Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThorsHammer

She's offering online zoom workout now as she has a PT course , I thought she mentioned before that she never finished that PT course?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wholesome Sunday? and it’s a video of her with her bikini wedged up her arse? Seriously...: what is wrong with this girl?

The hair is disgusting on her.. copying our gal Tracey collopy of course.

Realised she was making a fucking eejit of herself with the drinking n decides to "take a break from social media" right on New year's 🙄🙄 what a fucking clown 🤡🤡
i don’t know why she feels the need to tell everyone she’s taking a break from socialmedia? What does she do on social media again? That she must take a break from?

oh yes.... being a complete fraud must be exhausting...

And if that Gabrielle one the therapist one decides to partner up with this one for any type of work.. she should be struck off.. Niamh is a mental case herself with huge issues and shouldn’t be advocating mental health until she has significant recovery behind her...! A 2 day retreat and she’s cured.. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ I had no idea mental health works like this! W O W

speakyourtruth

She can’t function if isn’t for Instagram.. she needs to Instagram for her validation. I said it before.. it would be more beneficial for her to step back from
Social media and examine herself properly.. rather than posting quotes about how she loves herself and is at peace every 3 weeks. The girl couldn’t be more chaotic.. it’s like someone who is really wealthy... someone who has real wealth doesn’t need to shout about how much money they have all the time.. same with her.. the fact she’s on the mediation/self love bullshit constantly shouting about couldn’t be more of indicator she has no self love! it’s always regurgitated shite with this fool.

Lolilolz

So she clearly reads here, Niamh honestly, how sore is your back after a night out? You may not photoshop your pictures but fuck me do you know how to use 0.5 zoom on your iPhone & push your arse out so much you look like a scoliosis victim.
You are aware nobody thinks your life or body is in any way goals? Everyone can just a see a sad, shallow, & desperate attention seeker, who jumps on trends and bends over in front of a camera for approval from strangers.
But keep living that Bali life gal, with all your new friends because the people you chased over there wanted nada to do with you 😚

• Haha
I really REALLY hope that people see through this facade. 🙏🏼 Complete idiot. Therapy coaching?? 😂
She needs to get a grip! And she’ll be first one.. oh people are trolling me on this website tattle.. no people are calling you on you being a liar and fake!

Did anyone see the state of the Social media “she do” for the retreat? The absolute state of it. I wouldn’t be paying anyone money to take a few photos.. @Cdc7592 you absolutely nailed it with the post above.. your ones face, realising she hired an absolute dumbass to do “work” for her. I hope she gets dropped.

I had to laugh “what are you top 3 books”
😂😂😂😂😳 and lists the only books she ever read in her life *sorry the only 3 books she has BOUGHT! and I’m still not convinced she has ever read anything.

Her following came from posting her nearly naked photos on her Instagram before she started only fans, and begging any influencer to share her profile for followers! She’s an absolute fool this clown. Good enough for her! I never bother anymore to even glance at her stories, she’s always been full of toxic positivity.

srslyyy

Some fella with 2M followers who’s a friend of Jason durulo commented on her latest post “good to see you” ☠😂

• Haha
  • Wow
What a dumb stupid moron?! She can’t even book a flight properly... why anyone would sign up to her bullshit is beyond me... no doubt she will mess that up too! READING is clearly beyond the reach of her intelligence.. she can’t look after herself so trying to connect people and CHARGE MONEY for that... complete scam artist. And she wants people to part with their money to connect them online.
I won’t even get into the fact.. that Gabrielle one is charging 300€ for a ONLINE course in empowering your money skills.. what a complete joke.. there needs to be more regulation on this. Taking hard earned money from vulnerable individuals

Cdc7592

Chill while recovery with her back 😂😂😂😂 Niamh you never did a days work ,poor girl doesn’t have a spark of reality

• Haha

Superbulker

I enquired out of sheer nosiness the last time the retreat was on. So bare in mind it’s a big house they hire, so it’s not a hotel, and you bring your own food - shared kitchen and toilets etc. so you’re paying for the group therapy, group music, group dancing and also bonfire etc. The max number each time that sells out is 30. So making €17.5k a weekend, they occur once every 6 weeks and I assume the singer/yoga teacher/therapist gets a few hundred for their bit . But it’s already a fair scam before Niamh got involved isn’t it? Amazing weekend and they all being brainwashed
I thought she said that all your meals are sorted there 🤔 either way definitely a big time scam goin on! From what I saw on her story about it it jus seems like what teenage girls did at a sleepover 😂

ThorsHammer

She strikes me as someone that yearns for acceptance/attention and has a serious lack of friends. She seems to just be a sheep with no support network around her.. Its all a bit sad really

I can confirm I have met her recently in person!

