Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she find these ridiculous quotes , 🤣 such a hypocrite when anyone that knows her knows she's a two faced witch

Reactions: 1
Like all she does now is gym and sure she gave up on being a persons trainer cause probably too much work😂😂

Back swinging out of Nathan adams! 🙄 She’s toxic.but he’s worse to entertain her!

Really hope she gets a proper job now she is back in cork and gives up these notions of trying to be influenza for anything to avoid having to work.

Reactions: 3
Been manifesting for 4 years now and want to help others manifest!!! Sweet Jesus what goes on in this ones brain!!

• Haha
She's not very successful at it is she , what did she manifest? It's not a career , or love,or some kind of direction in life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she not realise? That a lot of people who don’t feel like getting out of bed, still get up, go to work and go to the gym and get stuff done because they don’t have the choice! She’s delusional!!! And she thinks she’s better than any criticism. I’m sure people say it to her, that her carry on is ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Does she not realise? That a lot of people who don’t feel like getting out of bed, still get up, go to work and go to the gym and get stuff done because they don’t have the choice! She’s delusional!!! And she thinks she’s better than any criticism. I’m sure people say it to her, that her carry on is ridiculous.
Like is she actually not able to grasp that like or she a spoilt witch that’s never grown up ?

I actually pity anybody that ends up with her, she'll never love any1 or anything as much as she loves herself. She really is so self obsessed it's not even funny

God here we go with the podcast shite again! What's she goin to do spend an hour talking about how much she loves herself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She gone to an event now with twins and me and her manager ahh Jesus duck please tell me she won’t try be another one of these ones trying to fob everything off

she’s actually painful to listen to... I feel like some responsible adult should take her phone off her, she’s making a complete fool of herself. Work mode and she looking at a blank excel sheet? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Struggling to fill up 10 seconds of an insta story n she thinks she can do a podcast 🤣🤣
Exactly!!! I wish someone would send her this thread so she knows that people think she’s a dumb f*k and she needs to get a life other than imitating every influenza on the gram! The last podcast she did was HORRIBLE... she tit on everyone!! Why would she ever think it would be a good idea to do something similar again, is beyond me!!! Not an ounce of substance or authenticity about this girl. Fool

• Heart