Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So Sinead heg is who is copying this week?
Does anyone else notice that when she does a poll - the two responses are YES and YES ... very telling about her personality she cannot take into consideration NO or a negative comment, it’s her stupid idiotic opinion or none?

If someone goes to her cork women’s morning for like minded women, I’ll personally pay someone to knock a bit of sense into her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s such a hypocrite, sure wasn’t he a smackhead when he was younger?! He shouldn’t have any issues putting chemicals in his body but yet won’t take a vaccine which has had more studies done on it than any other?! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Maybe they're all bluffers 🤔
To be honest.. at this point... I would say so!
It’s an absolute scam!! She’s not a medical professional... that therapist she did a 3 year BSc psychology degree and a postgrad humanistic psychotherapy! Therapy is sexy! I can’t even believe it. How dare she! Therapy is traumatic.. it can very painful and is a difficult journey for people who really struggle! It’s a not a fucking girl guides retreat.

I’m so angry because this shit is soooo harmful to people with real mental health issues!! It undermines those who complete PhDs, years of research, medical and clinical training. She’s just trying to make a profit. Complete scumbags the lot of them, honestly just makes me sick.

• Heart

speakyourtruth

I was this 👌🏼 close to commenting on her stories
“You have no mates because you are obsessed with yourself” 😬😬

don’t get me wrong I am not criticising anyone for this - I myself am quite introverted and have only a few close friends however in the absence of large social groups, I have lots of hobbies like mountain climbing and cycling and general outdoor pursuits...
This yokes only hobby is taking photos of herself and books she isn’t reading 🙄 she is painful

I saw she put up a post with a poll about where to spend the summer Ibiza or Marbella 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ You would think as “spiritual” as she is she would have some self awareness 😳

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Just looked at her profile for first time in ages.. is she a morning coffee thought wanker now?? Has she read stoicism and man’s search for meaning yet??
Prancing around sticking her hole out in gym gear and tacky going out clothes. She’s part of the “woke” gang now. Go way and get a job like everyone else and start paying taxes and see how humble you are then hun. Gowl 🙄

• Heart

ExcuseMeNow

He didn't quarantine and is very anti vax yet is flat out without a mask every day in a gym in Cork. It's gross.

Joe pesci

Niamhs little reference to the online trolls (aka tattlers) yesterday,did anyone else see it? Knew she was reading tattle threads. Probably only delighted she has her own 🙄

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Is this dope not to meant to be quarantining??? Coming from Bali? 🤔🤔🤔
Ya it is she obviously didn’t transit through a red country or she’d be in hotel quarantine so it must be an amber country so she should be isolating at home but is anybody surprised she can’t follow a rule. She believes it’s all a conspiracy anyway! Has the boyfriend arrived home as well?

• Heart

Jackieedee

She's not very successful at it is she , what did she manifest? It's not a career , or love,or some kind of direction in life 🤣

• Haha

Justpeeking

😂😂😂😂 who does she think she is??
No wants to work with you Niamh you clown!

I’d be very disappointed and would be put off from any brands that use this desperate yoke to market anything 🤢 can’t barely string a sentence together but wants to promote brands and create content! 😂😂 actually laughable! Anything she ever tried to promote was complete shite...!
She REALLY REALLY wants to be noticed by pretty little thing
It’s cringey the tagging of them in all her posts

Cdc7592

Some woman for hating nights out and the sesh life and she dieing sick and still goes out 😂😂Niamh don’t talk shit that will come back to haunt you

I think it’s hilarious she think she belongs in Bali....with influencers she stalks? Her REEL friends?

what’s her plan with her women’s circle ... drop that in 6 weeks and leave people in the lurch? Dodge tax? Join the gang of people running from real life? With no transferable skills?

she is also a complete liar because she edits all of her pictures.. so this filter free shit is a lie... it’s just so annoying to see, jumping on to every single bandwagon hoping one might get take off? What’s her end goal like?

Cdc7592

Saw on another thread on this about Niamh Dorgan ,look up Dubai porta potty ,beware not very nice thing to see what they do for money

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Cdc7592

Hardest part is being out of the gym , everyone else in the world Niamh be thinking of their job and how they will pay their bills 😂

• Heart
Actually want to slap the shit out of this one! She is really painful dose.

Pioneer for empowerment? 😂😂😂😂 She spent her time “doing social media bits” and very badly at that, might I add!

And now reposting her onlyfans content.. to say she misses the colour of her hair? She really does herself no favours

Lolilolz

Right girls, hands up which one of Ye was the one sending her them messages she’s shared trying to cop her on but instead drove her to cry on her stories about her “haters” 😭😭 delusional woman

• Haha
Has anyone noticed that instagrammer guy Kyle Beaumont with all the tattoos commented a love heart on her recent post? As if she’s flying all the way out to Bali just for a guy? It’s kind of a conicidence that he lives over there and seemingly just released some 2 week retreat style thingy over there that she’s no doubt trying to sponge off.