Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn’t follow her bestie Sinead heg up to Dublin for her launch of that brave retreat! 🤨

Reactions: 3
The nose is getting the better of me I suppose. But I'd just love to know her story. Like she's a half influencer half not. How did she get known in the first place? Just curious more than anything

Onlyfans 😂 does she just repeat every week on Instagram, made for gym , then sick and no gym and not feeling great , and then sinead heg and then tan 😂😂😂

• Haha
The nose is getting the better of me I suppose. But I'd just love to know her story. Like she's a half influencer half not. How did she get known in the first place? Just curious more than anything
She’s a complete wannabe instahun.... she built her following posting racy selfies on Instagram... (subsequently joined onlyfans after already posting her best on Instagram and fled to Dubai/Thailand) but she only has following because she begs for shoutouts. She’s a complete fake, huge mental health issues but doesn’t do herself any favours.

Reactions: 2
You'd actually be mortified for her. Tagging shivers and begs for clout... quick question...why did no one ask her today why she stopped her only fans seeing as it wasn't so long ago she was bragging about how much money she made from it and how it allowed her to live her best life in bali 🙄

sure even the photo she put up with Siobhan - 'my friends encourage me to go filter free' and she has a filter on it... its just a small example of how thick this girl is. She will literally jump on every bandwagon, copy every trend! Her 'new bestie' is the latest most irritating influencer of the month. No mention of Nathan these days! ;)

Reactions: 5
It will be very interesting to see now if she changes her tune on being anti-vax when she has to be double jabbed to get into Bali 🤭

• Haha
What's her connection to just Jordan? I saw they were at the skate trail together. to be fair JJ is very well known so not surprised she was invited along

Her toxic positivity these days is insufferable 😩
Trying to be like her idols Siobhan OH , Sinead Heg Queen Nicole Charleen Murphy Caroline o Mahoney or Kikifit I know at one point she was tagging Lucy fitz 😂😂😂 and Julia holbanel when she was doing OF or you know her “friends” she follows on insta... sad really it’s like watching a little fangirl.. jumping on every band wagon...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d like to listen to her podcasts tho of like is it just pure and utter fan girl tit or would she show your pure immature stuck up side thinking she above non instagrams 😂

I’d like to listen to her podcasts tho of like is it just pure and utter fan girl tit or would she show your pure immature stuck up side thinking she above non instagrams 😂
Probably a bit of both I'd say with a promo for the oyster thrown in

Like her story just their I never taught I be in a position to go on someone’s podcast , Jesus Niamh it’s only a podcast get off your high horse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly who wants to hear about this youngwan on a podcast?? The people who invited her to do that are worse... she can’t speak properly or coherently... and she is a complete nobody... if anymore I’d say she is more known.. for trying to cling onto everyone’s coat-tails.

so she’s coming back to cork to do an eyebrow course??! 🤮 is the onlyfans dream over!? 😂😂 I’m convinced this girl is “Narcissist” and I hate using that word because people throw that term around very very loosely now, narcissism is a set of complex behaviours, not just a one-time action to justify your partner or friend being a head.

I remember one of the stories she posted with Sinead heg and she was using with a filter.. and Sinead didn’t seem to be impressed with her filming her and said straight into the camera “just so you know, she doesn’t look like this, I don’t look like this” ... it seemed like a nice/nasty comment, didn’t seem nice but I’d say Sinead wasn’t too impressed with that scut anyway onlyfans is not her brand, sure Niamh even copied Sineads therapist for Christ sake! 🙈🙈 she is the biggest sad case.

But in all seriousness, Imagine following/stalking 2 different groups of influencers to different countries that n Bali and Dubai... not getting on with anyone, making no friends and coming home to do brows? Jesus she is the laughing stock of Cork no doubt!
Failed wannabe influencer, failed only fans, failed extended holiday. Take a hint hun! “You ain’t about that life”
Just landed in this post and have no idea who this person is? Is she off TV?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just landed in this post and have no idea who this person is? Is she off TV?
She is literally a nobody - she “was” best friends with Donal Og Cusacks partner - Nathan adams - a young entrepreneur in Cork - there’s a thread on him too. Niamh used Nathan to build a following, asking for promotion on his Instagram page etc and is constantly doing the same with other Irish influencers.. pathetic little girl thinks she part of the club... But I don’t know why she has a following.