂
Aaron and Alana hooked up, that’s why her and josh broke up. They went away to Amsterdam together while she was still with josh. He got kicked out of exceed for that by the others and then he was doing his own PT from Alanas gym.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Here I am again wondering how these people pay their bills! They're like Kiki and Craig except the Tesco Value version. TBF, if I had a body like hers I'd open an OnlyFans myself. :ROFLMAO:

How does he make ends meet? if he's not working at the gym he used to own, does he have an OnlyFans of his own he's flogging???

• Sick
Where is she off to now?!
No where just posting shite for “CoNtEnT ✌🏼🥴
her dads house/living room... 🙄

*bucket hats* wonder will becca gillen like this 🙄 she is so desperate for attention 🤢

Feel like reporting her to the guards in ballincollig for not isolating off out getting her eyebrows done 😡 Her OF will surely cover the 2k fine!

I know she only has a following because of the trashy photos, she posts on IG and she literally begged people for follow backs, she used Nathan and his connections to make friends but I’m still amazed anyone would follow her, it’s just beyond me, she has NOTHING to offer! she’s the biggest dose in cork!

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂 who does she think she is??
No wants to work with you Niamh you clown!

I’d be very disappointed and would be put off from any brands that use this desperate yoke to market anything 🤢 can’t barely string a sentence together but wants to promote brands and create content! 😂😂 actually laughable! Anything she ever tried to promote was complete shite...!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂😂😂😂 who does she think she is??
No wants to work with you Niamh you clown!

I’d be very disappointed and would be put off from any brands that use this desperate yoke to market anything 🤢 can’t barely string a sentence together but wants to promote brands and create content! 😂😂 actually laughable! Anything she ever tried to promote was complete shite...!
She REALLY REALLY wants to be noticed by pretty little thing
It’s cringey the tagging of them in all her posts

Reactions: 7