Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohhhno1

Lol Aaron lives at home with his parents, wonder how that went down 🤣🤣
Ya and she was staying with him there after being fucked out by the ex ..they were together for few months don’t know if still together but won’t last long either way if they are I suppose

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Superbulker

Been manifesting for 4 years now and want to help others manifest!!! Sweet Jesus what goes on in this ones brain!!

• Haha
I have more pity for any idiot dumb enough to sign up for this crap. I hope she has a good legal team behind her for when shit hits the fan

Cdc7592

She does ads for her bestie cause no one else will do anything with her 😂😂wait till her bestie goes again 😂😂

• Haha

Cdc7592

So was Aaron just a good old banging session before she left that he hasn’t gone over too😂😂

• Haha

Superbulker

Just how ? She must be doing free ‘social media’ or something like I don’t get How she’s in this mix? Maybe they’re all loons but they’re all qualified of some sort, there’s a psychotherapist there, a music teacher and singer, a dance teacher, Gabriel herself is a therapist - and then Niamh, why ?! What and how !
Maybe they're all bluffers 🤔

Jackieedee

When was this lol Honestly I'm not suprised she seems to jump on every trend , wasn't there something else she announced after her and her ex broke up

Wow the absolute garbage on her stories. One minute she has tons of plans and goals and is so excited for her next venture.. silence.. crickets.. and back to focusing on me on self love i.e spam Instagram with whatever Instagram aesthetic she is trying to copy/model herself on this week. Its boring. She needs to sort her life out. Absolute mess of a misfortune