Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Tik Tok is also very cringey :sick:
I just saw them 😂😂😂🙈 and she posted on her IG story she is wrecked from making tiktoks??!

Making absolutely shite tiktoks.....??? What? They are literally just her, ready to eat herself?
Why like???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And I saw he put up some stupid qoute “about not running away from your problems” and guess what she’s off to London now 🙄🙄

I'd say he would have still been living out in Bsli if it wasn't for her. He must be raging.

Reactions: 3
I'd say he would have still been living out in Bsli if it wasn't for her. He must be raging.
Oh without a doubt... my guess is her onlyfans was funding it (never ever see him promoting or advertising his “online coaching”) and id say that onlyfans income dried up pretty quickly... she was never cut out for that..have you seen the stupid tiktoks of her trying and (failing) to twerk. 🙄 plus they had no friends in Bali... at the start they were out with Sinead heg, becca gillen and queen Nicole... but that was very short lived too....

What happened the brow course she was doing?? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Just seen that previous post “brow journey” 🤣 I’ve been following them both for a few years now. They’re both as dim as each other & thrive for attention. She’s just a desperate sheep who will obviously do anything to be noticed. Also, how many times has she been dumped by him now and she keeps going back? He’s deleted all pics of her on his insta. Both of them yap on about the universe & manifesting, hasn’t exactly worked out for them now has it?! 🤣

Someone on here said about her Twitter feed just had a look…Jesus Christ!! Her family must be so all so proud 🙈🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just seen that previous post “brow journey” 🤣 I’ve been following them both for a few years now. They’re both as dim as each other & thrive for attention. She’s just a desperate sheep who will obviously do anything to be noticed. Also, how many times has she been dumped by him now and she keeps going back? He’s deleted all pics of her on his insta. Both of them yap on about the universe & manifesting, hasn’t exactly worked out for them now has it?! 🤣

Someone on here said about her Twitter feed just had a look…Jesus Christ!! Her family must be so all so proud 🙈🙈
It’s a pity she quit her job at the pharmacy for this temporary income that’s not going to last I kinda feel for her she’s all over the place

It’s a pity she quit her job at the pharmacy for this temporary income that’s not going to last I kinda feel for her she’s all over the place
I actually agree with you, but I’d have more sympathy for her... if she wasn’t so up herself all the time 🙄.... she thinks she is the next “big influencer” but she’s just so vain/obsessed with herself... but she isn’t one bit authentic or relatable she has NOTHING to offer... but constantly preaching ”what you see on Instagram isn’t REEL” 🥴

she never posted that she worked in subway because it didn’t fit her “aesthetic”.. (there is absolutely no shame in that! A job is a job, some people are unfortunate in that they don’t have a job or can’t work for a variety of reasons! If you aren’t happy, up-skill or change job, We all start somewhere and going to work and earning your way is one of the best ways to build self-esteem) which evidently she lacks a lot of! but she can’t stick with anything and if she is prepared to use mental health/anxiety as an excuse... I guarantee a career as an influencer is not for her and she just needs to drop it she is embarrassing herself no end!

I remember she laughed when someone asked her did she go to “college”... she said she started a PLC or started a PLC in a community college for security or something and never finished it but she found it HILARIOUS 🙄....and I just thought.. how is that funny... grow up... I would feel sorry for her, if she didn’t look down her nose everyone... she has a really crappy attitude... and she’s SO lazy (copying everyone else instead of coming up with original ideas or content)..... if she took her head out of her ass, came back down to reality, I might be more inclined to feel sorry for her.. but at this stage and with all the shite she was spouting over the last 6 months and all the travelling in the last year... no, I’d enough of her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Where in Cork is she from? Would it be a small town? Coming from a small town myself all I know is that if I was putting pictures like that out there no one would acknowledge me. Those pictures never go away. They last a lifetime... before heading to bali she was working in a pharmacy. Pretty decent job,alot off people would love it. I'd imagine said pharmacy would be reluctant to take her back now. I just feel sorry for all these girls doing OF for quick money,not aware off the circumstances off doing same in the years to come 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where in Cork is she from? Would it be a small town? Coming from a small town myself all I know is that if I was putting pictures like that out there no one would acknowledge me. Those pictures never go away. They last a lifetime... before heading to bali she was working in a pharmacy. Pretty decent job,alot off people would love it. I'd imagine said pharmacy would be reluctant to take her back now. I just feel sorry for all these girls doing OF for quick money,not aware off the circumstances off doing same in the years to come 🙁
I think either Ballincollig or Togher... I’m not actually 100% sure. EXACTLY this!!! 👏🏼 I think if you are going to do it.... you need to ask yourself some hard questions... i.e am I mentally strong enough to handle it...some people judging me and any other negative fallout... am I putting myself or my family at risk? Am I limiting myself in terms of future employment prospects? Am I prepared to go the full way with this to make my livelyhood? Etc. Because as you have rightly pointed out... those pictures will be there on the internet forever.. even if you do a sly delete on them... they will always be there... but for most of these women.. they see it as a fast way to make cash... they lack the foresight to REALLY evaluate the consequences of making fast cash... 😣 Niamh definitely fell into that trap... she thought because she had a “following” she could potentially monetise from it long-term like Julia H. and Kneevo (the two most miserable cretins I’ve seen on SM)... whatever about Cork being a small place.. Ireland is a small place!!!

The sad thing is... Niamh could have done better for herself... she’s just lazy and conceited and too busy watching what everyone else is doing... to get her own tit together....

• Heart
Influencers exposed have just called her out-delighted!!!! And fully agree with them

Tha
what was said I can’t find it?
Photograph off her in the gym in the UK saying that she came to ireland-no quarantined- then to the UK and proceeds to go straight to the gym-no quarantine. That if anyone deserves the delta variant it's her 🙈