Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joe pesci

Is this dope not to meant to be quarantining??? Coming from Bali? 🤔🤔🤔
She's a tinfoil hat wearer and likens quarantine to the concentration camps (I shit you not) do A: would have been sure to come through an Amber country and B; even if it were mandatory,she'd never do it
Been following this girl a long time,her pics were very explicit prior to jetting off,even taking ones in a hottub at her home house. I get the impression her father isn't too conceed what she does 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Thought she was going to Bali? Now she wants to go London?? 😳

hope she realises that she will need an actually job in order to support herself over there

Superbulker

And what was up with that "retreat" did she take part in anything? Seems like she was just recording all the other girls singing and dancing

I said she would be back whinging about mental health, after trying to blag on social media for months, that she lives Bali, she’s so happy and she’s growing as a person. Blah blah blah. Lies lies lies.

Her issue is that she is living her life for social media and validation for likes and has zero self esteem because of it.! (I’m not criticising anyone for having mental health issues), but she’s been completely fake over the last couple of months, she’s worse than Siobhan o’hagan with her “I love London bullshit”

Superbulker

I actually pity anybody that ends up with her, she'll never love any1 or anything as much as she loves herself. She really is so self obsessed it's not even funny

Jackieedee

She's so lucky to be able to work from abroad...what work though ? Is she working for her bestie the sweet king ? Answering emails ? She has no skills , no commitment , who is she trying to fool

• Heart
Was in bali for a while being 'best friends' with the insta hunzos and was making ALOT of money (allegedly) on only fans... funny though how she now NEVER refers too it.. almost like it never happened 😂😂😂

speakyourtruth

Wonder what her new job is
Well she stupidly alluded to being back on only fans recently.... 🙄 it is probably something short term isn’t she going to Bali in January with her one book that she’s been taking pictures of for months..

Does anyone notice she always tagging or resharing bigger insta hun... I think it was Kiki this week, Carla M. the last week and then it alternates between Sinead heg and Siobhan

Cdc7592

She’s back 😂😂 dunno how any lad would stick her ,I’d say you couldn’t get her off insta and just live a normal life 😂😂