Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how instagrammers that put up question boxes ,actually answer a good few and make effort ,but Niamh no answer the questions she probably ask herself šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just how ? She must be doing free ā€˜social mediaā€™ or something like I donā€™t get How sheā€™s in this mix? Maybe theyā€™re all loons but theyā€™re all qualified of some sort, thereā€™s a psychotherapist there, a music teacher and singer, a dance teacher, Gabriel herself is a therapist - and then Niamh, why ?! What and how !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same she isnā€™t offering anything no skills nothing ... she must have told The therapist she has a ā€œsocial media reachā€ which she doesnā€™t..šŸ„“ but I have feeling the therapist probably saw how lost Niamh was and wanted to give her some sort of purpose... but she will bail on that, like she does everything...

or else she will head off to Bali and try to promote MH out there ....which is just bleeping ridiculous... because not everyone is in a position to drop everything and head off the jungle to manifest and mediate their mental health issues away..

Reactions: 4
Dunno is that Eve o brien one thatā€™s Niamh friends with ,even worse with some of the tit talk she puts up on her Instagram

Reactions: 1
ā€œTherapy is sexyā€ wtf is actually wrong with this girl.... she cannot really be that dumb????

she is probably one of the thickest people Iā€™ve ever come across. Didnā€™t think it could get worse! But apparently so!

Just how ? She must be doing free ā€˜social mediaā€™ or something like I donā€™t get How sheā€™s in this mix? Maybe theyā€™re all loons but theyā€™re all qualified of some sort, thereā€™s a psychotherapist there, a music teacher and singer, a dance teacher, Gabriel herself is a therapist - and then Niamh, why ?! What and how !
Maybe they're all bluffers šŸ¤”

Maybe they're all bluffers šŸ¤”
To be honest.. at this point... I would say so!
Itā€™s an absolute scam!! Sheā€™s not a medical professional... that therapist she did a 3 year BSc psychology degree and a postgrad humanistic psychotherapy! Therapy is sexy! I canā€™t even believe it. How dare she! Therapy is traumatic.. it can very painful and is a difficult journey for people who really struggle! Itā€™s a not a bleeping girl guides retreat.

Iā€™m so angry because this tit is soooo harmful to people with real mental health issues!! It undermines those who complete PhDs, years of research, medical and clinical training. Sheā€™s just trying to make a profit. Complete scumbags the lot of them, honestly just makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The Seminar Leader breakthroughwithgabrielle is Sinead Hegartys therapist. They have just released a podcast together, not that I have listened to it. Instagram influencers seem to be her niche market

Reactions: 3
She loves to post question boxes? But clearly doesnā€™t get asked questions!

• Haha
She loves to post question boxes? But clearly doesnā€™t get asked questions!
Probably doesn't answer the questions she's asked I'd say, people would find out she's a bluffer when she starts spouting a load of shite

OMG her insta story šŸ™„ duck me I've never heard so much bullshit! It's actually painful, any1 that buys into her nonsense is in big trouble coz she knows nothing! Spouting a load of buzz words and of course the Sinead heg tag at the end. My god this girl is unbelievable

• Heart
OMG her insta story šŸ™„ duck me I've never heard so much bullshit! It's actually painful, any1 that buys into her nonsense is in big trouble coz she knows nothing! Spouting a load of buzz words and of course the Sinead heg tag at the end. My god this girl is unbelievable
It is so harmful... because she is the one who needs real help and intervention... god forbid.. that someone who has real mental health issues.. comes to this fool for advice and it goes horrible wrong... itā€™s really really dangerous, the tit are these fools are spouting.

Reactions: 2
I guarantee a person will actually go to Niamh and Niamh will look at the persons number of followers on Instagram and be like nah canā€™t help them cause it wonā€™t bring enough attention to me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Gabrielle one must be a ****** too or is she just using Niamh cause she knows she will plaster it all over Instagram and know fine she wonā€™t actually stick at it šŸ˜‚

I just canā€™t believe how quickly this girl has recovered from all her MH issues... like MAGIC
šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

2 weeks ago she was single and focusing on herself and now sheā€™s posting the most stupid tit on IG, only looking for attention and validation!

FYI Healthy, secure and emotionally stable people donā€™t feel the need to do this. Confidence is quiet, insecurity is LOUD!

Funny either that no boy replied to her question, or who ever she wanted attention from dmā€™d her privately..... Sad little girl...

Funny too when I work.. I do a lot more than post a picture of my laptop opened up on google...šŸ„“šŸ„“

Wonder will Niamh get back with the ex , liking his insta after all her tit she said he did is hilarious šŸ˜‚
Definitely will go back to him! That's what shes all about, saying one thing and doing the complete opposite! Sure she's mentally strong now and an ambassador for empowerment! šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦

• Haha
Reactions: 2