Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No issue if she wants to be an “influencer” but what’s her selling point in order to get a decent following? I don’t get her angle at all😅

Reactions: 2
Was in bali for a while being 'best friends' with the insta hunzos and was making ALOT of money (allegedly) on only fans... funny though how she now NEVER refers too it.. almost like it never happened 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Is there something special about her wearing a dress on a night out since she needs to announce it so much 😂

Reactions: 3
She can’t function if isn’t for Instagram.. she needs to Instagram for her validation. I said it before.. it would be more beneficial for her to step back from
Social media and examine herself properly.. rather than posting quotes about how she loves herself and is at peace every 3 weeks. The girl couldn’t be more chaotic.. it’s like someone who is really wealthy... someone who has real wealth doesn’t need to shout about how much money they have all the time.. same with her.. the fact she’s on the mediation/self love bullshit constantly shouting about couldn’t be more of indicator she has no self love! it’s always regurgitated shite with this fool.

Reactions: 6
She can’t function if isn’t for Instagram.. she needs to Instagram for her validation. I said it before.. it would be more beneficial for her to step back from
Social media and examine herself properly.. rather than posting quotes about how she loves herself and is at peace every 3 weeks. The girl couldn’t be more chaotic.. it’s like someone who is really wealthy... someone who has real wealth doesn’t need to shout about how much money they have all the time.. same with her.. the fact she’s on the mediation/self love bullshit constantly shouting about couldn’t be more of indicator she has no self love! it’s always regurgitated shite with this fool.
🤮🤮🤮
Screenshot_2021-12-03-09-36-55-168_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
She needs to realise that self love and self obsession at the not the same thing. She’s so self obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And she all over Miriam Mullins last night and Miriam doesn’t even like her comment , must have made some impression that’s it’s only for the gram she was talking to her 😂
She will literally cling onto any social media influencer! What a bleeping loser...!

She definitely buys likes on her pics too, like zero interaction with fans and her like up in thousand and more every pic ,definitely most of them bought

I wonder does she do one night stands or is she a right good girl that she took out her bar

Reactions: 2
I half feel sorry for this girl but she’s a freeloader.
She’s like an 18 year old ! Obsessed with the popular girls always begging for freebies… she was ok there for a bit last year, had a job in Lloyds pharmacy etc but then she got back with that creepy Aaron & fucked off to Bali running only fans with him taking her pics 🤪