Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamsam12345

I think that is one of those new mumble rappers out of the U.S. He must have got her number off that Bugsy Malone guy :LOL: 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Superbulker

Is that meant to be a joke? 😂😂😂😂
She can’t “do social media”....
She begged for shouts out and used Nathan Adams for a following..
Started onlyfans and promoted that on her page.. attracted people who wouldn’t pay for content because she posted most of it for free...
She constantly tags any big influencers in the hopes of getting a re-share

No background in marketing or digital media?
who is she trying to fool?
The only person she is ever goin to be fooling is herself! Everyone else knows exactly what she is like.

• Heart

Cdc7592

Oh she be on next week now redeem herself her cause your man that wanted her as boat hoe is gone 😂😂

• Haha

Superbulker

Where does she find these ridiculous quotes , 🤣 such a hypocrite when anyone that knows her knows she's a two faced bitch

Struggling to fill up 10 seconds of an insta story n she thinks she can do a podcast 🤣🤣
Exactly!!! I wish someone would send her this thread so she knows that people think she’s a dumb f*k and she needs to get a life other than imitating every influenza on the gram! The last podcast she did was HORRIBLE... she shit on everyone!! Why would she ever think it would be a good idea to do something similar again, is beyond me!!! Not an ounce of substance or authenticity about this girl. Fool

• Heart

fifi06

Has she taken her account down? I can't see it anymore and when i search niamh marie it's a private account with only 5 followers called niamh marie personal.