She is a bitch! She takes over, constantly commenting and giving her thoughts on what people say unwanted. She laughs louder than the average person just to make sure she is heard.

Ye are right. She CLINGS to people who are of a good status and then claims to be friends with them. She literally manipulates situations in groups to spend the most time with people who she views as been important and would likewise manipulate situations to spend least time with people who wouldn't be seen as important, and then claims to be friends with these people just because she forced them to spend a lot of time with her. She pretends to be nice but she is not nice at her core she is only nice to get people to like her and prove that she's a good person and nicer to the people she views as been more important. She will only associate herself with certain types of people.

She has NOTHING to offer but selfishness, self procolamtion and annoyance. Literally not a pure genuine good trait about her. Aaron had a very lucky escape. I really don't know what he ever saw in her.

Shes a copycat! Even like recently Kiki shared a reel with I am a woman song and next thing you know your one does the same thing. At least Kiki has so much to offer, unlike this piece of shit, literally shit is worth more than her. I know her mam died when she was 12 and I would feel sorry for her if she wasnt such an absolute bitch. And j'know what she has the audacity to claim her mother would be proud. Proud of what, her entitled, spoilt, attention seeking brat!

She has extremely poor listening skills and the funny thing is she wants to be a therapist 😂😂😂 Just goes to show how deluded she is. It would be like wanting to be a taxi without been able to drive. She really just listens to have something to say immediately after, which isnt listening and cuts across people and looooves to keep talking. And loooves to mention Sinead Heg in conversations to prove they are friends to show off, to I suppose, let her importance known. And omg the way she talks is painful to listen to.

Please share this on insta and let people see the type of person she is and not the one she portrays!
I knew there was a reason she had no mates! She doesn’t seem like a likeable person.
It’s all me me me... constantly... she’s obsessed with herself and as you’ve rightly pointed out... is only interested in being your friend if you have a certain follower count on Instagram!

Nall

Just listened to that podcast. Pure muck, my summary… (to save ye the mystery)

She comes across as someone who just showed up to the interview and didn’t think about what she would say.
Had nothing interesting to say, doesn’t know herself or what she wants.
She turned all the questions back to just be about herself and couldn’t expand or give a long answer.
The lads at one point said they had to go somewhere in 15 mins.
All she said really was she went to Dubai, Bali and had OnlyFans, with a little bit about the mother and that she thought about being Garda, did security course after the LC, but changed her mind after in Garda interview.
The lads seem to interview her like she was getting over a major trauma or recovering from something which didn’t make any sense. They were nice to her and fairly soft with the questions, I think they realised she was a bit naive and dumb.

Her mother died when she was 11, she was on holiday with a friend at the time.
She missed not having her there for communion. That didn’t make sense though because surely would have made communion at 8 or 9?
She dropped in her mother had an issue with drinking saying I don’t want to talk about it, only to bring it up again a minute later. Then she drops in her brothers bipolar after saying she doesn’t take pills to deal with depression but he has too.
Says she has gone of drink because she did it all when she was younger, but she then says she was drinking for her birthday.
Talks to her therapist and named dropped Sinead Heg texted her to read

She meditates, reads, goes to the gym and gets up at 6
Does crystals and burns sage
Self development, blocks out people, seems she has blocked everyone out.
Broke up after 4 years thought she wouldn’t get over it, then later said she was in and out of relationships.
Not with anyone now, doesn’t have time, focus on herself and doesn‘t want anyone
People know not to text her after 8pm because it’s her routine.

She has no plans for the future, sound like didn‘t even know what she was doing after the podcast.
Wouldn’t talk about going back to Bali because “people will be onto her”.
Her sister (that lives in London) wants her to move to London and can get her a job, she told her she would but doesn’t think city life is for her. Seem like she told her sister a lie.
Doesn't know where she’ll be in the future, just going to see what comes.

Bali
Bali is great - but the only reason was because its cheap.
It’s in Indonesia
You just apply for a visa and you can go in, the lads had to help her to give that answer.
Her friends all co worked, assume this was Heg, SOH and the rest.
Tried to find herself.

Dubai
Had a boyfriend
Drank once
Girls just want to party they don’t work, she said “they have to be getting money somewhere” implying something…
There are apps where men pay for everything for girls
Spent 2500 on a boat party
She couldn’t answer how much a person would need to live over there
All the OF girls make lots of money out there

Onlyfans
Started it to go to Dubai, but later said she started the day before she went to Dubai
It was quickest way to make money she just decided to go for it
Her brothers and dad not happy about it
She hid her face
Did her advertising on her Instagram page
The family stopped talking to her because she did it, she left the family chat
OF is very comment in Dubai but its illegal so you need a VPN
Stopped doing it in Bali
BF ok with it, trusted her. She taught the relationship was solid
Doesn't talk about it with the family, but they are talking again

• Heart