Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nall

I assume she’s paying for Nathans flights and hotel. He owes money all over cork so not sure how he can afford Vegas.
And he looks kinda pissed off in the photos.

Reactions: 1

Superbulker

She can’t function if isn’t for Instagram.. she needs to Instagram for her validation. I said it before.. it would be more beneficial for her to step back from
Social media and examine herself properly.. rather than posting quotes about how she loves herself and is at peace every 3 weeks. The girl couldn’t be more chaotic.. it’s like someone who is really wealthy... someone who has real wealth doesn’t need to shout about how much money they have all the time.. same with her.. the fact she’s on the mediation/self love bullshit constantly shouting about couldn’t be more of indicator she has no self love! it’s always regurgitated shite with this fool.
🤮🤮🤮
Screenshot_2021-12-03-09-36-55-168_com.instagram.android.jpg

Cdc7592

She gone to an event now with twins and me and her manager ahh Jesus fuck please tell me she won’t try be another one of these ones trying to fob everything off

sarahrogers

I noticed her and bugzy malone don't follow each other since that trip. He does not show in pics of hers that he has liked previously, so it looks like she blocked him

• Wow

Jackieedee

Each to their own but he gives me the ick , he's back with the ex , wonder how will she feel about Niamh being a step mum to the dog for a while 😂 at least she's not as bad as Kiki announcing every situationship to the world only for it to go up in flames

How unprofessional « kinda got a discount code « my skin is good, no hun you got Botox and her digestive system? Bet you money she cannot spell disgestive system. she’s a complete fool. She’s only mad because she can’t afford to buy herself a blue tick. Stupid stupid girl.

Cdc7592

Oh I’m not gonna be on social media as much at all ,and as soon as she is back in Ireland is flat out on it 😂😂wonder what will she decide to work at next now since Bali life is over

Cdc7592

Dunno is that Eve o brien one that’s Niamh friends with ,even worse with some of the shit talk she puts up on her Instagram

Ohhhhh wow!!! They are similar! Highly doubt it was her though...I honestly don’t think the girl is intelligent enough to keep things like that a secret.. she’d gushing if they were back together but saying that she’s keeping the new career move quiet! So who knows!